Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Five Million To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Million To Invest (10501 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Uk High Court Orders, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million To Ib Plc / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Million To Invest by beechwood: 4:35pm On May 26, 2011
What can i do with (FIVE MILLION NAIRA) because am coming home finally to stay. (ADVISE).
Re: Five Million To Invest by Bowie11(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2011
I am an entrepreneur that need 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, official car, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed country from Nigeria.
The investment loan will be repaid back within a window time frame of 5 months and will generate a profit of 2.5 million to the investor/lender.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Expecting responce from any interested party ASAP.
NB: This offer is no scam, jokers should please stay off.
Re: Five Million To Invest by wukwa: 10:48am On May 27, 2011
you can invest ur money on gemstones like Topaz and sell abroad were i have market in thailand.am doing it with my frnds from lagos now and they are really happy about it, i will advice you invest 1.5m first which will give you 200kg
then you spend another 150k for export and logistics
our selling price in thailand is $80 per kg mutiply it by 200kg=$1600 x 150exchange rate=2,400,000
minus capital invested ur profit is 750,000naira which you will give me and my team 20% of the profit
this what i do for people and it has never failed as i have been dealing with my buyer for the past 4years now
we can also turn this money over twice a month as payment into your account is usually 3-4days after goods arrives thailand, my number is 08038255949 my name is Luka wukwa.thank u am based in jos plateau state
Re: Five Million To Invest by beechwood: 12:24pm On May 27, 2011
Thanks you my people god help, more advise
Re: Five Million To Invest by monopolist: 5:48pm On May 27, 2011
Invest NGN400,000 Lump Sum to Start a 10 Hectare Commercial Plantation Agriculture in Ogun State beginning with Cassava and Corn on 1 Hectare.

By December 2016 your NGN400,000 will start earning up to NGN2,000,000 annually from a Plantation of Cassava and Corn on 10 Hectares

We manage 36 Hectares now.
Get more information: kingolusola@gmail.com or sms your e.mail address to 08055940488
Re: Five Million To Invest by peterchike: 12:14pm On May 28, 2011
@beechwood, If you are serious,you can invest in cosmetics retailing shop. we are currently working on a business concept. It will be centered on Cosmetics, Fragrances, Salon and beauty gifts. If you are interested, we can send you our viability, feasibility studies and a complete business plan for this concept. We plan to start in Port Harcourt and spread to Abuja and Lagos. Contact us at derockproducts@yahoo.co.
Re: Five Million To Invest by monopolist: 5:44pm On May 28, 2011
FORGET STOCKS, CURRENCY, E.T.C

INVEST IN FOOD and also secure your Food Future

The World is facing FAMINE right now.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by Cmarketer(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2011
Simply invest in gold. The prices is continuously going up. Contact us in 08033119331, 01-8536500

1 Like

Re: Five Million To Invest by beechwood: 7:42pm On May 28, 2011
God bless you gays more (ADVISE).
Re: Five Million To Invest by durango760(f): 4:45am On May 29, 2011
I would say invest in Diamonds and Gold, you can buy diamonds in Liberia, Congo as well as Central African Republic or Angola and sell them here in the USA for very good profit. I have buyers that i work with here in the states and i can introduce them to you. for diamonds you could start with like 2M naira and triple your money fast, and when these sellers in Africa trust you enough they can give you mor diamonds to sell and then pay them as soon as you get the money from the buyers here in the states. if you want to know more give me a call at +1-760-881-1897 or email me at durango760@yahoo.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by Kayx: 8:05am On May 29, 2011
@ beechwood beware of so many scammer outdere! D only thing i know u can do is dis: luk around for like 2 or 3 sound 15tonnes trucks, i ll suply u a name of agricultural company here in southwest, take dem dere n u ll be getting ur cool cash @ da end of da mnth. U ll do da supervision urself @least 1ce a wk. Regards
Re: Five Million To Invest by andypash(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2011
Be careful of scammers
You can open a franchise with either a technology nor electronic nor food firm
Re: Five Million To Invest by henwun(m): 3:19am On Jun 02, 2011
This is so cruel of Nigerian Frustrated people ready to Scam their fellow brothers after being suffered abroad trying to relocate back to Nigeria where he believe he would find peace and happiness, Whereas some stupid idiot are waiting to clean the hard earn money working in the wicked weather , I wish you idiot kn what u are doing. (Seun) moderator for NL what are you doing to all this useless comment about come and invest rubbish . You should at lease create a time to delete those unrepresentable comments. You ripper try and be a good help to your nation and find something meaningful to do with life. Bastard Awon werayyyyyy
Re: Five Million To Invest by beechwood: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
Thanks for your advise.
Re: Five Million To Invest by andypash(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2011
In naija for now food is generally accepted cos the low, the middle and the high people eat
Talk with dangote open a big outlet of his product where u can sell in wholesale price
Get any of their product log on to their web or call their costumer service number
If u will like me to get the number nor website i do it for u all i need is get any of his product all this information should be there cheers
Re: Five Million To Invest by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
@Beachwood: Well, I have 2 business offers for you;

1) You could invest your $50k into an oil and gas production in USA which is currently producing 500 barrels of oil per day and share profit with owner daily or weekly as the case may be. You stand to make as much as $10,000 2 days from proceeds.

2) I have just gotten the right to open a post office in my zone to serve over 200,000 people and with each person paying a yearly subscription of 3000-5000 naira, you stand to make a minimum of 100mil yearly (about 8mil monthly) from partnering with me.

Both business offers are legit and totally profit oriented. Let me know if you want to go further.

samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Five Million To Invest by mboil(m): 4:04am On Jun 05, 2011
well,i can put you through in oil&gas biz.
Re: Five Million To Invest by globexl: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello,
I am in the food Business. I import Nigerian Food products into Canada and sell to African grocery stores all around Canada. I have about 30 well established retail customers. The products are always in demand. This business is very lucrative and is still one of the few businesses than can earn you 300-400% returns every 4 months.The products are Egusi, Ogbonu, Crayfish, Gari. Beans, Yam flour(amala) , knorr and maggie cubes, ukazi, bitterleaf and ugu vegetables, peppersoup spices, suya pepper etc. Nija provisions like golden morn, indomie noodles, etc. I also add hair products like xpression hair braids and weaves .
I have been doing this successfully for abt 3 yrs now by air cargo. I am seeking an investor for a full 20ft or 40ft container. A 20ft container will carry goods worth about N2.5 to N3.5m. 40ft container will carry about N4.5m to N6m.
The expected returns are as follows:
a 20ft conatainer of these items can yield about $70,000(wholesale) in about 4 months.The 4 months period includes buying the products in nija(2 weeks), shipping to Canada(30 days). packaging, Selling the product and collecting payments(2 months).
I can send a complete breakdown of the entire business including the buying cost and selling prices of all the items to any serious and interested investor.

A small air cargo shipment of N1.250m(N900,000 and N350,000 for air frieght) can convince you. $23,000 returns within 1 month and half maximum.
And 20ft or 40ft container thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Five Million To Invest by group507(m): 3:21am On Jun 13, 2011
Globexl: I am very interested in the below deal. Please email me your contact info at : onvisgroup@hotmail.com

Hello,
I am in the food Business. I import Nigerian Food products into Canada and sell to African grocery stores all around Canada. I have about 30 well established retail customers. The products are always in demand. This business is very lucrative and is still one of the few businesses than can earn you 300-400% returns every 4 months.The products are Egusi, Ogbonu, Crayfish, Gari. Beans, Yam flour(amala) , knorr and maggie cubes, ukazi, bitterleaf and ugu vegetables, peppersoup spices, suya pepper etc. Nija provisions like golden morn, indomie noodles, etc. I also add hair products like xpression hair braids and weaves .
I have been doing this successfully for abt 3 yrs now by air cargo. I am seeking an investor for a full 20ft or 40ft container. A 20ft container will carry goods worth about N2.5 to N3.5m. 40ft container will carry about N4.5m to N6m.
The expected returns are as follows:
a 20ft conatainer of these items can yield about $70,000(wholesale) in about 4 months.The 4 months period includes buying the products in nija(2 weeks), shipping to Canada(30 days). packaging, Selling the product and collecting payments(2 months).
I can send a complete breakdown of the entire business including the buying cost and selling prices of all the items to any serious and interested investor.

A small air cargo shipment of N1.250m(N900,000 and N350,000 for air frieght) can convince you. $23,000 returns within 1 month and half maximum.
And 20ft or 40ft container thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Five Million To Invest by minisower: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Globexl: I am very interested in this bussiness. Please email me your contact info and all other necessary details at ecowindltd@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by aquatic1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
catfish farming will be the better option now, you can visit www.araratnigeria..com or email araratnigeria@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks.
Re: Five Million To Invest by mrsage(m): 1:10am On Jun 14, 2011
Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.
Start up capital is low

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.
Call 08024130609
Re: Five Million To Invest by niapay(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2011
why not try poultry farming with our package at this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-687364.0.html#msg8515645
Re: Five Million To Invest by gold22z: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2011
invest one million with us and get 10% monthly.
call 08037919617
Re: Five Million To Invest by adhoc: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ Globexl. am interested in this your business idea. can you email me the full details, so we can discuss thereafter.

kolynso@yahoo.co.uk

am especting your reply Asap.
Re: Five Million To Invest by omachi1026(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
I will be willing to refer you a series of Investment through our club, if you need details email oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: Five Million To Invest by fegflu: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
Globexl, email me stoikmusah@gmail.com your contact email and telephone number.
Re: Five Million To Invest by monopolist: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
You can start an UGU PLANTATION with NGN500,000.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by omobolajoe(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have series of business idea from glass production, cement e.t.c If you are interested contact me omobolaji.joel@gmail.com so we partner in these business.
Re: Five Million To Invest by hgr: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
globexl pls contact me asap im very interested in this i.hayatuddini@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by tonjoan: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ship Chandling: That's the general term given to utility services provision to ships. We have particular interest in fresh water supply to mother vessels on the Nigerian waters. These large ships are constantly in need of fresh water so much so supply is hardly meeting demand. They can't come to water depots to take delivery so they contract far smaller vessels (chandliers) to deliver to them.

With #5,000,000, a 150 tonnage vessel can be obtained, overhauled, registered and made ready for business.

Monthly revenue is conservatively put at #9,000,000 as against a monthly robust expenses of #4,000,000 leaving the business with monthly profit of #5,000,000. Superfluous as that sounds, it is very legit, and tangible.

Investors/financiers are considerably put in vantage positions to take 30% of monthly distributable profit for the 1st year, 28% of monthly distributable profit for the 1st 6 months of the second year and 25% of monthly distributable afterwards.

Interested? Do respond and ask whatever you feel you should be informed about.

1 Like

Re: Five Million To Invest by agiboma(f): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
I got a few ideas for you:

1.) Start a chicken farm cost about 1 million naira to get started
2.) Buy petroleum and supply to filling stations cost, 4 million naira you can get a good roi

good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis / Stock Market Gains N52bn As Buhari Floors Atiku At Tribunal / Do We Really Owe Taiwo Akinkumi- The Man That Designed Nigeria's Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.