Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar (2287 Views)

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
That is evidence to show that you are one of the BMCs APC government give unlimited data to be dishing out lies and propaganda.

Hehehehe see wetin poverty dey cause o.I have been using WIFI years before Buhari became president.
I do not need any financial inducement to oppose the Talibans of Igboland cos they are of no good.
What do they have for us?
1.Sit at home every monday and any other day as they wish.
2.They successfully brought terror to our homeland.
3.Killing,beheading,Kidnapping and other vices
4.No election in Biafra.
5.Chaos and anarcky.

The above are your agenda for ndi Igbo.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

Hehehehe see wetin poverty dey cause o.I have been using WIFI years before Buhari became president.
I do not need any financial inducement to oppose the Talibans of Igboland cos they are of no good.
What do they have for us?
1.Sit at home every monday and any other day as they wish.
2.They successfully brought terror to our homeland.
3.Killing,beheading,Kidnapping and other vices
4.No election in Biafra.
5.Chaos and anarcky.

The above are your agenda for ndi Igbo.
Shut up! If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why not respect yourself and shut that your smelly vocal cavity. If the is anyone suffering from poverty it is no other person than you.
The only people that is against anything Igbo/IPOB is Fulani and BMCs. These are people that peddle lies without proof.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Shut up! If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why not respect yourself and shut that your smelly vocal cavity. If the is anyone suffering from poverty it is no other person than you.
The only people that is against anything Igbo/IPOB is Fulani and BMCs. These are people that peddle lies without proof.

The same Igbo people you brain washed Talibans are killing for fun?
Flog for fun?You are Igbo enemy number one.

Oya once again watch the IPOB/Talibans of Igboland in action and don't tell me this you have no data to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

The same Igbo people you brain washed Talibans are killing for fun?
Flog for fun?You are Igbo enemy number one.

Oya once again watch the IPOB/Talibans of Igboland in action and don't tell me this you have no data to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ
Do you brainwashed zoo creature have any evidence to prove that they are truly IPOB??

Oya answer me..
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Do you brainwashed zoo creature have any evidence to prove that they are truly IPOB??

Oya answer me..

They said they are IPOB, they are the only barbaric elements in Southern Nigeria that is capable of doing that
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

They said they are IPOB, they are the only barbaric elements in Southern Nigeria that is capable of doing that
A big shame on you! They said they are IPOB, can you hear your miserable self??
What baffles me is that you want to be trusted why a cheap brainwashed zoo miscreant.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
A big shame on you! They said they are IPOB, can you hear your miserable self??
What baffles me is that you want to be trusted why a cheap brainwashed zoo miscreant.

Before you created this terrorist group called ESN have we ever witnessed this kind of abominations in our land?
IPOB successfully brought terror to our land.That is your legacy.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Before you created this terrorist group called ESN have we ever witnessed this kind of abominations in our land?
IPOB successfully brought terror to our land.That is your legacy.
Before the creation of ESN was there fulani killings in our land??

Is it IPOB that massacred people in ebony and Enugu communities??

If your proof is "they said it's IPOB" then you are not worthy to be called a human being I must confess.

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Fejoku: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Time is ticking and heaven knows how ruthless we will be.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Before the creation of ESN was there fulani killings in our land??

Is it IPOB that massacred people in ebony and Enugu communities??

If your proof is "they said it's IPOB" then you are not worthy to be called a human being I must confess.

Now you have taken over from where Fulani herdsmen stopped,you are now the killer of your own people what a shame.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by sapientia(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
A Daniel come to Judgement
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Now you have taken over from where Fulani herdsmen stopped,you are now the killer of your own people what a shame.
Your plans as a fulani herdsman you are is, to blackmail IPOB/ESN so that we the people will hate and chase them away and by so doing paving way for you fulani terrorists to conquer we the great Igbo.

Your evil plans is dead on arrival tell your sponsors that Igboland is a no go area for terrorists.

God bless HURIWA for this eye-opening press release.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Warri Don Finish" This Gentleman Spoke His Heart! (vid) / NWC Members Of APC Rejected $50,000 Made To Each Of Them To Accept Ahmad Lawan / Kwankwaso Will Deputise Peter Obi- NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.