Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted (1002 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by allgoodlight(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi were both substituted during a recent match for their individual clubs. There were three similarities between the two situations, which were the fact that the both of them were substituted around the 70th minutes of their various games. Their teams were also playing 1-1 when they got substituted. That was Ronaldo's first champions league game for Manchester United this season, while that was Messi's first home debut game for PSG. There were also three differences between the both scenarios.

1) Their reactions
When Cristiano Ronaldo was substituted by his coach, he didn't seem to be angry. He also went to meet the coach who then whispered something into his ears. Lionel Messi on the other hand seemed to be angry after he was substituted. He also snubbed the Coach's handshake.

2) Their reactions while the game was still on
Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted standing on the touchline and encouraging his teammates that were still on the field. Lionel Messi was however spotted sitting on the bench with a long face. Even when Icardi scored the winning goal in the last minute, Messi was the last person to stand up to celebrate, and was also the first person to sit down.

3) The outcome of the game after they were substituted

Cristiano Ronaldo was substituted for Jesse Lingard. Lingard was however the person that made a mistake which led to the defeat of Manchester United in the dying minute. PSG on the other hand, scored a winning goal in the dying minute.

Guys what are your thoughts about the actions of the two players?

Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by lathrowinger: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Messi wants to try his best and score... He is the real Goat
Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by Kingpin1000: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2021
All barca fans should tell themselves the truth, it was Messi who destroyed Barca, how can a player tell the club which manager must be sacked or brought in, which player should be bought or sold. If PSG gives Messi half of that power all their players will leave like Mbappe wants to.

1 Like

Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by insidelife22(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2021
that first guy above me is a buhari supporter,he tries to justify failure all the time.

someone who can't score in a farmers league,is who he is calling a goat,maybe he meant that goat that bleats.

1 Like

Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by fuckface(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2021
This is the 10th time I'm reading about the headline In 2 days....You guys would just be overflogging something. So what happens if they substitute him or Ronaldo, are they gods or what?� Make una rest abeg
Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by paulolee(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2021
my mann, save all these analysis bcoz its too early to start dis comparison...they both av more than a year deal on their contract,
at keast mk we allow season reach half games or even start d analysis after a season n we get to know who is the real scam n who gat d better deal..
messi jus completed a game without a goal n threads jus de pour about him matter, assuming he scored hatrick n gave assist, una go shout farmers league..
its better its starting dis way because leo have his own way of allowing haters eat their words..
Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by paulolee(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Kingpin1000:
All barca fans should tell themselves the truth, it was Messi who destroyed Barca, how can a player tell the club which manager must be sacked or brought in, which player should be bought or sold. If PSG gives Messi half of that power all their players will leave like Mbappe wants to.
this guys n una theory eeh, wr u there wen he asks the club wich manager be fired or bought??
same I hear about cr7 telling d coach wich attackers her likes to play with in portugal n in juve bt i dnt bliev such..
messi power av nothing to do with mbappe leaving bcox mbappe feels only madrid can win hin d UCL n d ballon d or n he needs dt new challenge, mbappe talk don de trend for paris even before messi joined
Re: 3 Differences Between What Happened After Ronaldo And Messi Were Substituted by paulolee(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2021
fuckface:
This is the 10th time I'm reading about the headline In 2 days....You guys would just be overflogging something. So what happens if they substitute him or Ronaldo, are they gods or what?� Make una rest abeg
meself I tire o...players wey go ball almost 30+ games this season alone naim analysis n opinions don full ground like dis....if we continue like dis eeh, messi n cr7 news on front page go turn boring oo

(1) (Reply)

My Journey With Martingale Bet / Most Exicting Nba Match-ups / Paralympians Run Out Of Condoms-43,000 Used So Far !.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.