Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness (939 Views)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / Journey Into Agric Business(poultry, Cat Fish ,dog Breeding And Food Packaging) / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business: Poultry Farming Is The Most Lucrative Agibusiness by DWISEMEDIAPRO: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2021
No doubt, going into Agribusiness is one of the ways we can increase the GDP of this country especially poultry farming as it is the most lucrative Agribusiness. In this video you will learn how to start, where to sell your market and all the necessary training you need as a poultry farmer.
Please, you can support D WISE MEDIA PRODUCTION by subscribing to this channel, click on notification botton, like, share and comment for more updates of our videos. Thanks alot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHe1qS-1clI

(1) (Reply)

Advise On PKO Business. Buyers Etc / Oil Palm, Banana,plantain And Pineapple Suckers, 4 Sale / Agro Supply Business Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.