Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” (1900 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nelly1830(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “Ashawo” – Shugatiti Recounts.

Popular and controversial n.u.dist known as Shugatiti has recounted and shared a story over how she lost the taste for true love and started to do what she is doing now.

According to Shugatiti, a guy she invested so much in dumped her for a Prostitute after doing everything a good fiancee would do but he overlooked and dumped her.

Adding that she was living with him when he cheated on him. So she decided to pack all her belongings and leave in peace which she did.

This contributed to how she ended up as a n.u.dist because she don’t really care about nice anymore after her severe heartbreak.

See more photos:

https://naijaoption.com/2021/09/21/i-invested-my-money-time-and-body-on-my-boyfriend-but-he-dumped-me-for-ashawo-shugatiti-recounts/

Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by deolurexy1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ahahaha
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Xscape1993(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nelly1830:
I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “Ashawo” – Shugatiti Recounts.

Popular and controversial n.u.dist known as Shugatiti has recounted and shared a story over how she lost the taste for true love and started to do what she is doing now.

According to Shugatiti, a guy she invested so much in dumped her for a Prostitute after doing everything a good fiancee would do but he overlooked and dumped her.

Adding that she was living with him when he cheated on him. So she decided to pack all her belongings and leave in peace which she did.

This contributed to how she ended up as a n.u.dist because she don’t really care about nice anymore after her severe heartbreak.

See more photos:

https://naijaoption.com/2021/09/21/i-invested-my-money-time-and-body-on-my-boyfriend-but-he-dumped-me-for-ashawo-shugatiti-recounts/
This should not be an excuse for her immoral act.
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by 2rez: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
U don talk your own, oya guy man, make we hear your own side but wait fess, guy man dumped u like a garbage that u are & then u resorted into being a nudist (another strain of olosho). So now, na guy man make u go turn olosho bah This schrepp head is no where near correct but continue...

Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
some women will look for excuse to be the wh0res they are today.... a man dumped you for ashawos, so you became one, abi?!

1 Like

Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
some women will look for excuse to be the wh0res they are today.... a man dumped you for ashawos, so you became one, abi?!

Please
Can you help me with 600naira?

I want to get a drug for stooling and any food item
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Please
Can you help me with 600naira?

I want to get a drug for stooling and any food item

what type of donkey do you think i am?! you and your fake buddy are opening fake account to beg with fake stories, and you think this will work with me?! lol

SHATTAP YOU THIEF OLE BARAWO!!!!!
you gave the account number of a person who ALSO is begging online strangers for 600Nairas.... dont you think that its a big coincidence that the person you trust also begs strangers on NL for 600Nairas?!?!?!?!
HellVictorinho:

GT Bank
That's the account of someone I trust
I don't have data so I can't respond through emails.

I am using Freebasics to access Nairaland.
Please, send a text message to 09093543781 after sending it so that I will know when to ask the person for it
Elanozy:

GT Bank

Thanks.
Elanozy:

Please
I want to get food
I won't mind 600naira
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

what type of donkey do you think i am?! you and your fake buddy are opening fake account to beg with fake stories, and you think this will work with me?! lol

you gave the account number of a person who ALSO is begging online strangers for 600Nairas.... dont you think that its a big coincidence that the person you trust also begs strangers on NL for 600Nairas?!?!?!?!

I don't have anything to say about any other account

I have assisted others before even though I didn't have much

I just gave the little I could

Any amount can be requested

If you think I don't need it

Then why not explain?

I don't see anything fake in needing help here

Several people ask for certain things

If you want to accuse me
It will be of no use

Life doesn't make sense to me
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't have anything to say about any other account
I have assisted others before even though I didn't have much
I just gave the little I could
Any amount can be requested
If you think I don't need it
Then why not explain?
I don't see anything fake in needing help here
Several people ask for certain things
If you want to accuse me
It will be of no use
Life doesn't make sense to me

SHATTAP YOU THIEF!!! you better upgrade your nonsense cheap scams you and the other profile (Elanozy) you got!
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

SHATTAP YOU THIEF OLE BARAWO!!!!!

What are trying to do?

I've got nothing to explain

What I see is more than madness

Curses upon curses

If the whole world wants me dead

We will see how it chaanything

I am hopelessly telling you that I am hopelessly not capable of determining the essence of what is happening because it is hopelessly in vain to try to make sense to someone that is hopelessly pissed off

If you come to my zone
You will find misery and misfortune dancing in my presence

Then you will decide whether to send me away from Earth or not

As for anyone reading this

I am not trying to be smart

When there's no more reason to survive

Nothing will be missed by me
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

SHATTAP YOU THIEF!!! you better upgrade your nonsense cheap scams you and the other profile (Elanozy) you got!

Till you do worse

find me and kill me

That will make more sense
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:
What are trying to do?I've got nothing to explainWhat I see is more than madness
Curses upon cursesIf the whole world wants me deadWe will see how it chaanything
I am hopelessly telling you that I am hopelessly not capable of determining the essence of what is happening because it is hopelessly in vain to try to make sense to someone that is hopelessly pissed off
If you come to my zoneYou will find misery and misfortune dancing in my presence
Then you will decide whether to send me away from Earth or not
As for anyone reading thisI am not trying to be smartWhen there's no more reason to survive
Nothing will be missed by me
HellVictorinho:
Till you do worse
find me and kill me
That will make more sense

SHATTAP YOU THIEF... go tell your rubbish stories to someone who is dumb enough to believe you online scammers.... OLE BARAWO THIEF!!!!
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

SHATTAP YOU THIEF... go tell your rubbish stories to someone who is dumb enough to believe you online scammers.... OLE BARAWO THIEF!!!!

Off course

I don't need money

It's fake

Till you get tired of quoting
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by mosdii(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I Invested My Money, Time And Body On My Boyfriend But He Dumped Me For “ashawo” by emmabest2000(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2021
Mumu girl

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo / TonTo / Fan Touched Coi Leray Below The Waist And She Got Mad (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.