Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) (44614 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED FAILURE
WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED ?
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO NOT TALK IN THAT MANNER.THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR PETTY LOW LIFE BEHAVIOR.
... Oga just shut up!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
Buhari meets with Ngozi is different from Buhari goes to meet Ngozi.

Buhari is in Newyork already, Ngozi was the one who visited him, stop saying rubbish

So what stops the media from using the word goes to meet, since you were actually present at the meeting, mumu talk.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by freshalien: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
only stupid people suffer from dollar rise.
Oga u see that shop owner in ur street? Dollar no deh affect am, na u weh deh buy nai dollar deh affect, tax doesnt affect him, it affects u, its time to think outside the box and stop bringing dollar

You are a living example of the failed educational system of Nigeria. Simple economics you don’t even know. You live, work or run your business in a country that imports everything even pencils and toothpick and you expect the rise of dollar not to affect you because you don’t buy or sell dollar?

Chai! I am just hoping many Nigerians don’t have your kind of mentality or level of intelligence because ennn....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
freshalien:

You are a living example of the failed educational system of Nigeria. Simple economics you don’t even know. You live, work or run your business in a country that imports everything even pencils and toothpick and you expect the rise of dollar not to affect you because you don’t buy or sell dollar?

Chai! I am just hoping many Nigerians don’t have your kind of mentality or level of intelligence because ennn....
No man, I have a shop, Dollar rise increase everything, I don't have issues increasing my own price too, na d final consumer deh receive all burden, my purchasing power never reduce one bit even though cost of goods don increase.

Back in 2017, small hotels goes for 3.5k per night, currently it is 6k per night, na person weh rent hotel deh suffer am
Now do u understand?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by highchief1: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Newsmic:
President Buhari meets with Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Director General of the World Trade Organization in New York on 20th Sep 2021, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/398249698329257/?app=fbl

ngozi sef looking sick.two about to die Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by freshalien: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
No man, I have a shop, Dollar rise increase everything, I don't have issues increasing my own price too, na d final consumer deh receive all burden, my purchasing power never reduce one bit even though cost of goods don increase.

Back in 2017, small hotels goes for 3.5k per night, currently it is 6k per night, na person weh rent hotel deh suffer am
Now do u understand?

Do you make or produce every good and service you consume in Nigeria? I am very sure your answer is NO. In one way or another you must be affected by the rise of dollar. You cannot escape it even if you increase the price of the goods at your shop.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by EFFIONGPRAISE1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
WOW! our president is caring by visiting a citizen of his country.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
freshalien:

Do you make or produce every good and service you consume in Nigeria? I am very sure your answer is NO. In one way or another you must be affected by the rise of dollar. You cannot escape it even if you increase the price of the goods at your shop.
price of goods are increased, purchasing power does not decrease
I am not affected cos what I use to sell N8000 in 2015, I now sell it at 25k in 2021 that's about 300% increase but I pay increase staff salary from 25k to just 30k, that is just 20% increase showing that i made more money now than i did in 2015, there is a saying that "its not about the situation where u find urself, its how to use that situation to ur advantage" that's what thinking outside the box means.

U have been lectured today, that money u have is just a paper and subjected to fall and rise, stop saving money, invest it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by paxx: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can someone explain to me why 2 Nigerians are meeting in New York City and not Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by waky15(m): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thankfully she observed social distance

She would not want to be infected with failure.

Even me sef, I would have stood outside to greet Gen. Failure.
Yes, Buhari's submitted her name and lobbied for the position she occupies now. Lmao!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Afobaba33(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
my concern is the Nigerianflag that turned blue

Photoshoot error!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Presidiot B0K0HARI is a waste of human flesh and a big disgrace to humanity!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by tholhusomhie: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
I cover Dr NOI with the blood of Jesus ooo before spirit of borrowing will enter her.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
richmond500:
only stupid people suffer from dollar rise.
Oga u see that shop owner in ur street? Dollar no deh affect am, na u weh deh buy nai dollar deh affect, tax doesnt affect him, it affects u, its time to think outside the box and stop bringing dollar

Of course it does. Where did you learn your own economics from. You assume that just because he passes on the taxes and charges to you, his lot is not affected, it is.

You're trading with N1m when Goodluck was President, for example, it devalued from N150 to N550 and you passed on the increases, your total trading value is still N1m less profits.

1m @ 150 in 2014 is now 550/150 = 3.66

1000000/3.66 =272,479

So how is he any better?

He sends his kids to the same school with higher school fees, pays higher rent and owns depreciated land, where is the increase?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by TruthinAction: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
The scam continues. It will expire very soon.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by austin4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
NO GIVE AM LOAN OOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

it's a pity you choose to ridicule the number leader of your father's land this way. Yet you still pray to God who forbid you to treat your leaders in that manner.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Parliament360(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is the kind of ppl our president supposed to take pictures with and also take advice from. Impactful Nigerians Not ppl like FFK and many Worthless gluten politicians.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Draconian: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
That failure made her DG of WTO.
TarOrfeeek:

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Blackfire:
Our darling president
Daddy oyoyo

We the youths are solidly behind you

North2023
All souths take note
That's a new one Daddy oyoyo grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Such an epic comment wink One of the reasons I love Nairaland.
It used to be because of snake eater extraordinary - Lalasticlala, before he contracted covid-19 reptilococus after eating a snake from Katsina state
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Came4amod: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Savage
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
This man always standing like strip pole
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Failure meets with success.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wawelexy:
Am sure, if this woman is to meet macron or biden, the distance wouldn't be that much....

Do I blame her? Who would love to be infected with failure.....?

Even failure sef dey envy the way people dey replace the word failure with bullhary.... SHIOR!!!
It is Buhari that was avoiding closeness in those pictures, check properly.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by richmond500: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Of course it does. Where did you learn your own economics from. You assume that just because he passes on the taxes and charges to you, his lot is not affected, it is.

You're trading with N1m when Goodluck was President, for example, it devalued from N150 to N550 and you passed on the increases, your total trading value is still N1m less profits.

1m @ 150 in 2014 is now 550/150 = 3.66

1000000/3.66 =272,479

So how is he any better?

He sends his kids to the same school with higher school fees, pays higher rent and owns depreciated land, where is the increase?
it's OK, its not something u could understand
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Wawelexy:
Am sure, if this woman is to meet macron or biden, the distance wouldn't be that much....

Do I blame her? Who would love to be infected with failure.....?

Even failure sef dey envy the way people dey replace the word failure with bullhary.... SHIOR!!!

Sadly for ignorant kolomental, inferiority complex and low self-esteem Igbos, social distancing and covid prevention protocols is universal regardless of who you are or where you come from.

Biden and other world leaders are not ignorant like you Igbos, even when world leaders meet, they observe covid protocols and practice social distancing, they are not village and stone age illiterates sitting in their village thinking everything must be about hatred, bitterness, anger, frustration, tribalism, and bigotry..

Below are 2 powerful world leaders including Macro that you mentioned practicing social distancing with the leader of the most powerful European country, Garmany.

Abeg, stick to your BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorist activities and stop embarrassing your village..

grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
NGpatriot:

Sadly for ignorant kolomental, inferiority complex and low self-esteem Igbos, social distancing and covid prevention protocols is universal regardless of who you are or where you come from.

Biden and other world leaders are not ignorant like you Igbos, even when world leaders meet, they observe covid protocols and practice social distancing, they are not village and stone age illiterates sitting in their village thinking everything must be about hatred, bitterness, anger, frustration, tribalism, and bigotry..

Below are 2 powerful world leaders including Macro that you mentioned practicing social distancing with the leader of the most powerful European country, Garmany.

Abeg, stick to your BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorist activities and stop embarrassing your village..

grin grin grin

Anyone that doesn't support ur evil mannequin called president is automatically an IPOB......

Mumu, the last picture was just 5days ago...

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
Wawelexy:

Anyone that doesn't support ur evil mannequin called president is automatically an IPOB......

Mumu, the last picture was just 5days ago...
[/s]

Ignorant BiafraNIstan village ipobian, those are old pictures before Covid back in 2018.

Stick to your BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorist activities and stop embarrassing your village.

...besides, do you BiafraNISTANS know the meaning of stock photography in your village?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
World leaders social distancing..

This is strange only to BiafraNISTAN Taliban terrorists in their SE Villages..

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Abike Dabiri Attacked Pantami, Communications Minister / INEC Hasn't Officially Announced Election Postponement Yet / Dino Melaye Denies Booing Buhari At Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.