Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 (665 Views)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 7 / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 by PastorSomba(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND THE REVELATION OF DIVINE JUSTICE. Part 5

Romans 3:23-26 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Deuteronomy 32:3-4 (KJV) Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment (just and justice): a God of truth and without iniquity (injustice), just and right is he.
Galatians 2:16; Romans 3:19-22.

In our study on THE REVELATION OF THE JUSTICE OF GOD. We are answering the questions How did the blood of Jesus reveal that God is a just God. And why did God chose to save man but rejected salvation for Lucifer and the fallen angels.

7. LUCIFER AND THE FALLEN ANGELS SINNED WILLFULLY: Lucifer and the fallen angels sinned willfully, they were not decieved. They rebelled against God willfully, they were not deceived. But man did not sin willfully, Eve was deceived by the devil to sin against God. Even up till now the devil is still deceiving men into sin. Lucifer and his angels willfully chose to rebel against the authority of God. The bible says concerning the sin of Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12-14 (KJV) "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High".

Jesus also speaking to the Jews of the devil said John 8:44 (KJV) "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of lies." I pray for you that every tongue that has risen to speak evil of you will soon rise to speak good of you. Genesis 3:1-13; 1Timothy 2:14.

8. MAN DID NOT PLAN TO SIN: When Adam and Eve sinned they had no premeditated plan on what they did nor any rebellious intention against God, hence their offense could be called a transgression. Adam had a law which he broke but Lucifer created sin where it did not exist. Hence he is called the father of lies and father of sin. When a law is broken there are remedies but the offense of Lucifer was otherwise. Redemption was a remedy to the sin of man.

On the other hand, there was no law for the redemption of Lucifer. God's choice to save man was not arbitrary but based on the prerogative of a Judge to show mercy and grace to any transgressor without compromising or perverting justice. Jesus paid the full penalty for the sin of man before man was set free. Genesis 2:16-17; John 8:44; Isaiah 14:12-14;

The point here is that God had your salvation, healing, deliverance, freedom and life planned out for you before you were born. All that Jesus came to do are yours by the blood of Jesus.
Now God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

[download] Koinonia Abuja September 2021 Miracle Service – Apostle Joshua Selman / Studying Theology Makes One Less Pharisaical, Less Critical And More Tolerant. / Watch Live Service From Omega Power Ministries (OPM Headquarters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.