Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (44632 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant BiafraNIstan village ipobian, those are old pictures before Covid back in 2018.

Stick to your BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorist activities and stop embarrassing your village.

...besides, do you BiafraNISTANS know the meaning of stock photography in your village?

Mumu, I said this was five days ago.... I am proudly Yoruba. You fool

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:

Mumu, I said this was five days ago.... I am proudly Yoruba. You fool

BiafraNISTAN, it's OK if at that point they've been fully vaccinated or based on their current Covid protocols.

Everything outside your stone-age village is not about ignorance, inferiority complex and kolomentality and still doesn't change the fact that you fraudulently tried to scam us with old pre covid pictures you stole on the internet.

grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
vchinedu01:

You don't talk to my president in that mañner grin

Ahahahahahhahahaha I � in Swahili

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
PMB and Madam Okonjo were socially distanced and you tribal bigots saw something wrong based on your tribal hatred and bigotry, but when world leaders do the same thing, it's a different story.

Hatred and bitterness kills, that's why you are slaughtering yourselves in your villages, hatred and bitterness is what you rule your lives and conduct your affairs with.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

BiafraNISTAN, it's OK if at that point they've been fully vaccinated or based on their current Covid protocols.

Everything outside your stone-age village is not about ignorance, inferiority complex and kolomentality and still doesn't change the fact that you fraudulently tried to scam us with old pre covid pictures you stole on the internet.

grin grin

OK so ur darling daddy and the DG of WTO aren't yet vaccinated? See who's claiming civilization.....

The same stone age village ur civilized mannequin can't even teach how to dress properly?

Hope u have eaten sha? Cos am sure ur 30k monthly allowance must have been exhausted by now....

Wérè..... I be Yoruba boy....

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.

Buhari is responsible for her becoming the head of the WTO.

So, what are you yapping about?

She was so good yet did nothing as Finance minister, while Nigeria was being looted silliy under Jonathan..

For me, I see nothing spectacular about this woman.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Wawelexy:

OK so ur darling daddy and the DG of WTO aren't yet vaccinated? See who's claiming civilization.....

The same stone age village ur civilized mannequin can't even teach how to dress properly?

Hope u have eaten sha? Cos am sure ur 30k monthly allowance must have been exhausted by now....

Wérè..... I be Yoruba boy....
[/s]

Igbos, the obioma photoshop loser you hired scamed you with that obvious fake photoshop rubbish..

At least photoshop the same trouser, not some rubbish with different trouser, different size, different style and different color.

You people can be so useless sha..

grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
BiafraNISTANS are known for fakes and fraud, but ordinary photoshop den no sabi....

Are you BiafraNISTANS good at anything apart from killings, beheading, burnings, pillaging and sacrificing little girls foor babalawo juju?

grin grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oh
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by izubext007: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hope he will request to her to talk economic sense into his fullani hard head.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
bmdmix11:
didnt he present a candidate of his own or something
So you don't know how Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala became DG of WTO

What kind of youths are we raising in this generation bikokwanu?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by bmdmix11: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okoroawusa:

So you don't know how Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala became DG of WTO

What kind of youths are we raising in this generation bikokwanu?
read my post again
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
izubext007:
Hope he will request to her to talk economic sense into his fullani hard head.

Yes, especially how she borrowing N473 Billion to pay workers salaries up last month she left office with her looting and stealing Jona or how she used to declare austerity measures..

These clueless BiafraNISTAN Talibans sef..

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by izubext007: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg make will so.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by DETUNE: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ignorant BiafraNIstan village ipobian, those are old pictures before Covid back in 2018.

Stick to your BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorist activities and stop embarrassing your village.

...besides, do you BiafraNISTANS know the meaning of stock photography in your village?

Chai! You wicked oo grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by ceaser: 4:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Make Buhari no rub his bad mojo on our amiable daughter o. Because anything Buhari touches gets destroyed.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.
A man that left political differences to support her and stand by her even when US didn’t? Nawa
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2021
barcaboi:

A man that left political differences to support her and stand by her even when US didn’t? Nawa

With tribalism, hatred, bigotry and bitterness, it's always hard for them to reason or think straight.

....but it doesn't matter, the woman sabi and always appreciates who buttered her bread all the way to the WTO and that person is PMB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

With tribalism, hatred, bigotry and bitterness, it's always hard for them to reason or think straight.

....but it doesn't matter, the woman sabi and always appreciates who buttered her bread all the way to the WTO and that person is PMB.
No matter how they spin it; PMB supported her even risking relationship with Trump led USA
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Lolz.... What about those that was on ground, I mean those who saw him live..... Were they also seeing the Photoshop trousers.....

Am asking again, have u eating this morning, cos that ur 30k can last for 1week n this ur Darling Daddy administration...

Proudly Yoruba
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
... Oga just shut up!!!

HMMMMMM

IT IS WHAT IT IS

NOBODY IN YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE FROM YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS HAS ACHIEVED WHAT BUBU HAS ACHIEVED.
JUST GIVE THE MAN SOME CREDIT.
IF YOU THINK IT'S EASY YOU ARE LATE .
AT YOUR AGE HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT YOU MIGHT PROBABLY ACCOMPLISH IN YOUR OLD AGE.
HE WAS WORKING TIRELESSLY NOT BUSY ABUSING PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

IT IS WHAT IT IS

NOBODY IN YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE FROM YOUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS HAS ACHIEVED WHAT BUBU HAS ACHIEVED.
JUST GIVE THE MAN SOME CREDIT.
IF YOU THINK IT'S EASY YOU ARE LATE .

Oga just shut up.....
AT YOUR AGE HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT YOU MIGHT PROBABLY ACCOMPLISH IN YOUR OLD AGE.
HE WAS WORKING TIRELESSLY NOT BUSY ABUSING PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.