Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Five Million To Invest - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Million To Invest (10504 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Uk High Court Orders, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million To Ib Plc / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Million To Invest by ajadek(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2012
Am a petroleum marketer now @nipco depot.you start with #3m, you buy pms @rate of #87.66k +#1 expensis making #88.66k then u sell in follow day @rate of #91,you make #2.34k=77220,you can do that twice in a wk,as of friday we sell @#94.almost #5.34k=#176220,if u do that twice a wk is somebody, 08034989352
Re: Five Million To Invest by OldBushman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
I have a farm I am developing.
If you really have cash to invest please contact me.
If you also need land to practice any form of agriculture get in touch with me for provision of land in the integrated farm facility.
Short term investors who could not be actively involved in the farm gets ROI above 35% pa but long term investors get as much as 50% PA or higher returns. Capital is to be paid back at end of the agreed tenure.
Re: Five Million To Invest by edmarker: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
A lot of bankers, business men and other professionals have found the Edmark business to be very lucrative, giving outstanding ROI, far better than what they are used to in other businesses. It is a ready-made business where you will be taken by the hand, guided and supported on your road to massive wealth creation. The business can be done on a small, medium or large scale, so regardless of the amount of money you have, you can multiply it and achieve outstanding success. Get in touch with me on 08052914930 for further details.
Re: Five Million To Invest by seunabudu: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2012
am interesting in the food business. Please, Kindly send me detail to my email seunabudu@yahoo.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by 24volts: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
My guy, there are so many buisnesses and as a result you will receive one thousands and one ideas from people. the truth of the matter is that investment is all about YOU.

In buisness, you MUST go for a buisness you have interest in , iam sure you have interest in something , tell us and let us advice you , build on it and develope it well.

My guy shine your eyes in Naija, it is not a place someone will ask you do this and you will go and do.

Be careful my guy.
Re: Five Million To Invest by Tospej: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
Beechwood, u should have seen at least a business by now, if not, i am afraid ur post is genuine.
Re: Five Million To Invest by tigana(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by highlevel8: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals and also do a lot of consulting

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:
The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.
Re: Five Million To Invest by trade01: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2012
Would you like to invest your money were your mind will be at rest? and start getting your interest every month just as if you are earning salary. Try (www.trademangers.net). There u will get all the details you need.
Trade managers
Given wings to your dream.
Re: Five Million To Invest by Iolo(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2012
4everGod: @Beachwood: Well, I have 2 business offers for you;

1) You could invest your $50k into an oil and gas production in USA which is currently producing 500 barrels of oil per day and share profit with owner daily or weekly as the case may be. You stand to make as much as $10,000 2 days from proceeds.

2) I have just gotten the right to open a post office in my zone to serve over 200,000 people and with each person paying a yearly subscription of 3000-5000 naira, you stand to make a minimum of 100mil yearly (about 8mil monthly) from partnering with me.

Both business offers are legit and totally profit oriented. Let me know if you want to go further.

samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk

Bloody Scammer you are. Post Office ko, Oil Block ni, EFCC will soon come and pick u up.
Re: Five Million To Invest by davj50(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2012
u can run a timber business if interested you can contact me on 07061835447 for more details.
Re: Five Million To Invest by karlxavier(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2012
pls@ globyxl,i'm interested in that food export to canada. U can send details @ fabulous112004@yahoo.com.. @ the guy that talked abt petroleum marketing, i'm also interested. Pls explain more on dat..
Re: Five Million To Invest by highlevel8: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
Re: Five Million To Invest by emydedon: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
@tonjoan Please kindly send me more details :dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by kennethkaycee(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2012
beechwood: What can i do with (FIVE MILLION NAIRA) because am coming home finally to stay. (ADVISE).
All I will say is go through my topics.
Residual income earning is a way of getting unlimited income.
''I have learnt making 1% of 100 people's effort than 100% of my own'' J.Pual Getti.
Robert Kiyosaki the author of ''Rich Dad.Poor Dad'', rightly stated that another fast growing industry is the Multi-level Maketing sector.
Presently I am in one that pays me $100 each time I introduce a partner,big firms who purchase my product which reduces their diesel consumption,I get 35% of their purchase and lots more!
Say they order products worth 1M naira,I get a N350,000 instantly!!
And this is paid each month d company places an order on d life of the customer!!!
Go through my topics people and see for Urself.
Re: Five Million To Invest by hallmark77: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2012
My advice for you is to save the money in a Nigerian Bank and work for me because that 5M is not enough to survive the different challenges you may encounter.And before coming to Nigeria to actually do business you might need to start experimenting from wherever you are like register a company through your family and start using this company to do small scale business.There are tons of businesses that you can do on small scale level from textile,services,transportation,electronics supply,communication equipment,e.t.c.And this way you can gather experience but you need to have someone back home to run errands for you.
Re: Five Million To Invest by ronseg: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
aquatic1: catfish farming will be the better option now, you can visit www.araratnigeria..com or email araratnigeria@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks.
I am interested. Can you send me the detail to the gibeonworld@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by ronseg: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
I am interested. Send me a detail at gibeonworld@gmail.com
globexl: Hello,
I am in the food Business. I import Nigerian Food products into Canada and sell to African grocery stores all around Canada. I have about 30 well established retail customers. The products are always in demand. This business is very lucrative and is still one of the few businesses than can earn you 300-400% returns every 4 months.The products are Egusi, Ogbonu, Crayfish, Gari. Beans, Yam flour(amala) , knorr and maggie cubes, ukazi, bitterleaf and ugu vegetables, peppersoup spices, suya pepper etc. Nija provisions like golden morn, indomie noodles, etc. I also add hair products like xpression hair braids and weaves .
I have been doing this successfully for abt 3 yrs now by air cargo. I am seeking an investor for a full 20ft or 40ft container. A 20ft container will carry goods worth about N2.5 to N3.5m. 40ft container will carry about N4.5m to N6m.
The expected returns are as follows:
a 20ft conatainer of these items can yield about $70,000(wholesale) in about 4 months.The 4 months period includes buying the products in nija(2 weeks), shipping to Canada(30 days). packaging, Selling the product and collecting payments(2 months).
I can send a complete breakdown of the entire business including the buying cost and selling prices of all the items to any serious and interested investor.

A small air cargo shipment of N1.250m(N900,000 and N350,000 for air frieght) can convince you. $23,000 returns within 1 month and half maximum.
And 20ft or 40ft container thereafter.

I am interested. Can you send me the detail to the gibeonworld@gmail.com ?
Re: Five Million To Invest by selton: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Five Million To Invest by tigana(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi tonjoan,
My name are oluwasegun bankole.reacting to a post from you.
Kindly communicate your contact via ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com
Kindly treat as urgent.

Thank you
Re: Five Million To Invest by sp2002(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
MY BROTHER.WITH THAT AMOUNT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE A BIG PROFITING POULTRY FARMER IF YOU INVEST IN POULTRY { EGG/MEAT PRODUCTION}. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME VIA:
sp2002 poultry and land consultancy
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
www.sp2002.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Five Million To Invest by osculate(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2012
Hello Tonjoan, how may I reach you? I'd like to get more information on the ship chandling biz. My email is osculate_2000@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Five Million To Invest by osculate(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Hi Globexl, how may I reach you as well? My email is osculate_2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Five Million To Invest by investcharles: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
I will advice u diversify ur funds into different business so dat u don't keep all ur eggs in a basket
U can as well invest in our existing house paint manufacturing business. We need just 1.5million for now.u can come ard to see our factory @ ibafo and d new one @ ogba,lagos

U can contact me via 08054078122,08039370942
Regards
Re: Five Million To Invest by Arthurlee: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hi,am Arthur,av got tips to share,buh if u av got a pin add mi 223ace68 or call 08063321487,its promising tho
Re: Five Million To Invest by nelli(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2014
2bedroom flat at aguda opposite aguda market surulere lagos for rent at 650,000per annul (2years) contact 08037582363
Re: Five Million To Invest by rmb5491: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis / Do We Really Owe Taiwo Akinkumi- The Man That Designed Nigeria's Flag? / Stock Market Gains N52bn As Buhari Floors Atiku At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.