Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks (52813 Views)

Investors Of AAS Curse Abayomi, Anyone Defending Him For Stealing Billions From / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by AutoChick4U(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mexyz:

Auditing is not 'just' o..

Auditing can be brain draining and stressful.

Anyways we in the system dey enjoy am like that.
Come adopt me
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by CSTRR: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Foreign firms as expected. . .
Were you expecting banks to employ Tunde and Sons auditing.?

If one manager give them 2 million, they would cook the books.

5 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by joyandfaith: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
The more you do, the less you get. The less you, the more you get.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by The5DME(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by goodluckman: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please ooh, I am an accounting graduate without a work, I really like the auditing work very well
Someone help
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
All of the things here to a none Accountant or someone that works in a corporate settings is jargons.

They are not just called Big 4 for calling sake these are companies that ve been around for decades with good records globally except in few sitns.

I see some people claiming why ve they not detected fraud.
It is not the work of the External Auditor to detect fraud but to give an opinion on the true and fairness of the Fin stmt.
They only form an opinion on what mgt presents to them however if they notice any anomalies in the course of their Audit, it is their duty to bring it to the owners of the biz

11 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by wallarwallar(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
I was hoping to see any of them to be a Nigeria or Africa own business. Pwc have been in operation since 1954 if it was own by Nigeria or Nigerian it wud have been dead long time ago because den go do use all the money do party or buy expensive luxury to do show off on social media. Fingers are not equal I swear na d ting make white people more reasonable than black people or may be na God just do am like dat

5 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by izubext007: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Long still remains the best wold wide.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by sowilli: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
wallarwallar:
I was hoping to see any of them to be a Nigeria or Africa own business. Pwc have been in operation since 1954 if it was own by Nigeria or Nigerian it wud have been dead long time ago because den go do use all the money do party or buy expensive luxury to do show off on social media. Fingers are not equal I swear na d ting make white people more reasonable than black people or may be na God just do am like dat
Akintola merged with Delloitte I guess.

1 Like

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Theoarhics: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na lie ooo. What about Alpha Beta? I heard they start with N1m monthly salary for fresh gradouate

Are we talking about remuneration here? Or we are talking about companies score card over the years. There are companies with better pay but lesser scorecard in terms of antecedents and history over the years.

1 Like

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by TUANKU(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
CelestineNelson:
When it comes to intelligence and professional news, the number of people that respond and have something say is always few...assuming is celebrity news, football news, romance news the cruise crew would have hijacked the thread...abeg people know their lane joor hahahahahhahah
True. Those blockheads know their lane. grin
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Jopemj: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Auditing firm, another hidden treasure. EFCC needs to visit them. Alot of crooks there but EFCC can't cos they can also expose illegal money flowing in and out of the EFCC office

6 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by cardoctor(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Bngf: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by harley88(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
The big four, I know I’d still get into one in the future or Bain or Mckinsey and Company.

3 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by LordKushmann(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
I was expecting to see Horwath Dafinone in the list..
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by 4gunners(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
CSTRR:

Did you get a first class?
That is what they take.

I know two people in Deloitte.

Hot brains. Best graduating students in accounting from Unilag and Uniben.

Their first class sharp like razor.

One of the two, a female, don't even greet me again.

For her mind, she don get money.
grin grin
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Olayetan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

Hope you know they pay fat salaries for several Nigerians working there?

Non of them pay upto 300k for their new intake employees

1 Like

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Shogologo: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Undies8:
And they will be paying their staffs peanut
Did u just say peanut? No think am o
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Just to audit?
na simple task ba? grin grin i see you
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Fiscus105(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Olayetan:

Non of them pay upto 300k for their new intake employees

300k for new intake? So new intake should be 1m
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Olayetan(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

300k for new intake? So new intake should be 1m

Someone up there was claiming they pay upto 500k for their new intake...

I'm just proving the person wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by PitexyBaba(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Auditors are really making huge money mehn!
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by OmoOshodi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
How much Messi and Ronaldo dey earn annually again seff.....

Mtcheeewww

Noise maker company with over 400,000 staff and yet not earning up to Ngolo Kante

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by gentleibraheem(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
There are basically two set of Accountants & Finance practitioners. Those in the big four and others.
This is when you really start regretting why you graduated with a 2:2

1 Like

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by gentleibraheem(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
harley88:
The big four, I know I’d still get into one in the future or Bain or Mckinsey and Company.

WTF.
You've got really big dreams bro. McKinsey and vain no be moi moi oh.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by gentleibraheem(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jopemj:
Auditing firm, another hidden treasure. EFCC needs to visit them. Alot of crooks there but EFCC can't cos they can also expose illegal money flowing in and out of the EFCC office

How would they do that.
EFCC can't visit them because they do neat Jobs. You no fit trace those ones fraud
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by gentleibraheem(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
WaffenSS:
PwC are overrated.

They consult for us and their submissions are so below par I wonder how they came to be so big.

Amazing. Below par in what sense.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
na simple task ba? grin grin i see you
I see you too

1 Like

Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by gentleibraheem(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rgade:
Why can’t banks audit their own shit, when them go dey employ people with SSCE to pay them 50k sad

Bro.
Re: Big Four: These Are The Auditors Earning Billions From Nigerian Banks by Niswayne19: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
It is always good to audit account fro transparency and good financial records.
Ikeja electric now have a new app that allows you manage your account from the comfort of your home. Link to download the app : https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.