Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached (2505 Views)

Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights / What Is The Difference Between Bumper And Fender? / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by jingiss: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay so Basically I had an accident with the car the Driver side of the bumper and Fender got bleeped up as seen in the photos and videos attached.
Now the car has been fixed to an extent here in Asaba I tried getting the headlights both was told would be 220.
Later got one from onitsha for 80k just the driver’s side.
Now the issue is the bumper.
The panel beater said it cannot be worked because some parts is missing Majorly the part close to the fender. So basically I need to buy a whole new bumper. Here in Asaba I’m been told it’ll cost be 500k
In onitsha I got for 400k
Then someone said he has one used already for 300k.
I was thinking if it could maybe be cheaper in Lagos.
I actually was thinking if it’s possible to get just half of the bumper because I just need a small part of it to complete my bumper instead of buying a whole new one.
Attached are photos and videos for better understanding.

Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by Oluggbemi321(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
The best advice is to buy a tokunbo bumper...I guess I will be more cheaper here in Lagos
Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
This guy bastardized a lexus like that ?
Why was u cruising on the spare tyre ..
Baba if you could afford this car ehn front bumper would never be a problem.
Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by jingiss: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
33bandit:
This guy bastardized a lexus like that ?
Why was u cruising on the spare tyre ..
Baba if you could afford this car ehn front bumper would never be a problem.

lol I wasn’t driving on a spare tire. When the car needed to be towed they needed to put in a tire first the original tire from the accident was totally bleeped so we used the spare.
Besides having the money to buy the car does not mean you should throw money away buying parts for an expensive amount when you can get it cheaper.
Read and understand what I am asking Bro.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
jingiss:

lol I wasn’t driving on a spare tire. When the car needed to be towed they needed to put in a tire first the original tire from the accident was totally bleeped so we used the spare.
Besides having the money to buy the car does not mean you should throw money away buying parts for an expensive amount when you can get it cheaper.
Read and understand what I am asking Bro.

I get it now ..but baba you'll need a sculptor to mould that big missing part of the bumper grin cheesy cheesy ..or better still if you can get an automobile shop that that handles serious jobs u might be lucky to find another bumper like urz they might cut off to repair yours with

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by Timblogga: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol. You basically want to mould ur bumper, better you a complete set but if you got limited cash, you go to Mgbuka Obosi Ladipo, and find a condemned bumper so you’ll cut and join if the side you need is still OK. However, ur front end may not be smooth again with that.

1 Like

Re: Lexus Rx350 Bumper Needs To Be Changed. Need Advice From Gurus * Photos Attached by jingiss: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
33bandit:

I get it now ..but baba you'll need a sculptor to mould that big missing part of the bumper grin cheesy cheesy ..or better still if you can get an automobile shop that that handles serious jobs u might be lucky to find another bumper like urz they might cut off to repair yours with

Exactly my Point Bro. I’m trying to get a workshop where they have that type of bumper condemned and then I cut the part I need off. The major part of my bumper is still good.
That’s why I came here maybe someone in Lagos knows who deals on it.
I don check onitsha no hope they said Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of My Damaged Car After An Accident / Is Opel Zafira A Good MPV Car For Transport? / How To Stop A Car With No Brakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.