Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Messi Criticized By The French Media - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Criticized By The French Media (35581 Views)

Infantino Criticized For Saying World Cup Could Stop African Migrants Dying / French Media Claim PSG Could Rescind Sergio Ramos' Contract / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by nifemi1206: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:
Top 10 players in the world..

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3.. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

Sorry did i miss any Argentine dwarf ?

Sorry you didn't miss any dwarf. He's not suppose to be on the list. Because he is not a player. he is god to all on your list. They all bow to god of football king Lionel messi

4 Likes

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by fattprince(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Kingcalls:
Lol... whr are the 7th balon dor loading crew.... paulolee...report on the dance floor...
They kept on screaming...he destroyed EPL teams in CL , he destroyed French teams in CL , he will do it if he joins those leagues they said.... we told them that its not easy switching clubs ... that joining a new league doesn't mean there will b absolute guarantee that he wud perform cos he will not be going with the whole Barca team.... New coach , new players, new playing field , new tactics , new type of training facilities, new training schedule, new type of food , new weather , atmosphere changes , ud have to win over the fans again cos u havnt done anything for e
Bro he only just started. I can't say I'm a Messi fan because I envy that guy. He's just too good. Give him time. Though those saying he beat EPL team in UCL so he will dominate them. I laugh at them. Because league is way different from UCL. Madrid won UCL 3 times straight but they are still teams that beat them in League not just beat them but dominate them in those matches. But Messi just needs time he will blend soon. Though he wouldn't be as good as before but he will be better. Messi I know his trying to adapt his game to Ligue one's style. He will get it soon.

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Maobichek: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
He need more time to understand french football

Here in french league

No player will play for Messi

Referee won't consider when opposite kick you to the ground

French league player are very physical

All eyes on Messi... opponent will never free you

Good morning, please oh! French and Italian league which of the two is more physical and difficult?

Many ppl praised Messi to high heaven while in Barca and didn't consider that he started going down gradually when Iniesta and Xavi left Barca. God will help him but Messi need help now.

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by OJEEMAH(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2021
ThierryJay:
You know that you are the greatest when after playing only 99minutes of French Football, critics, or rather cretins, are already labelling you as a flop. What would the dunces say when Messi then starts scoring tons of goals? Of course they'd eat back their crap of opinions and wear their toga of dumbness eternally.

God! the audacity against the GOAT!

and when he starts scoring, dem go remember say na farmers league e join........how else do we describe hypocrisy??

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Maobichek: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Timekeeper:

They are talking of media and French media dey talk too..

Messi isn't a fraud like Ronaldo.. He duped juve big time and he got served... Karma is a bitchhhhh..

Messi isn't stupid as Ronaldo..... Senseless and mumu Ronaldo.....

Very dumb.... Dumbnaldo
Fraudsters Ronaldo - fraudnaldo
Penaldo
Tap in Tapnaldo
No single creative idea from his brain at all..

Useless Ronaldo..

All. HAIL THE GREAT MESSSI grin

Hahahaaaa!!! "Tap in Tapnaldo," Messi fans eh!
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by fattprince(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Mynd44:
Who isn't criticizing him at this point? You can't be one of the greatest ever without these pressures but he is sort of not handling it well. Everybody has slumps and bad streaks; he needs to get down off his high horse and not allow expectations make him emotional.

The goals will come, the flashes will come, it might take some time but he is a top tier player and it happens

Exactly. We just feel that understands football. He isn't handling it well all he needs is stay calm, think and shun all the expectations people have of him and play his games. And the Messi I know will come around sooner than later. Because even in Barca when the game is not going well enough. He plays basic football and pass the ball around then when the opponent feels they contained him already boom. He drives the ball in and slot it home. Or throws a pass no one was expecting.
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Kingcalls: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2021
fattprince:

Bro he only just started. I can't say I'm a Messi fan because I envy that guy. He's just too good. Give him time. Though those saying he beat EPL team in UCL so he will dominate them. I laugh at them. Because league is way different from UCL. Madrid won UCL 3 times straight but they are still teams that beat them in League not just beat them but dominate them in those matches. But Messi just needs time he will blend soon. Though he wouldn't be as good as before but he will be better. Messi I know his trying to adapt his game to Ligue one's style. He will get it soon.

I'm not saying its a guarantee that Messi will fail...I'm just saying it sudnt be a surprise if he fails to meet expectations...cos he wudnt b the first or the last...another mistake he cud mk is putting himself under pressure and getting frustrated...thats will ruin him entirely...cos it will just be like a quick sand , the harder he tries , the further he sinks

2 Likes

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by aluyapreston: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

No be only 8 games...na a whole season... his first goal came in his debut in a pre season friendly...his first game came in his 4th serie a game ...and the reason everyone is talking is not really about his failure yo score ...but him being subbed only for the team to end up scoring and winning the game

Pre season game does not count. he featured in a serie B friendly game. Sorry about the 8 games, i intended to type 4. The point is there was not this much talk about Ronaldo because Messi fans really dont see trolling as an achievement. what was Ronaldo Contribution in those first three games. it was nothing. Messi was easily the best player for PSG two days ago and he probably would have scored.

trust me, Poch wont sub him again in those kind of critical situation. About winning the game, he had nothing to do stoping them from winning. they equalised when he was in the game and they already had the tempo in their favour. Messi will still score las las. and yes he will the 7th Balon d or, something ronaldo will never equal just as he will never win the European Golden Boot again

2 Likes

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Hyphy(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
is this a statement of fact or mere assumption? can you please furnish us with proof from a reputable media outlet to back up your claim?

I watch Barca games
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by danowena: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Dude, messi is Messi...dint compare him to nobody...

Hav you ever think about compering yourself with dangote?
The rich guy has just one head like everyone...

Whatever you going through in life...it's your shit and personal shit alone ..

Messi is not comfortable and stable yet ..he will figure it out on its own..

Then say he is still unstable and not those excuses you gave earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by focus7: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2021
And the true goat is still being celebrated by English media. Ronaldo > Messi

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by ofiko123(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Messi is new in France.. They should give him time...

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by olusipimp(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Timekeeper:

Messi isn't a fraud like Ronaldo.. He duped juve big time and he got served... Karma is a bitchhhhh..

Very dumb.... Dumbnaldo
Penaldo
Tap in Tapnaldo

Useless Ronaldo..

Is like an ekuke bite you now, c as u are blabbing without comprehension...get a life bro

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by olusipimp(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Timekeeper:

Very dumb.... Dumbnaldo
Penaldo
Tap in Tapnaldo

Useless Ronaldo..

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by famousroland(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

You don’t know anything about football bro if KANTÉ and Jorginho are not listed among the Top 3... you are just a Manchester United fan let me not expect much from u

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by OJEEMAH(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Hyphy:

I watch Barca games
we all do bro.....did it happen on the field of play or behind the scene?
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Hyphy(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
we all do bro.....did it happen on the field of play or behind the scene?

On the field of play, countless times; same as this Pochettino situation and worse

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by OJEEMAH(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Hyphy:

On the field of play, countless times; same as this Pochettino situation
If there was ever a time, Messi treated any barca coach with disdain, the media would have roasted him......don't you think, atleast one Barcelona ex-coaches would have blasted him publicly for how he treated them if this statement was true and you and i know these are the kind of news Journalist are looking out for.

This talk is based on "them say, they say."

No issue with Pochetino!
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by goslowgoslow(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

Thanks a lot with your list that shows your hatred for Messi...yeye dey smell!
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by arthurwillia(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2021
RichThugg:
And this brings to an end the Messi/CR7 debate

At his age, If Ronaldo could do it again in the toughest league, over there in the farmer’s league, we all know the goal machine would have gotten 5 to 7 goals so far.. undecided

Sorry boy, you’ll forever be in GOAT Ororo’s shadow grin

Thought you guys said it was over when he didn’t have an international trophy?
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Hyphy(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If there was ever a time, Messi treated any barca coach with disdain, the media would have roasted him......don't you think, atleast one Barcelona ex-coaches would have blasted him publicly for how he treated them if this statement was true and you and i know these are the kind of news Journalist are looking out for.

This talk is based on "them say, they say."

No issue with Pochetino!

I know you’re blinded by loyalty, I understand. If I didn’t see these things with my clear open eyes I wouldn’t have held my ground, but it’s okay. I rest

1 Like

Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Djangote: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Chelsea, Bayern players star in World Team of the Week
https://www.facebook.com/511556615864205/posts/1553235685029621/
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by OJEEMAH(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Hyphy:

I know you’re blinded by loyalty, I understand. If I didn’t see these things with my clear open eyes I wouldn’t have held my ground, but it’s okay. I rest
This has absolutely nothing to do with loyalty. Your criticism is not constructive cos you didn't provide proof to back your claim.
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Invitationn: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

Lol...you didn't. You as a matter of fact separated him from the rest, putting all the spotlight on him grin
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Invitationn: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:
He need more time to understand french football

Here in french league

No player will play for Messi

Referee won't consider when opposite kick you to the ground

French league player are very physical

All eyes on Messi... opponent will never free you

He doesn't need any time.
He's gone more games without scoring at some point in Barça. So what's the fuss.
What's special about the French league?
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Kingcalls: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
aluyapreston:

Pre season game does not count. he featured in a serie B friendly game. Sorry about the 8 games, i intended to type 4. The point is there was not this much talk about Ronaldo because Messi fans really dont see trolling as an achievement. what was Ronaldo Contribution in those first three games. it was nothing. Messi was easily the best player for PSG two days ago and he probably would have scored.

trust me, Poch wont sub him again in those kind of critical situation. About winning the game, he had nothing to do stoping them from winning. they equalised when he was in the game and they already had the tempo in their favour. Messi will still score las las. and yes he will the 7th Balon d or, something ronaldo will never equal just as he will never win the European Golden Boot again

U are a delusional troll....i don't argue with trolls.... for u to say he achieved nothing in his time in juve has said it all... u are a troll
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Hyphy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This has absolutely nothing to do with loyalty. Your criticism is not constructive cos you didn't provide to back your claim.

Yeah you’re right.
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

There's Mane in your list but not Salah and Lukaku ?
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Diffdeef:

1. Cristiano ronaldo
2. Neymar
3. Robert Lewandowski
4. Kylian Mbappé
5. Kevin De Bruyne
6. Virgil van Dijk
7. Sadio Mané
8. Riyad Mahrez
9. Erling Haaland
10. Kimmich

There's Mane and kimmich in your list but not Salah and Lukaku ?
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Maxwell4404(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Your life is in Danger [quote authority=Kingcalls post=106025923]

Messi will score tomorrow...putting my money on him [/quote]
Re: Messi Criticized By The French Media by Maxwell4404(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Your life is in danger

Kingcalls:

Messi will score tomorrow...putting my money on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usyk: Size Don’t Matter, AJ Will Fall Like A Pack Of Cards / Arsenal FC Ladies Unveils Oshoala (photos) / Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.