Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight (34849 Views)

United Nigeria Airline Lagos-Abuja Flight Lands In Asaba / Lagos To Abuja Flight Ticket Should Cost ₦250k – Airline Operators / Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:44am On Oct 01, 2021
OChimex:

You young naive boys always talk from wetin you read from textbook or online.

I told you I once boarded a local flight and it was damn hot you argued it.

Now explain this ??

Okay because another hungry illiterate blogger wrote that it now validates your regulator theorem while compromising mine.

Did I see you write that the plane was still bound to be airborne? Yes I saw it, did I say anything about a plane not having the AC on until airborne? Yes I said that, because of what? Because some planes need all the power they turbine if it is a turbofan engines can provide to go airborne and when in its cruising attitude can then switch on every temperature control appliances of the plane.
Show me an example or evidence of an airplane that is airborne that the cli ate control/Ac is not running.

Most of these bloggers turn noting into news to gain my patronage from lazy people like who are too myopic and short sighted to do their own elaborate research.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by OChimex: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Okay because another hungry illiterate blogger wrote that it now validates your regulator theorem while compromising mine.

Did I see you write that the plane was still bound to be airborne? Yes I saw it, did I say anything about a plane not having the AC on until airborne? Yes I said that, because of what? Because some planes need all the power they turbine if it is a turbofan engines can provide to go airborne and when in its cruising attitude can then switch on every temperature control appliances of the plane.
Show me an example or evidence of an airplane that is airborne that the cli ate control/Ac is not running.

Most of these bloggers turn noting into news to gain my patronage from lazy people like who are too myopic and short sighted to do their own elaborate research.

I told you I experienced it with local flights here. In January. The plane was up in the air, and still damn hot. What you guys fail to understand is, we have very humid hot weather here. And mind you, the high above sea level, the lesser of air.

Climb a high mountain first, and see if you won't struggle with breathing.

If you had stayed in Longmont colorado, you will experience it much.
Re: Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight by OChimex: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Same situation ...the plane was still not the ground with it's engines off...I am still guessing this happened in a Nigerian Airport ...there is currently a shortage of ground Auxiliary Power Unit in FAAN, once the the jets come on it will cool

I experienced this in January this year. From Lagos to Asaba. It was damn hot even when flying.

We have very hot humid weather here. And mind you, the higher above sea level, the lesser of air.

Climb any tall mountain, you will understand.

Forget textbook knowledge, e dey happen. From 100 percent experience.

The damn plane was flying and was hotter than being in any AC car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Involving Cattle And A Truck In Benin City (Graphic Photos) / Newly Graduated Doctor & His Friend Burnt To Death In Motor Accident In Katsina / Italian Authorities Deport 11 Nigerian Eiye Gang Members After Arrest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.