Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (84425 Views)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (full Story) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by jacoik(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
South South boys don worst.. Last week na one idiot wan remove his mama eyes. This week another idiot wan cut person pikin neck.. All because of GLK and GLE Benz,to dey carry olosho from hotel to hotel..
you say he want to remove his mother's eyes?. Guy are you serious?
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by christistruth01: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Every Single Prayer ever Prayed over her did Overtime Heavy duty Work on that day

She must do Thanksgiving to Jesus Christ for his Mercy

She stared death in the two eyes and lived
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by selfmade22: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
An average Nigerian is a murderer from buhari to tinubu to his PA down to pastors down to marketers okada food vendors police army everyone ones to kill each other for ordinary wealth , May God help us
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by BigYash: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
jacoik:
you say he want to remove his mother's eyes?. Guy are you serious?
Yes nah,that thread was on FP few days ago. The boy disfigured his mom anyhow.. Very ugly sight to behold, just like this one above.. People wicked o
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Lewisdinho(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Damn
So much evil in the land
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by jaxxy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Terrible
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by saintopus(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kayberg:
shocked

What courage and audacity!!!
A human being for that matter, and you throway face, carry knife, put am for human being neck and begin dey cut without any human feelings!!!

Arrrghh!!!!!

The live crabs my sister bought and cooked, I refused to eat any of them; upon hearing the crabs were struggling to get out of the heating water killed my appetite.

You are indeed HUman
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Spider20: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unrated900:

You are tripping for the guy abiiii,ok continue
Nor be una Dey always rush follow
Those yahoo boys
I remember that year
We go Dey toast babe them no go gree for us
Them go say we no get anything
Why boys no go use una finish.
Well iPhone 13 kuku ma don come outside una puvssy go hear am well
Las las he no Dey read meter
Na so so mugu I nnocent man go end up put una for Ouse.
Marriage self na scam self
Na Mumu wey still dey date Nigerian ladies
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by jacoik(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
Yes nah,that thread was on FP few days ago. The boy disfigured his mom anyhow.. Very ugly sight to behold, just like this one above.. People wicked o
honestly, I don't know why our senators don't want to enact jungle justice for this kind of crime

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by musicwriter(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
News like this get me upset because this whole thing is based on stupidity not wickedness. Someone can actually become so stupid that it could turn to wickedness!!. Ignorance is a disease!!. If the Yahoo boys actually understand what's jazz, they won't waste their time killing someone to make money.

Is there any book publisher on Nairaland who can publish a small book on jazz? I've written it half way but haven't continued because there's no need writing if it can't be published in Nigeria.

I want to demystify this thing called jazz to save lives.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by neyoohhh: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why not arrest the politicians.

Yahoo's are helping our economy, taking back what oyinbos stole from us .

Like who are we to judge.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Temi2468: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
South South boys don worst.. Last week na one idiot wan remove his mama eyes. This week another idiot wan cut person pikin neck.. All because of GLK and GLE Benz,to dey carry olosho from hotel to hotel..

That Delta has become so dangerous!
I can't trust any young boy or young lady from that side to even be in a room together, especially those ones with all kinds of dyed coloured braids and dreadlocks. I'm not exonerating those who don't as innocent. But, they most times have a dress pattern.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by RiceProducers: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
blaque7:
This people are ritualist..they no be yahoo boys.

They dey take yahoo cover d thing wey they dey do.

This summarizes the emptiness of your cursed generation. That you can post this suggestion that yahoo is better than yahoo plus or ritualism
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by LieBurster: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
sad Castrate the bastard and set him ablaze
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Lordbinsmar: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s][/s]
selfmade22:
An average Nigerian is a murderer from buhari to tinubu to his PA down to pastors down to marketers okada food vendors police army everyone ones to kill each other for ordinary wealth , May God help us
[s][/s]

Naa you be murderer angry angry

Not all Nigerians are stupid and idiot person like you.

Werey angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Emola12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
i am a man oo buh the future is male not female becox some of our men are foolish bcoz dey wan drive motor wey their papa sef never drive!!
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Blackdisciple(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrr that's gurl just escape death.

They were supposed to burn that guy alive cos he was gonna kill the girl anyway.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by akmath: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jesus, Tari why?
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Edusouls(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
I wonder, others show both Good and evil, but we only show evil totally..
Nbotee:
D kind of wickedness Africans perpetrate makes U jus wonder
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Johel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
iamkheedah:
Breaking News
Suspected ‘Yahoo Plus’ boys were caught cutting a girl's head off at Ogobiri Community, Bayelsa State

News reaching us is that, one of the boys has been apprehended and handed over to the police.

We were also rightly informed that the girl who is from Nembe LGA has been rushed to Tantua Hospital in Amassoma
Details soon...

See more
https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/117425247334642/?app=fbl

They should be thrown to the hungry lions in the zoo.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by TechSkill: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
Lol bros, what do you expect? When they meet some of these guys at the top running this shit, they tell them it is money rituals...., these ones in a bid to meet up will swallow such lie and indulge in it.

It is not money ritual but just tech and deep connections that those at the top don't want you to know.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by lildush(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jesus Christ... It is finished
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by KingCold: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nbotee:
D kind of wickedness Africans perpetrate makes U jus wonder
Nigerians
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Vickyvice:
Even d devil no go want this Kain thing. Chai. Abeg just carry them go firing squad

The only people that are going to feel the pain are gus loved one. He should given life imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Maxwell4404(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
To the girls dem urgent 2k, make I chop this guy money, make I chop this guy money nai Olosho take start , na see dem for don flag this one neck for CLA benz
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Ayion: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
Imagine!!! Root of all evil.... MONEY

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil
Not MONEY, they say make una dey read bible by una self una go say no, na to they follow people mouth not knowing wether dey wrong or not
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

The Idiot even has Six packs grin grin

The same way wein opolo eye nor be open eye; na so rumpled belle nor be six pack.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Wawelexy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ayion:

The LOVE of money is the root of all evil
Not MONEY, they say make una dey read bible by una self una go say no, na to they follow people mouth not knowing wether dey wrong or not

OK noted, thank you
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by DaddyRochie1642: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

The same way wein opolo eye nor be open eye; na so rumpled belle nor be six pack.

Oga hope you're not Hating on the six packs grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by BigYash: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
TechSkill:
Lol bros, what do you expect? When they meet some of these guys at the top running this shit, they tell them it is money rituals...., these ones in a bid to meet up will swallow such lie and indulge in it.

It is not money ritual but just tech and deep connections that those at the top don't want you to know.
You're not far from the truth my brother. So many of them are deceived, then those devilish habarlist will just take advantage of the whole situation. Na them no rich o,but wan make person rich over night
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by focus7: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
The rate at which this Yahoo boys are now using people for money ritual in Delta is so high.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by pacespot(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Where are those jungle justice people who are fond of setting fire on pity thieves, this is when you need them most?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.