Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix (40286 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Their Faulty Armoured Vehicle (Video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Bar1941(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
RIP Nigeria

And we expected these police officers to be effective after expending all their energies pushing the van! What a national disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by DrizydDon(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
They might even arrest you for helping them...Make I dey go my own jeje�
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by azikiweironsi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
ValCon888:
The way they're treated is a reflection of their cruelty.
I would rather jump into a lagoon filled with sharks than to lift my finger to help a police officer.

grin grin grin Whao!!! This your own hatred has level.
If na me biko, I will do worse. Bad people in black.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Twob: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Upon all the budgets for maintenance and fueling of their vehicles? Where are the money going?
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Ameduedwin: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
like say passerby don't get where they are going, they should forget where they are going and be push car for Police abi ?
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Lovenorth: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Propaganda against police, this is an old video
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by TheSalient: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stop spoiling NPF name, we need to understand that not all these people are bad.
ValCon888:
I would rather jump into a lagoon filled with sharks than to lift my finger to help a police officer.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by engrben25: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
something Like this happened at alaba international market last week when their van broke down nobody asked them anything meanwhile they are blocking the road they pushed it themselves the funny thing is that even the agbero there was just laughing
WAHALA be like buhari trouser we no know who sew am

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Dproperties: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
In my community there's a man who contested for a community Leader office but do you know what?
He's a retired police officer though he's decent cheesy :that doesn't concer the youth.... They and we kicked him out of stage immediately grin grin.

May police never lead us

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
They are even nice allowing you guys to watch them while they push the vehicle....if now the police wey dey south south, dem go force and even threaten you guys to come push the vehicle for them......
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Makaveli217(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
You might help them finish, and out of excitement, one trigger happy drunk among them will just put you six feet deep.
I pray when next this happens, two drunk trailer drivers should just lose control, fail break and clear them.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Dproperties: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
In my community there's a man who contested for a community Leader office but do you know what?
He's a retired police officer though he's decent cheesy :that doesn't concern the youth.... They and we kicked him out of stage immediately grin grin.

May police never lead us
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Abujason: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
Newsmic:
Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin (Photo, Video)

Police officers resort to pushing their faulty van as passersby refuse to help in Ilorin, Kwara State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUFyWC5gzEF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgXoFYEFVA

Please don’t interfere with their work ooo. They are chasing armed robbers. Dem don almost catch dem ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Newboss(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
ValCon888:

You're saying this because there are no lagoons in Nigeria filled with sharks

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Bngf: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by debbydams(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Smiles
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Ndipe(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na wao!

ValCon888:
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Myhusband(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
they don't Want police reform, they hate comfortability
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by tabaski: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Newsmic:
Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin (Photo, Video)

Police officers resort to pushing their faulty van as passersby refuse to help in Ilorin, Kwara State, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

OP na ilorin u dey? This na sango for ilorin nah
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olopaa ole
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Sammyashol(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Newsmic:

See video below.

My KWARA People dey SOROSOKE �
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Akmike1983: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
If u help them push once the motor start na the back u go land, dem go say make u come write statement why u help them
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
ValCon888:
Most Nigerians are either criminally minded or they have criminal tendencies
The exact situation would happen if we have American police as our police
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Taiwojon(m): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Well

Police needs to also repent.

Everyone is also meant to repent.
At the time of ignorant God wink at but now commanded everyone to repent.

Repent now, don't postpone your salvation to another time.

Jesus saves
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Chochovini: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
They are even nice allowing you guys to watch them while they push the vehicle....if now the police wey dey south south, dem go force and even threaten you guys to come push the vehicle for them......

. OR WHAT?
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by seanjy4konji: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Me help police??

God forbid bad thing...
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by TheWolfen(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
I swear you right!

CR777:
I don't know the message the poster is trying to pass.
But I know that we Nigerians are good people, we only become bad or aggressive when you treat us badly.
Treat us good and we will be good to you, rubbish us and we will rubbish u any chance we get.

That dullard currently occupying aso rock was once loved by everyone before the 2015 election but he never valued the love and sacrifices we made for him, he has let us down severally in so many different ways and scenarios.

After the injustice that happened in lekki during the end Sars protest, most Nigerians are now happy whenever these men wearing uniforms drops dead or gets stranded.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Franking: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Good. Let them carry their cross. Buy them.a brand new vehicle today and in a few days time u won't recognize it again.

Useless human beings.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by naija1stnigar(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
dallasi:
unpatriotic citizens
patriotism kill you there!
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Spectaclesawe25: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Imagine this jokers were called to rescue a bank on raid.
Sorry is the case.
Naija has moved from 3rd world country to a 6th world country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.