Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo (34193 Views)

Young Man Slaps An Elderly Man In Traffic Dispute / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by nosagold(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
The aged are not always wise. There is a spirit in man and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth him understanding

3 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Dyke15(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Tried doing dat till my parents called me inside their room at d middle of d night ND gave me sound advice
Omo na so I commot hand
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by AfonjaConehead: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Coneheaded structures
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by femi4: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders

There is something and I want to share here and I will like to hear your opinion about it.

There is this elderly woman in my neighborhood, I used to greet her very well and I know her children too.

One thing, I noticed is that, anytime I dress well and flashy, people do see me as a Yahoo boy and I don't know why but I do tell them am not a Yahoo boy or ignore them.

So I was going out this morning I saw this woman and greeted her, she responded and started complimenting me, jokingly calling me a Yahoo boy. I told her straight and clear that I am not a Yahoo boy. That was when she started telling me Yahoo is not a bad thing, telling me one of her children does Yahoo for a living. She told me if blood is not involved, I am good to go.

I feel irritated and just walk away and start thinking, how bad have we gone this far that an elderly person will start advising me to do Yahoo and even aware her son is doing it and she is not even ashamed.

We are in a deep mess in this country!
Work on your dressing else you ll be behind bars before you can proof that you are not one of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by TheGift: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:
They will tell you yahoo is bad but tell them the Church of England was involved in the slave trade. Tell them Buhari in his youth was involved in a coup and he became Head of state in 1986 by virtue of a coup.
Even Dangote, his wealth is gotten by monopolistic control. Go ask what he did to Ibeto cement.

It is now left for you to decide for yourself that you want clean wealth, not the one that you can't sleep well at night because you're a criminal and the foundation of your wealth is illegal.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Yahoo boys are deceiving and fleecing people of their wealth, for some of the victims it has led to the destruction of their lives, their families and even death.

Everyone will reap whatever they sow. It is the law of life. Karma.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by ActuaRise696969: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders

There is something and I want to share here and I will like to hear your opinion about it.

There is this elderly woman in my neighborhood, I used to greet her very well and I know her children too.

One thing, I noticed is that, anytime I dress well and flashy, people do see me as a Yahoo boy and I don't know why but I do tell them am not a Yahoo boy or ignore them.

So I was going out this morning I saw this woman and greeted her, she responded and started complimenting me, jokingly calling me a Yahoo boy. I told her straight and clear that I am not a Yahoo boy. That was when she started telling me Yahoo is not a bad thing, telling me one of her children does Yahoo for a living. She told me if blood is not involved, I am good to go.

I feel irritated and just walk away and start thinking, how bad have we gone this far that an elderly person will start advising me to do Yahoo and even aware her son is doing it and she is not even ashamed.

We are in a deep mess in this country!

Why dont you tell her that you are not smart enough to be a cyber terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by winterlover: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:

You can make your point without being tribalistic. And yes, I agree with the point you made...and that's because I have seen such.
Actually not being tribalistic here. It's what I see almost everyday here. I'm from the South. Not like I am speaking against or for anybody.
This prostitution thing has become a normal norm in our society. Nobody cares about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by noble2faith(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Dyke15:
Tried doing dat till my parents called me inside their room at d middle of d night ND gave me sound advice
Omo na so I commot hand

Good parents you gat.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by okpukpu(m): 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
The quickest way to become very rich when you are born poor is to either steal it or scam it.
You must never allow those rich kids and sons of our cursed politicians to advice you otherwise.

...but remember, every action has consequency. You must endure the consequencies if you get caught.

6 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Terry44: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
angry

One woman sent her son to one Edo state to serve as apprentice for one HK boss.. The society of the present don't frown at illegal wealth, now you see pastors officiating house warming party for these boys and also receiving tithes from these fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Dproperties: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Christie06:
But someone with conscience wouldn't dare.. Earning legal money is peaceful.

Bro boys are cashing out big Time, on my street jss 3 boy is shopping with 500k but legit hustle to buy food na wahala.

I have been tempted severally and still thinking about it.

U can read my story on My Monika

3 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Goldbw122:
They make legitimate worker useless and look stupid for working hard. But trust me the way will always be the way. And I must work and make a living legitimately. No joke because what comes around comes around.
Na u want look stupid. Work smart . There are tools used for scam that were created for legit businesses. Open ur head and learn what will take wtv u do to the next level. The world is fast evolving. You either move with it or be stuck in ur old unproductive ways... I hate people with all these lame excuse. Working hard is for manual labourers and if u are not into manual labour but still stick to working hard then u are just stupid ( no offense)

Our forefathers coined the term hard work then. You're not alive in this Information Age by mistake. Be wise

Even labourers are being substituted with machines

4 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by luizpippo(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The husband or children of that elderly woman must be real niggarz

You must be a real niggar
I owe you a parcel of weed, two paid runs babe, enough bottles, tools and format

cheesy
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Terrier99: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2021
TheGift:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Yahoo boys are deceiving and fleecing people of their wealth, for some of the victims it has led to the destruction of their lives, their families and even death.

What Karma came upon white slave traders?
The Church of England (Anglican Communion) was involved in the slave trade, what karma came upon them?
If you want to do good, decide to abs stick to it. Not that you're afraid of one mythical karma.

13 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by willycorps(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The husband or children of that elderly woman must be real niggarz

You must be a real niggar
I owe you a parcel of weed, two paid runs babe, enough bottles, tools and format
You dey always burst my brain ���
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by membranus: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Over the time, most of these internet fraudsters have stated investing their ill gotten money and funny as it may sound, it really working for them. Some owned big investment such as hotel, transportation companies, while some are into real estate etc. Ask most builders and developers, you will be amazed to know that it's yahoo boys that patronise them most. Most of them are now wise and those wise ones are very down to earth. They don't make noise or flash their wealth, rather they are busy investing.

Just last month, one yahoo boy was made chairman in a church occasion. Even in the presence of legit hustling youths and elders in the church. The mother who was once living in one room face2face apartment has been promoted to women leader in the church just because her son has now made money and upgraded her mother to a very standard and well furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Whenever the church want to do home event, they always choose her house. In fact on the occasion day, church members and pastors were just hailing Chairman's mother Here and there cry Abeg money get power. Money changes storyline and easily attract things to you.

P:S I do not in anywhere support or do fraud, but I'm only airing my opinion and experience which i believe some of you will also agree to some point i raised.

Thanks for encouraging yahoo frauds in Nigeria in disguise.

Your name have been noted in heavenly records for this your candid advice to potential fraudsters. When you eventually knock the gate of Heaven, your heavenly IPO will meet you with your charges.

Goodluck.

From your Guardian Angel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by michoim(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Exactly, the nation is in a deep moral mess. Fast losing its moral capabilities to discern between good and evil. The so called elderly ones are the generation that gradually plunged this country into this predicament...
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by 2rez: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Damnn.. that shiit looks rich and tempting shocked

Swears bruh. It enriches the mind & shames the tempter. grin. That shiit is life.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by torvickof1312(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
One EFCC official now don cross leg de follow this thread, next them start looking for you, next you have to produce that woman, next and booom them go pick her pikin and for you na bailing go free you.

Maka mind my bizinez

5 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by papichuloo42(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Rubbish. Heavy men with G dey divest in money markets, with investment banks, some building hotels and some in crypto. Right now hardwork in this Nigeria is doomed to fail or fall apart if you are not heavy into other forms of investment. No job security, Forex is so high, Naira has crashed. Tell me the hardworking business that is striving in today's nigerian economy...oga my 2 cents, save up and leave this country for the technocrats and thieves, when they all die we come back.becaue it's easy to do another 10year of no Progress in this country.

chitransco:
interesting...but Gee only gives temporarily wealth na... it's only in extremely rare cases that d proceeds of Gee sustains one 4 life...to even invest in this country now na big wahala sef..it demands extreme efforts nd patience to see ur investments grow nd mature financially..if u don't av that patience nd saving culture instilled in one by years of hard work nd prudent spendings..then ur investments is doomed 2 fail...even if u buy lands everywhere wit d proceeds of Gee...my bro if u don't av patience..u gonna soon start selling off those lands nd properties nd squandering d money whenever u no dey pick again..cus u ve gotten accustomed 2 easy money nd squandering lifestyle...
But legit nd hard work can sustain u for life cus ur efforts will keep on growing financially nd ur years of hard work nd savings has conditioned u 2 be a prudent manager of ur resources....shalom..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by RodgersAkpafu: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
TheGift:

That person you quoted is NOT a serious person AT ALL

3 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Mixedfruit: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
OutisComputers7:

If you like no wise up. Suffer no DH tire you?
Baba abeg if I see person way go teach me work I no mind to relocate.
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by papichuloo42(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Rubbish. Heavy men with G dey divest in money markets, with investment banks, some building hotels and some in crypto. Right now hardwork in this Nigeria is doomed to fail or fall apart if you are not heavy into other forms of investment. No job security, Forex is so high, Naira has crashed. Tell me the hardworking business that is striving in today's nigerian economy...oga my 2 cents, save up and leave this country for the technocrats and thieves, when they all die we come back.because it's easy to do another 10years of no Progress in this country.

chitransco:
interesting...but Gee only gives temporarily wealth na... it's only in extremely rare cases that d proceeds of Gee sustains one 4 life...to even invest in this country now na big wahala sef..it demands extreme efforts nd patience to see ur investments grow nd mature financially..if u don't av that patience nd saving culture instilled in one by years of hard work nd prudent spendings..then ur investments is doomed 2 fail...even if u buy lands everywhere wit d proceeds of Gee...my bro if u don't av patience..u gonna soon start selling off those lands nd properties nd squandering d money whenever u no dey pick again..cus u ve gotten accustomed 2 easy money nd squandering lifestyle...
But legit nd hard work can sustain u for life cus ur efforts will keep on growing financially nd ur years of hard work nd savings has conditioned u 2 be a prudent manager of ur resources....shalom..

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by KingDash: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Dproperties:

Bro boys are cashing out big Time, on my street jss 3 boy is shopping with 500k but legit hustle to buy food na wahala.

bros if you see the way efcc dey carry boys ba, you no reconsider... yahoo no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by khalids: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Let me tell you....Nigerian Elders are irresponsible....

The evidence is in the type of society they have built.....just look at the mess they have put us in....

Just live for God, yourself, and your family

2 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Dproperties:

Exactly my point.
Yahoo Boys are cashing out real big.
But its stress to me is unnecessary.
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Over the time, most of these internet fraudsters have stated investing their ill gotten money and funny as it may sound, it really working for them. Some owned big investment such as hotel, transportation companies, while some are into real estate etc. Ask most builders and developers, you will be amazed to know that it's yahoo boys that patronise them most. Most of them are now wise and those wise ones are very down to earth. They don't make noise or flash their wealth, rather they are busy investing.

Just last month, one yahoo boy was made chairman in a church occasion. Even in the presence of legit hustling youths and elders in the church. The mother who was once living in one room face2face apartment has been promoted to women leader in the church just because her son has now made money and upgraded her mother to a very standard and well furnished 2 bedroom apartment. Whenever the church want to do home event, they always choose her house. In fact on the occasion day, church members and pastors were just hailing Chairman's mother Here and there cry Abeg money get power. Money changes storyline and easily attract things to you.

P:S I do not in anywhere support or do fraud, but I'm only airing my opinion and experience which i believe some of you will also agree to some point i raised.

They can't fool God at all. You will hear their story few months to years time. It will always catch up with them.

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by RodgersAkpafu: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:

What Karma came upon white slave traders?
The Church of England (Anglican Communion) was involved in the slave trade, what karma came upon them?
If you want to do good, decide to abs stick to it. Not that you're afraid of one mythical karma.
You are seriously comparing slave trade to internet fraud ?
This negro must be tripping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Kellie069(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Ion know what you do for a living sha, but if na only flashy cloths you get, omo you are in dip mess!!!!
Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Dproperties:

Tempted by the leisure of your flesh..
Where you dey rush go for life, abeg calm down and turn your mind from those rubbish, as if their money no go still end?

1 Like

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by manee2(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2021
MajesticKris:
The way you Dress portrays who you are....

Stop Dressing like a yahooBoy if you knw youre not one...

Not wearkng BigPolo and BogTrousers amd expect people fo treat you Rt

So many Guy's Dress like a yahoo Person which sends a wrong singal and can land you in trouble....

How does yahoo boys dress bikonu? Is’t bad to look good??

5 Likes

Re: An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Terrier99: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You are seriously comparing slave trade to internet fraud ?
This negro must be tripping

Slave trade is worse than Internet fraud. There was no karma for those involved in the slave trade. Hence, fear of karma should not be a basis for scaring people not to engage in fraud. It should be on the basis that fraud is bad period.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vietnam Seizes 2.3 Tons Of Elephant Tusks Inside Nigerian Wood Shipment / Gunmen Burn Immigration Office In Abia, Computer Room Affected (photos, Video) / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.