Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix (40298 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Pushing Their Faulty Armoured Vehicle (Video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Comedian2019: 12:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Help ekelebe
No be juju be that

If you're tired of freedom and rest of mind, go help them.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Burgerlomo: 2:34am On Sep 22, 2021
dallasi:
unpatriotic citizens

Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Nemi64(m): 3:16am On Sep 22, 2021
CR777:
I don't know the message the poster is trying to pass.
But I know that we Nigerians are good people, we only become bad or aggressive when you treat us badly.
Treat us good and we will be good to you, rubbish us and we will rubbish u any chance we get.

That dullard currently occupying aso rock was once loved by everyone before the 2015 election but he never valued the love and sacrifices we made for him, he has let us down severally in so many different ways and scenarios.

After the injustice that happened in lekki during the end Sars protest, most Nigerians are now happy whenever these men wearing uniforms drops dead or gets stranded.

Well said
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by SachaBastien(m): 4:35am On Sep 22, 2021
If they didn't ask for help, why should anyone help them?
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by olibeans: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2021
Those black demons..
Let them suffer it for a while because they're heartless..

They're lucky it's Illorin and not Anambra or Imo State, they would've disarmed them or beat them to deeaath and burn their bodies inside the vehicle.

Wicked profession.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by dallasi: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2021
naija1stnigar:
patriotism kill you there!

that is why they are killing your sibling left and right
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by seunlayi(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Newsmic:
Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin (Photo, Video)

Police officers resort to pushing their faulty van as passersby refuse to help in Ilorin, Kwara State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUFyWC5gzEF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgXoFYEFVA

If you are in this house better japa before they will come over to raid you using any allegations they can sum up. The house position will be easily located while standing at that police van spot and facing the camera direction. Obviously the tallest building there will soon host the NPF angry[right][/right]
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Jostoman: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Starboytwo:
Who wan help wahrah grin

You fit try help them now make dem arrest you for obstruction of helping lol
grin
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Geminiempress: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Sheybi na dsame moto u go epp dem push if ee start dem throw u inside as their first customer. If dem like make dem come push zuma rock.. Dem dey on their own!!!
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by awoluyi(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2021
It's very risky to render help to Nigerian policemen.
Somebody told me that he gave a policeman N1,000 to buy recharge card and he was later arrested for being in possession of fake currency notes.
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by rikithor(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Catching cruise with the misfortunes of our oppressor(npf)
He be like say lagos cops don dey repent small small o,cos I don dey notice say "
Hei,stop there,park well,where is your drivers, vehicle license, inner and outer lights..
I usually experience on the road no dey again o
Had a pressing job to do at our Anthony office yesterday, left bariga office around 10pm drove through new garage, swarmed through flood around new garage NEPA office and to Anthony. Finished the job around 12pm/am my fear will be men on black while driving back.
I quickly said the Lord's prayers,zoomed off through Adebayo mukuolu by Winners Chapel through Pedigree hotel through Gtb,thinking of avoiding them at areas I suspected they may be hiding for the usual stop,search and extort

My fear was confirmed!
I sigting flashes of hallogeen shinny rays of light blinking ahead,I almost felt rapture should take place, this was just after Anthony GTB by that bend leading to the express oshodi route.
Chai ,I wasn't expecting seeing them there but maybe somewhere around Town planning way,ilupeju.by polaris bank,sha

Na so I corporate,humbled and slow down while dragging bread I bought and dropped at back seat to passenger's seat Infront, na to just give impression say me na family man ,returning late from huzzle, rushing home to meet hungry waiting kids of which 'this bread is a witness'.

One olopa strolled to my car passengers side,his torch light has already scanned all that I carry so no need to repeat 'wetin you carry.

Without further delaying,said "O boy dey go" he ordered
Na so I breathe heavier and greeted "Good morning sir"! In appreciation.
'drove past other officers whom some had already trapped down one silver colour Honda car for ,you know na.
Until I arrived bariga around 12.15am was glad I didn't meet any of them .

These men on Black can be the most unpredictable on the road,I was lucky,you may say,but I get Emmanuel

Learn how to drive manual or automatic cars
Do you need home driving and mentoring services
Let's facilitate your driving license, vehicle papers
Reach with contacts below
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Kexman99: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Thats own problem Ina ruwa na
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Pumpumking: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Geminiempress:
Sheybi na dsame moto u go epp dem push if ee start dem throw u inside as their first customer. If dem like make dem come push zuma rock.. Dem dey on their own!!!

plise describe yor sef from waist down ward..u loook familia sir? smiley
Re: Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix by Geminiempress: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Pumpumking post=106120218]

plise describe yor sef from waist down ward..u loook familia sir?
Me no b sah... Na geh I be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / I Have Received Death Threats - Obasanjo / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.