Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo (34210 Views)

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
It has been said over and over again that the millionaires who were born poor had to at one point of their lives do something illegal to set a foundation.

A discussion many people are not ready to have

A lot of Nigerian big firms have funny and shady capital behind them

17 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Dharegco: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
For real ?lol
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by ogaNuel: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
Smh
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Vinnie2000(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2021
OP
Damn niggar Slawormiir will not Like dis Thread!! sad kiss

He will call you a Pussy ass Niggar! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Godnavic: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2021
We go advise me too na
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by bukatyne(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
You see, being an elderly man or woman doesn't automatically make someone responsible. There are bunch of elderly people who had terrible upbringing and lived horrible lifestyles as youths.

Therefore, you don't expect those "values" to vanish because they are now elders. Those men of 60-80 wey dey rape smalls girls of 5-15 years na still elders. Just ignore the woman and probably relocate from that street, if possible.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

100%

It is not in all cases old age confers wisdom.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Goldbw122(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
They make legitimate worker useless and look stupid for working hard. But trust me the way will always be the way. And I must work and make a living legitimately. No joke because what comes around comes around.

12 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
One thing, I noticed is that, anytime I dress well and flashy, people do see me as a Yahoo boy and I don't know why but I do tell them am not a Yahoo boy or ignore them.

You must fancy those oversized tops grin

8 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by SarkinYarki: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2021
90 percent of NIGERIANs feel any way is a way and that's the bane of this society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Coded78: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm waiting for that slowmioner I have forgotten that his Monika name

Damm nigarrrrrrrr

Come and comment

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by winterlover: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Even mothers advice their girls to sleep with men for money. Nigerian mothers especially in the south and east have truly lost their sense of responsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by noble2faith(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
You are not alone in this.

I have been advised as well not just by elderly woman but different people.
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by chatinent: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Not all old people are wise. Some very foolish young people grew old too.

2 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by TheGift: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Money is a spirit, the way you get it is the way it will go. Scamming people of their hard earned money may start with fun , but will certainly end in sorrow.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by 3ple9ine(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Normal things na, Where I stay parents even buy laptop for their children to do yahoo and they would defend the child anywhere.
Funny thing is that most of these parents are well to do people.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by chiedonedoor(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Very unfortunate, that is the society we find ourselves.
Evil been promoted. Christ is calling to repentance to avoid hell.
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Realdeals(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Many of the elders we have around are mischievous and when you see them criticize young people, it'll appear that they care, they are only envious that those young people (not all) are doing things they ain't capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by chatinent: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
winterlover:
Even mothers advice their girls to sleep with men for money. Nigerian mothers especially in the south and east have truly lost their sense of responsibility.

You can make your point without being tribalistic. And yes, I agree with the point you made...and that's because I have seen such.

3 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Terrier99: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
They will tell you yahoo is bad but tell them the Church of England was involved in the slave trade. Tell them Buhari in his youth was involved in a coup and he became Head of state in 1986 by virtue of a coup.
Even Dangote, his wealth is gotten by monopolistic control. Go ask what he did to Ibeto cement.

It is now left for you to decide for yourself that you want clean wealth, not the one that you can't sleep well at night because you're a criminal and the foundation of your wealth is illegal.

12 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2021
2rez:

U are a realest niggar. Pick just ONE bruh.
Damnn.. that shiit looks rich and tempting shocked

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by jditimiya(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Advice her to give birth gain?
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by fredoooooo: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
State of the nation
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Dproperties: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by TheGift: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
It has been said over and over again that the millionaires who were born poor had to at one point of their lives do something illegal to set a foundation.

It has been said over and over again, by who?
Please don’t come and justify Ill-gotten wealth with some nameless quotable quote.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by bmdmix11: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
So, Yahoo way no involve blood, na good Yahoo? undecided
She dey follow her son dey chop the money na, so she go support am na.

leave her, until some one call her from d bank n ask for her atm pin to renew her bank details, her eye go clear

6 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Noblewealth(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Yoruba proverb says "aje gbodo nwa eni kunra". Op continue with your hustle and God will continue to bless it..just cos it has become the normal trend of the society doesn't make it right and it doesn't change the law of the land and that of God...
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by DLSReigns: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
A
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by OutisComputers7: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Mixedfruit:
exactly the same word I heard from one elderly woman days back as I was pricing her plantain o oooh
Him Mates the press oyibo him dey here the price plantain
If you like no wise up. Suffer no DH tire you?

2 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
People's perspective about yahoo yahoo is kinda subjective.

Believe me, if you see people cashing out from yahoo ehn, one would be tempted to join 'cos they make huge money far more than someone working his/her ass off. But someone with conscience wouldn't dare.. Earning legal money is peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by RodgersAkpafu: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
This right here is NOT TRUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Wasila, Nigeria’s 14-year-old Child Bride Facing Death Penalty / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.