Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight (34840 Views)

United Nigeria Airline Lagos-Abuja Flight Lands In Asaba / Lagos To Abuja Flight Ticket Should Cost ₦250k – Airline Operators / Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by SarkinYarki: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
OChimex:

Nope. Even on air the same. I boarded one popular one in January this year Lagos to Asaba, then Asaba back to Lagos, it was hot. I felt uncomfortable all thru these flights... I am not kidding you. I did help myself with hand fan.

It's Technically not possible to be hot when Yiu plane crosses 20 thousand feet , infact the aircraft has to regulate the Temperature if not you will even freeze

1 Like

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Mummyfour(f): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

What a ridiculous Hairline

This hairline needs to be suspended

I remember my flight with Turkish airlines this was a 7hours flight from Abuja to Istanbul aboard a little Boeing 737-800 this aircraft was loaded to brim people plenty everywhere was stuffy like 30mins into the flight I started choking I can't breathe anymore I have to press the green botton and immediately the flight attendant came I couldn't talk anymore but my eyes were open they quickly automated an oxygen mask placed in on me till my breathe normalised it was a hurrible experience ever since then I stopped flying Turkish airlines and choose Qatar airways because the fly more bigger Aircraft to Nigeria than Turkish airline

Imagine if I was in this kind of hairline no be die I go die las las

Flying domestic airlines in Nigeria is a no no for me I no go try am

My last domestic experience was flying Pegasus airlines from Cyprus to Turkey it was nice at all

Some domestic airlines are flying coffins
Are you a Yoruba person?
Confused at hairline..
You write as you speak grin
No vex o, no bash me.
I never chop since yesterday
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by OChimex: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

It's Technically not possible to be hot when Yiu plane crosses 20 thousand feet , infact the aircraft has to regulate the Temperature if not you will even freeze

It didn't occur to you that that regulator fit dey faulty?

That's the problem we have in this country. We always prefer textbook knowledge over experience.

Mr. I dey tell you wetin I experienced, u still dey talk wetin textbook tell you.

Okay naa continue
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by LaSenior: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mummyfour:
Are you a Yoruba person?
Confused at hairline..
You write as you speak grin
No vex o, no bash me.
I never chop since yesterday
abeg leave me oooo na person wey get strength dey bash person

The man videoing the incidence was saying hairline hairline
Na only hairline hairline I dey hear for the video
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by SarkinYarki: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
OChimex:

That's the problem we have in this country. We always prefer textbook knowledge over experience.

Mr. I dey tell you wetin I experienced, u still dey talk wetin textbook tell you.

Okay naa continue

Which aircraft was it ? Make we even start from there so I can tell u what you experienced
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
sheanzy:
how can you ppl be so dumb.. even a 4yrs old can tell the sarcasm in that post

You are an illiterate bàstard.... Uneducated tout
you are an idiot, fucking nitwit. Of u can state a fact without insults, then you and your family are far worse than your mentor and role model, ffk. Anuofia, you, your mum and every one in your family and for generation to cpmet
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
That is not new with Arik. Since aviation fuel palava. But last last na them get one of the newest planes.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Candycrushy(f): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Where unA dey see money enter plane abeg
God when oo
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by fujirice: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:
They will not tell you the plane was on the ground....No ground Auxiliary Power Unit in place and onboard APU not working ...Once the jet engines are started the plane will cool
Don’t mind them.
Most of the people that post this nonsense have never seen the inside of an air plane.
How they think a passenger airplane will ever take off without a fully-functioning air conditioning system beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by sheanzy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Vickyvice:
you are an idiot, fucking nitwit. Of u can state a fact without insults, then you and your family are far worse than your mentor and role model, ffk. Anuofia, you, your mum and every one in your family and for generation to cpmet
your papa... Any Moana

Ezi ohia... Common sarcasm u can detect.. dull Brain.. u people that can't detect sarcasm its a sign of retardness
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Why dem no open windows and doors make breeze enter instead of using hand fan to blow air?
You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Crossroad1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
grin
Amotolongbo:

Why dem no open windows and doors make breeze enter instead of using hand fan to blow air?
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Mummyfour(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
LaSenior:
abeg leave me oooo na person wey get strength dey bash person

The man videoing the incidence was saying hairline hairline
Na only hairline hairline I dey hear for the video

grin And you sef come continue from where him stop?
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by gateleo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Arik needs to do more..The last time I travelled with them, same thing happened
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Tunagee(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
angelfallz:
Those of you asking why the windows weren't opened, I would assume you are just joking.

Dem never enter plane before, thats the reason.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by bigcasava1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
If na air peace CNN go hear am
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

This man grin grin

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by luluman: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
micronut:
The AC seems not working, so everyone had to help themselves by using hand-fan to blow air, while the Journey lasted. From the video, the Airline reads Arik.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcNSWvvmEQ4

This is similar to a video shared in 2014 by SaharaReporters when Banky W laments sudden Heat inside a flight from Nigeria to New York.

May God help us in this country.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUDrwgKg1eo/?utm_medium=copy_link
They better thank God that its AC that failed not engine.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by FahBuLous: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maobichek:

Upper Iweka is better, Abj Airport should be our best but what do we have? The last time I used the airport, I had to use the staircase because the lift was bad.
You don't mean it grin grin
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by orlaglobal234: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
free2ryhme:

make dem open window nah grin grin
They don't want to open it because of kidnappers and police ���
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by MrMacinterchi1: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:

LOLgrin
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Fantazy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na Naija thing dey always get K-leg

Why Dem no wind down the glass?
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by orlaglobal234: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
So people are still board Arik God forbid bad thing, Arik and Sosoliso airline are the same in term of poor management.

I boarded western fly a local airline from Sidney to Phoenix highland in Australia it was unforgettable experienced and i experienced paradise on earth
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by megley(f): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dis kind Earline sef! Ahn ahn! What's strong with dem?
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You are just a bit better than the guy!
The APU powers the plane while on ground, the cooling system will be working albeit not at the maximum capacity. So for passenger to be fanning themselves like that shows something is really wrong.

What did I say that you didn't repeat apart from the ac working partially on ground which to me is not so correct. The plane is at its maximum capacity, the AC uses the bleed air from the engines right? The APU starts one of the engines, the power of the already running engine is used to start the other one in two engine planes. At full capacity, there is no way you can remove any power from any of the engines in the form of bleed air for the AC and you want the plane to go airborne, lailai it is not possible not with this okirika molue refurbished plane am seeing, the problem is that the weather is already hot plus how clustered the plane is, if you remove even common 0.00002 power from the engines of these plane, I bet you that it will overshoot the runway and will get airborne after taxing to kogi or so.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:

The guy you quoted didn't know he just exposed himself that he has never seen a plane before. How can someone say he is feeling hot at even more than 12000 ft? Ancient fighters and bombers such as the spit fires, hurricanes, b17s, lancasters of ww2 that operated at lesser altitudes had the pilots and crew members pad themselves to avoid freezing since the inside of the plane wasn't pressurised.

1 Like

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:01am On Sep 22, 2021
OChimex:

Okay naa continue

Is there anything called a regulator in a plane?
Stop confusing yourself.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Arnold1(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2021
prezee1:
What? Though Nothing New for Nigeria

That's your daughter?
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by OChimex: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Which aircraft was it ? Make we even start from there so I can tell u what you experienced

You young naive boys always talk from textbook and wetin you read online.

I told you I once boarded a local flight it was damn hot you argued it, saying it wasn't possible.

Now explain this?

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by OChimex: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Is there anything called a regulator in a plane?
Stop confusing yourself.

You young naive boys always talk from wetin you read from textbook or online.

I told you I once boarded a local flight and it was damn hot you argued it.

Now explain this ??

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by SarkinYarki: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
OChimex:

You young naive boys always talk from textbook and wetin you read online.

I told you I once boarded a local flight it was damn hot you argued it, saying it wasn't possible.

Now explain this?

Same situation ...the plane was still not the ground with it's engines off...I am still guessing this happened in a Nigerian Airport ...there is currently a shortage of ground Auxiliary Power Unit in FAAN, once the the jets come on it will cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom / Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.