Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House (6306 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Sleep With Her In The Kitchen - 13 Years Old Boy Confesses Sleeping With House by MiracleMe7: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
That boy is possessed. At his age he has already started knacking punana.
At age 20 he will have it thresomee.
Abeg make una free that woman after all both enjoyed it.
In Zimbabwe a 4 yrs old boy married a 57yrs old woman. What will you call that one?
Hypocrites full this nairaland!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of The Most Wanted MMM Fraudster Uncovered / 2 Men Arrested In Bauchi For Killing Okada Rider / A Widow, 55, Found Hanged On Tree In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.