Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians (34453 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by omoadeleye(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Peter Obi for president
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by bablon20(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
If FFK can abuse and insult buhari and ended up taking photographs with the president of the whole federation, then I won't stop cursing buhari until I take pictures with him.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Ovamboland(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
When Peter Obi defected from Apga to PDP, did he not take pictures with Jonathan and get appointment immediately?
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2021
He is taking pictures with his likes,
Heartless and Valueless...
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by RunzMAN: 5:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Kestolove:
Why e dey pain una

You will support your daddy vegetable angry
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by HRMK: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2021
hmmm....worthless politicians?like who?u mean those that wuld sing and dance when they see food?THAT IS VERY DEEP!
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Goldiness: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Gidada:
yes very much available

Hello, am still waiting for your number please!
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by uchennamani(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2021
EternalBeing:
Won't be here anymore when soon you shall are weeping and screaming "had I know!!!" I still plead with you once more to receive the MESSIAH as your Lord and Saviour and permanently Submit your Heart, Body, Soul and Spirit to the Control of HIS Holy Spirit! Holiness now or never!
I wish you safe journey as you rapture.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Moz22: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gidada:
yes very much available
is this still available
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by musiliyukayode(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
FemiFani Kayode is never a politician but a political jobber. He is only using his Father 's leverage to make himself relevant in politics and Nigeria at large. He has never contested for any political post in his life. What do we expect from a man who cannot manage a woman successfully." Any man who can not manage a woman successfully can never manage anything in life".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti / Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.