Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Five Million To Invest - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five Million To Invest (10503 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Uk High Court Orders, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million To Ib Plc / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Million To Invest by raastaafaa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
tonjoan:
Ship Chandling: That's the general term given to utility services provision to ships. We have particular interest in fresh water supply to mother vessels on the Nigerian waters. These large ships are constantly in need of fresh water so much so supply is hardly meeting demand. They can't come to water depots to take delivery so they contract far smaller vessels (chandliers) to deliver to them.

With #5,000,000, a 150 tonnage vessel can be obtained, overhauled, registered and made ready for business.

Monthly revenue is conservatively put at #9,000,000 as against a monthly robust expenses of #4,000,000 leaving the business with monthly profit of #5,000,000. Superfluous as that sounds, it is very legit, and tangible.

Investors/financiers are considerably put in vantage positions to take 30% of monthly distributable profit for the 1st year, 28% of monthly distributable profit for the 1st 6 months of the second year and 25% of monthly distributable afterwards.

Interested? Do respond and ask whatever you feel you should be informed about.

Good day Tonjoan,

I have been researching about this business for some time now. Can u Please help me with some information like how i can get the contracts, and what are the actual procedures of this business. will be very grateful if you could help me out here. thanks
You can kindly reach me at:- Daataenterprise@gmail.com
Re: Five Million To Invest by shamecurls(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello House,

Can someone please share an idea on how profitable cement business can be on profit/bag. I will really appreciate your inputs

Thanks in dvance
Re: Five Million To Invest by oboks: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Equipped bread bakery for lease at igbo-elerin, okokomaiko, lagos. Contact-08139321081.
Re: Five Million To Invest by oyatake200: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
wukwa:
you can invest ur money on gemstones like Topaz and sell abroad were i have market in thailand.am doing it with my frnds from lagos now and they are really happy about it, i will advice you invest 1.5m first which will give you 200kg
then you spend another 150k for export and logistics
our selling price in thailand is $80 per kg mutiply it by 200kg=$1600 x 150exchange rate=2,400,000
minus capital invested ur profit is 750,000naira which you will give me and my team 20% of the profit
this what i do for people and it has never failed as i have been dealing with my buyer for the past 4years now
we can also turn this money over twice a month as payment into your account is usually 3-4days after goods arrives thailand, my number is 08038255949 my name is Luka wukwa.thank u am based in jos plateau state

Hello Luka, though this post is old i hope the idea is still fresh in your memory i will like to have a discussion with you when am in town in few weeks time. Regards this business of Topaz and other Gemstone businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis / Do We Really Owe Taiwo Akinkumi- The Man That Designed Nigeria's Flag? / Stock Market Gains N52bn As Buhari Floors Atiku At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.