Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician (8453 Views)

BUA Cement Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Trainee Operator / Difference Between Intern And Trainee / Apply For KKON Technologies (kkontech) Graduate And Trainee Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please o can you be more clear about what you are saying?

BLessing3871:
Please who have received Mail from NLNG ?had they send mails of the next stage people today.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please the mail you are talking about what's the content of the mail? And do you know anyone else who received the mail.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by jasonex4(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
deblack17:
Please the mail you are talking about what's the content of the mail? And do you know anyone else who received the mail.

They were sent mails for verification of HND results and referee details...

Rumour has it that its the next stage of the recruitment process (in other words, those who received the mail were successful)...

Congratulations to those who received...
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
jasonex4:

They were sent mails for verification of HND results and referee details...

Rumour has it that its the next stage of the recruitment process (in other words, those who received the mail were successful)...

Congratulations to those who received...

Wow, big congratulations to everyone who received the mail.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who received the new mail sent by NLNG.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by parsival: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abeg any new update for the trainee operator position... It's been two months since I did pre employment medical examination and got a mail two days later for next steps and no other information till now.

Anyone who did the PEME please have you heard anything??
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by 5boro: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2022
parsival:
Abeg any new update for the trainee operator position... It's been two months since I did pre employment medical examination and got a mail two days later for next steps and no other information till now.

Anyone who did the PEME please have you heard anything??

Did you receive the location mail sent June 1st?
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by Martosky98: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Ahahhahahhhhhha lolzzzzz! This is quite funny oooo... Me weehy dey waitlist nko. Lmaoo.... Chai laugh wan tear my belle.... Everybody just weak i swear...
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator And Trainee Technician by deblack17: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Hope we all (wait list) have replied our mail for result verification and referee verification?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Consol Assessment. / Topic removed. / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.