Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (84430 Views)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck (full Story) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gals make una dey hear word oo!see as that ugly troll fon cut her throat,nipples & pfucking kponmo join that make Igbo peppersoup.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Bbqekpa: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
South South boys don worst.. Last week na one idiot wan remove his mama eyes. This week another idiot wan cut person pikin neck.. All because of GLK and GLE Benz,to dey carry olosho from hotel to hotel..

Abraka worse

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Midas01: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please shut up. You just said jargons.

Unrated900:

You are tripping for the guy abiiii,ok continue
Nor be una Dey always rush follow
Those yahoo boys
I remember that year
We go Dey toast babe them no go gree for us
Them go say we no get anything
Why boys no go use una finish.
Well iPhone 13 kuku ma don come outside una puvssy go hear am well
Las las he no Dey read meter
Na so so mugu I nnocent man go end up put una for Ouse.
Marriage self na scam self
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by pacespot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
This kind of people always get sympathy from the police. I think Nigerians love evil people. There is no single scratch on his body yet. If it is a hungry thief now, they would have set him ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Christmasdon(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
come and make $money without human blood sacrifice written all over facebooks nah see the resultant effect yaiwurukwa ndi physics mu mereni physics na agbaadankwu hi skul.
please our youths everybody lets' all desist from their ritualistic act of making money and meanining what, one day their juju will demand a human being 4 their useless sacrifices.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Midas01: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pls what part of the news said the girl went there for short time or runs.

Receive sense before it's too late.
princewarri1985:
And still all this girls will not learn, she was prabably lured there for short time 5k, and she is a student doing runs, that's what 90 percent of university girls does and she almost paid the ultimate price and still they wont learn
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by maldino: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wicked world...
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Midas01: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why is that you Nairaland boys don't have sense. Who borrowed your sense ?
Tunagee:

I dey tell you. Our Nigerian ladies are very foolish and gullible, The idiot almost ended her life cos of small peanut wey yahoo boy go dey give am. Dem full my area here in south west. All of them useless (yoruba girls) all have yahoo boyfriends cos of greed and laziness. It serves her well.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by weslay: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
Slawomir over to you

Slawormiir will avoid this tread like a plague.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by KennethEnyi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
God knows I can never allow myself to be envious of anyone, especially if that person has money, because you don't know what that person does behind closed doors to get that kind of money.

That Bastard that was caught should be sent to the Firing Squad.

That’s hunger packs na

The Idiot even has Six packs grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Alabaintprice(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
People get mind. Because we are looking for quick money just to pepper people .......

Meanwhile, looking for a futuristic business to venture into, the sky is too big for anyone to venture into phone accessories.

We can also supply you gadgets for gift and sourvenirs at your wedding, offices or church....
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Amanda4life: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
God knows I can never allow myself to be envious of anyone, especially if that person has money, because you don't know what that person does behind closed doors to get that kind of money.

That Bastard that was caught should be sent to the Firing Squad.

The Idiot even has Six packs grin grin

I TOO DONT ENVY PEOPLE AT ALL

PEOPLE DO A LOT 8N AFRICA, ESPECIALLY NIGERIA TO DRIVE CARS.

NO SANE HUMAN WILL WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by 1F30M4(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
All for money to buy Benz or Lexus kaiiii.. How did we get here fgs?!
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Alexaonfleek: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
The type of yahoo going on in all the 6 South South states hits different
Those guys from South South are ready to give up families and friends just to ride GLK
Ladies who reside in South South should be very careful,especially Edo and Delta State.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Alexaonfleek: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
realestate99:
.....[/b]when we tell them ( yahoo boys) that they are fetish, they call us names that we are jealous. I have a police friend that shows me horrible pictures from their yahoo raids, you will think most of them are babalawo[b]

Ritualism and cosmetic surgeries are similar, you can never get enough, most of these guys did not start skull mining in a day, it started from chasing lizards to make petty charms to cutting of soaps, they will keep going back for upgrades till human blood is spilt which is the peak of everything.

No matter how spoilt our country is, a sane responsible man should not be intimidated by a yahoo man's wealth, it has blood written all over it either directly or indirectly.
What you've said is just the bitter truth.
They first start small as regular yahoo guys,collecting chicken change or nothing at all from their so called clients.
Now its very hard to scam white people with a regular format,because most of them...their eye don open.
Its not easy to fool a white person like before...because there's so much awareness going on in their country about online scammers
So most of these yahoo boys resort to going to one bàbà tó collect [/i]soap[i] to use to charm their clients.
That soap or whatever they collect will require them doing one sort of sacrifice or the other.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by jpride(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh my God.......

This girl saw herself very close to death.

These boys will know no peace.....
#JusticeForTheOppressed#
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Deiks: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
No be juju be that

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Eastcaostboy: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
South South boys don worst.. Last week na one idiot wan remove his mama eyes. This week another idiot wan cut person pikin neck.. All because of GLK and GLE Benz,to dey carry olosho from hotel to hotel..
these guys are still dummies, how could you believe that shit that human head will give you muller. These guys need full counseling. You can invest in Amazon just with 250-dollars leave it there for months or years and see your shit pop-up
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by ExtraVioment: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Devil in human flesh.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by folake4u(f): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
The type of yahoo going on in all the 6 South South states hits different
Those guys from South South are ready to give up families and friends just to ride GLK
Ladies who reside in South South should be very careful,especially Edo and Delta State.

Lmao Alex you nor wan use iPhone 13? tongue grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by emmajodeci(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Peer pressure and impatience.... Na WA o
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by chaloskyx: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
JUST KILL HIM SIMPLE THERES NO NEED TO CONGEST OUR PRISONS OR COURT ROOMS HES EVIL
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by BruncleZuma: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
What idiot took these photos without helping the girl, what kind of sick demented world is this?
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Myhusband(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Noting from this gender surprises Sarah anymore.

when Sarah have tasted every men, God help Sarah she didn't fall prey before she give her life to feminism

clown
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by TWLifestyle: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Unrated900:

You are tripping for the guy abiiii,ok continue
Nor be una Dey always rush follow
Those yahoo boys
I remember that year
We go Dey toast babe them no go gree for us
Them go say we no get anything
Why boys no go use una finish.
Well iPhone 13 kuku ma don come outside una puvssy go hear am well
Las las he no Dey read meter
Na so so mugu I nnocent man go end up put una for Ouse.
Marriage self na scam self
u are an idiot. Bitterness will kill you . So because some girls told you no , human life has lost meaning to you? What kind of devilish human being are you ? Bro , go and look for whatever is left of your humanity and try and grow it back . How can anyone come and be yarning trash like this ? Becos some girls told you no ? Are you a child? Is it everything you think you must get in life or must everyone say yes to you ? Pls grow up ..

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Gfskw: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jesus
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by MrMacinterchi1: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
eeewi.... the pain .
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by TariEnoch(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
It happened in my community, infact some meters away from my house.

The girl is in private hospital now and the police don't want anybody to go close to her.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Omeizadean(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wow luckiest girl alive

To think just ten second late he would have wasted this girl life for a fruitless runs just like that.
Thanks giving is in order for ur life.
This guy should be tied and drop inside mosquito infested dungeon nightly and made to stares at the end the sun orbiting the planet daily.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Mrlucky81(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
See as the beards be like blood money
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by Tonitoniton(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dem go send dem go school but na penis go be their major concern.

Make this girl come out from hospital first, na another boy friend she go dey find instead when she go give her life to christ for this second chance.
Re: Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck by DaRuud(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
BigYash:
Tomorrow the useless people will blame Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.