Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (84428 Views)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (full Story) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Kingcalls: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
South South boys don worst.. Last week na one idiot wan remove his mama eyes. This week another idiot wan cut person pikin neck.. All because of GLK and GLE Benz,to dey carry olosho from hotel to hotel..

What did u expect when they are praised , and hailed in clubs , social media ...look at the way they were always praising hush ...

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by blaque7: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
RiceProducers:

This summarizes the emptiness of your cursed generation. That you can post this suggestion that yahoo is better than yahoo plus or ritualism

I did nt say any of them is good or better! What I said was that they are not the same.

You dont know what u dont know. Just go back n continue to read the dictionary but I ve been in this country long enough to know that yahoo/419 does not involve slitting of women's throat n stealing their pants n bra. That is not yahoo son. That is ritual, ritual killing!
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by jpride(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tonitoniton:
Dem go send dem go school but na penis go be their major concern.

Make this girl come out from hospital first, na another boy friend she go dey find instead when she go give her life to christ for this second chance.
Talk wetin u know....... Anything wen u no get the real fact, just shut up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
What's his head still doing on his neck?
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Unrated900(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2021
TWLifestyle:
u are an idiot. Bitterness will kill you . So because some girls told you no , human life has lost meaning to you? What kind of devilish human being are you ? Bro , go and look for whatever is left of your humanity and try and grow it back . How can anyone come and be yarning trash like this ? Becos some girls told you no ? Are you a child? Is it everything you think you must get in life or must everyone say yes to you ? Pls grow up ..

Continue with your stupidity
Truth be told
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Darkmode64: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
God knows I can never allow myself to be envious of anyone, especially if that person has money, because you don't know what that person does behind closed doors to get that kind of money.

That Bastard that was caught should be sent to the Firing Squad.

The Idiot even has Six packs grin
I must commend you for bothering to scrutinize that detail grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by hkidola00(m): 3:22am On Sep 22, 2021
jacoik:
you say he want to remove his mother's eyes?. Guy are you serious?
I saw d news too...shey u no dey read news
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Lokojatoofar: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Fakbrown:
When a genuine person wants them, they would always prefer a Yahoo boy, because of the flamboyant life style, see what it has caused, a boy that is into scam won't blink using you as his next target for is shady stuff, especially when the ships are down, be weary of fraudulent people

how do you know she was dating them? That she was not forcefully taken there under threat? The excuses some of y'all make for men when a crime is commited against women is pathetic. A poor man who has been hustling with your female relative can wakeup one day and decide to use your sister or daughter for ritual. Not every ritualists is an established/successful fraudster so this your analogy that every killer must have made it prior to killing is ignorant. Lastly it's chips are down. Not ships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Alexaonfleek: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2021
folake4u:

Lmao Alex you nor wan use iPhone 13? tongue grin grin grin
I want the one that sugar daddy will buy for me not yahoo boys own embarassed
Gift from sugar daddies hit different embarassed
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Lokojatoofar: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2021
TWLifestyle:
u are an idiot. Bitterness will kill you . So because some girls told you no , human life has lost meaning to you? What kind of devilish human being are you ? Bro , go and look for whatever is left of your humanity and try and grow it back . How can anyone come and be yarning trash like this ? Becos some girls told you no ? Are you a child? Is it everything you think you must get in life or must everyone say yes to you ? Pls grow up ..

Unfortunately many more with such warped mindset exist.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by TariEnoch(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2021
The girl die few hours later
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by pepple205(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Heard from a reliable source that the girl is dead.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by PAWG(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
I'm pretty sure that girl would've survived if the onlookers weren't more intersted in taking photographs of her.

We have major problems in this country. So saddening
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by sylve11: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Heaven! shocked cool
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Christistruth00: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
AwinneraIways:
she's dead now

Link Please
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by MrSquint: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
The most annoying thing with evil doers like this fool is whenever they're caught, try to do same evil to them and hear them beg like they're innocent.

If they try to cut his neck now, you'll hear him cry and beg in different tongues. I don't understand why they do that.

Well, when ever a yahoo individual "male/female" is caught, they should arrest their parents too. As long as you fail to report your children "suspects" to the relevant authorities, it just means you're in support of what your kids do. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Guestlander: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lawless country! Nothing is ever done to stop this menace, more innocent people will still be violently killed.
I read about another case like this in Kwara. Another young girl murdered and her head severed. What a country.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by folake4u(f): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I want the one that sugar daddy will buy for me not yahoo boys own embarassed
Gift from sugar daddies hit different embarassed

Kai!
This girl grin grin.

Come dash me one sugar daddy na, make I take dey see front cry
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Alexaonfleek: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2021
folake4u:

Kai!
This girl grin grin.

Come dash me one sugar daddy na, make I take dey see front cry
They've become really scarce recently cry
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by folake4u(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
They've become really scarce recently cry

That Chidinma girl really spoil show for us oh.
Anyways, how's school. I know you're killing it! kiss
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Tonitoniton(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
jpride:

Talk wetin u know....... Anything wen u no get the real fact, just shut up

Ur brain need serious factory reset.

How she take enter where the guy wan take cut her neck ?
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by babadigu(m): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Unrated900(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
TWLifestyle:

Mugu like you
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Greenback: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Death penalty should be brought back...omg!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.