Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN (24434 Views)

October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video) / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / October 1: Sowore Challenges Burna Boy To Join #RevolutionNow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by millionboi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Yahoo boys right now
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
E-naira is not crypto. It's just your normal naira but in digital form.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
omoharry:
You must be very proud of your country Nigeria.A country that presently cannot offer you the most basic of all right, which is security.
So becos our visa is not that easy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to come into the country as they like, now makes Nigeria the best country for you, abi? You need to really tell us the kind of merry- drink you have been drinking that has sent you into this abyss of Oblivion, where you dont seem to experience the current hardship other Nigerians are facing in recent times.
There is nothing to be proud of in this country, except our gratitude to God almighty for sparing our lives day after day..
If you are not proud of your country no problem but allow another person to be proud of his or her country. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by zolajpower: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
LoveJesus87:
how do you benefit, pls enlighten me abeg
Send me you email original one oo not the type you use as dummy . And you bvn kiss
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by DaBogu: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
otokx:
Someone should please explain the benefit of e-Naira.
check my signature and thank me later
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by DaBogu: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
LoveJesus87:
how do you benefit, pls enlighten me abeg
My signature has the answer you seek
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by gleamy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
This people are confused already..
Aye yin ma baje..
U neva see solution to the physical Naira, you bring another one..
Isinku yin ko sun Re!
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Wittydreh: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is most useless idea....it will definitely give more room to embezzlers. Not even a bit benefit to the citizens .just for exchange only.it is nonsense
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by nairabacks(f): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Everytime you use e naira to buy or sell crypto your e wallet will be locked by CBN

Zero privacy

Total control.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by depure(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Do you sell physical goods from China?
what is the meaning of this question...
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by caandi: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yen yen yen
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Princeokwuego1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
soon we will start buying crypto with enaira that's the motive
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Tochi3(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Yahoo boys right now
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Babastrong(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mark my word.
This will make "wire wire" easier. Because some nigerians will want to proof i belong without technical know-how when e-naira is finally lunched.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by onumadu: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
nairabacks:
Everytime you use e naira to buy or sell crypto your e wallet will be locked by CBN

Zero privacy

Total control.

People rejoicing over it are totally clueless. lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by ihedioramma: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
zinaunreal:

Omo guy say bye bye to paper money . The sooner you accept this the better for you. I will advice Nigerians to pay more attention to crypto and enaira no more paper
It can't work well, thats 10% of Nig will wellcome it .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Gfskw: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Confused government
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by Dackrapper(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
millionboi:
is crypto ban?

Only Crypto transaction is banned from banks.

But if the Nigerian government is wise enough then it should have known that this is the right time to remove that ban cos it will allow Crypto traders to make use of the E- Naira like fund you your trading account with E naira and withdrawing your funds from Exchange to E naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by AlphaSoul: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
dre11:
faults calls for Emefiele’s resignation

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/cbn-nigeriansll-download-e-naira-wallets-from-october-1/
[1Naira = 1E-Naira]
We'll see how this pans out.
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by ihedioramma: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
zinaunreal:

Omo guy say bye bye to paper money . The sooner you accept this the better for you. I will advice Nigerians to pay more attention to crypto and enaira no more paper
Am not a guy, boy . enaira is not must if it is, it will not work .
Re: Nigerians Will Download E-naira Wallets From October 1 - CBN by zinaunreal(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
ihedioramma:
Am not a guy, boy . enaira is not must if it is, it will not work .

Whatever infant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC / President Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 75th Birthday, See Brief History / PDP Cannot Dictate To Us How To Conduct Elections, INEC Speaks On Amina Zakari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.