Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... (6009 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by EFULEFU1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
The lady I was planning to marry has both organs
A hermaphrodite
I saw it over the weekend and she/he confided in me that she/he has both organs
But I still love him/her
Please advise me
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by slimjohn2k5: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Marry her or him

14 Likes

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by EFULEFU1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Marry her or him

7 Likes

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
See maximum enjoyment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by YeyeGbami: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
YOLO! Chop the life of your head man.
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by ReneDaniels: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lol funny but it's fake.. Baba hermaphroditism happened as a result of the use mechanical weapons during the Second World War era along with some Chinese folks having small eyes .. So it no longer exist baba your story is false . If you want us to believe take style snap and show us

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Pravedk: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
This wahala can only be handled by @Righteousness2

E go be
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Sundrus: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Marry her or him

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
If she do you small you do her Small, life no hard

10 Likes

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by brosom(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kwantinu lying..
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by samwash(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
See waytin some nigga they find for ages, na u see on a platter of gold so.
They are only one in a million pple, so guy nor loss guide, you better hold this one strong.
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
See maximum enjoyment

Are you insinuating that OP's yansh would have its share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Ehmmah588(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Reminds me of a girl with the moniker "intersexsherry"

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by NoFucksToGive: 3:14am On Sep 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Gays all over this forum

Look at this gay

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by NoFucksToGive: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2021
So many disgusting gays on this thread

They are fantasizing here it's just disgusting in this thread

Everywhere is smelling like poo on this thread

If you want to know most of the gays on this forum just scroll up and read their usernames

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Phiniter(m): 4:07am On Sep 21, 2021
EFULEFU1:
The lady I was planning to marry has both organs
A hermaphrodite
I saw it over the weekend and she/he confided in me that she/he has both organs
But I still love him/her
Please advise me

congratulations...
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Telegram234(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2021
*Intersexsherry has joined the group chat" undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2021
samwash:
See waytin some nigga they find for ages, na u see on a platter of gold so.
They are only one in a million pple, so guy nor loss guide, you better hold this one strong.

Are you a grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Yungstallion: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2021
samwash:
See waytin some nigga they find for ages na u see on a platter of gold so.
Those niggas are gay

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by omowolewa: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations

Marry her and get him free.

Anyway, get medical advice on productivity, hormone and others.
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Yale9(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Vote for WhiteMoney for BBN season 6

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by smsotp: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by TUANKU(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2021
F.aggots having a field day already.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by TUANKU(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
F.aggot talk right there.
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by delzbaba(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
smelly faggorts full nairaland sha.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by EarlHall(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
ReneDaniels:
Lol funny but it's fake.. Baba hermaphroditism happened as a result of the use mechanical weapons during the Second World War era along with some Chinese folks having small eyes .. So it no longer exist baba your story is false . If you want us to believe take style snap and show us
Jesus...No, you are wrong. Hermaphroditism still occurs occasionally throughout world. Its the result of a malformation of primitive sex organs in the fetus. There are different agents including but not restricted to chemical weapons which is what i think meant to say. I saw 2 cases at the hospital last year.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Your name said it all brother . grin grin
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Ahmback(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Him/Her really loves you that is why he/she had to tell you. grin grin cheesy

Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by EFULEFU1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ahmback:
Him/Her really loves you that is why he/she had to tell you. grin grin cheesy

How do u know?

Do u know him or her?
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Parkflash(f): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can he/she get pregnant?
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by Ahmback(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
I may not know him/her, but i can discern if he/she truly loves you cheesy
EFULEFU1:

How do u know?

Do u know him or her?
Re: The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ... by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Gays all over this forum

Look at this gay
I detest Gay's if you can't see sarcasm in the comment go to bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Night Of Two Virgins. / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / Guys: What Is Your First Impression when You See A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.