Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 (1804 Views)

Lady In Tears As Prophet Odumeje Prophesies Her Death, Tells Her She'll Die 2020 / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by akajesus1020(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
A lady who confessed to being possessed with an ogbanje spirit said white money will be the next housemate to leave the Big Brother house.

According to her, she can see into the future say what will happen. She told her followers that when she predicted that Saskay would leave the house everyone doubted her, now she says that White Money will leave next week.

The lady with the username @FulaniIgbo further said that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be the president in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJDjwKDYMw4

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by OkuFaba(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Someone is working hard to trend for fake reasons..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by hybrid11(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Ogbanje should focus on getting daily 100 odds for us to shine nah

Cloutious ogbanje

8 Likes

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Onyi22(f): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Girl don't worry, the internet never forget, grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Bilabong(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don save this page.

1 Like

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Kriely(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bilabong:
I don save this page.

Assiiiin the backlash go mad!
Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by sammybest889(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
If na Jonathan I no argued am BT she mentioned whitemoney d people choice if dis tin just mistakenly cast omo na tweeter she de oo home of no respect oo

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by slawormiir: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

hybrid11:
Ogbanje should focus on getting daily 100 odds for us to shine nah

Cloutious ogbanje

As in ehnnn
Make we dey cash out on a steady
Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by OBALOLA55(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
Someone is working hard to trend for fake reasons..

THATS YENEFER AKA TISSAIA AKA KESTOLOVE NOW

REMEMBER THAT ADADIKE AND JULIUSMALEMA ARE EQUALLY IGBOS TOO grin

I FEAR WHO NOR FEAR MY FULANI BRETHREN
Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by hybrid11(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

As in ehnnn
Make we dey cash out on a steady
Don't mind the junky grin
Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Since the clown mentioned whitemoney, she's definitely a fake clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have more spirits than her.
Whitemoney is going nowhere. Even the devil can't change that

1 Like

Re: Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Some phrophecies are just out of coincidence and they will just be making mouth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father / O.j. Simpson's New Book "if I Did It, This Is How It Happened". / Sean Kingston!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.