Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (12551 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Waje: At A Point In My Career, Only Ebuka & Noble Igwe Supported Me / Star Actress Funke Akindele Robbed At Gun-point (2) (3) (4)

Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by eewule(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

selective crime ~~ attacking only celebs

now am scared of becoming one  grin

Why will these armed robbers never attack the politicians stealing our money ?  these are the people who dont deserve peace-of-mind while leaving in Nigeria.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by DeepSoul(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2011
harakiri:

These are the kind of statements that emanate from deep seated envy,jealousy and insecurity. Fighting for the cause of the Nigerian youth? What have YOU done in your entire years of existence to better the youths of the country? These guys have shown youths that there are other ways of making good money other than crime. They were among their early "hip" duo back in the day and a lot of upcoming artistes today cannot talk of their sources of inspiration without mentioning P-Square. That alone my friend is enough for the youth.

What is your business with their "expensive toys"? Must everybody drive toyota camry's and jump from BRT to Keke Napep like you do? If people like you had HALF the money these guys had, you would spent more in acquiring those toys. Mind you own business my friend and if you think it's easy to sing and make money, grab a mic and see how the crowd will make fun out of you all night.

***Freaking Puttz! ! ! angry angry sad***

Well said. Infact you [i]dizelve [/i]a kilx  kiss kiss kiss

Insecurity in Nigeria isn't funny. Whether you're a celeb or not, it is a very traumatizing experience. I was robbed 4 months ago and I'm still trying to recover. But na wa sha, he stopped and was doing good Samaritan work and see what he got in return. . .

Life's funny sometimes!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by namdo(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2011
@P-Square>>. Ndooooo nnaaa.

thief na thief. cool
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by DeepSoul(f): 2:08pm On May 27, 2011
eewule:

Why will these armed robbers never attack the politicians stealing our money ?  these are the people who dont deserve peace-of-mind while leaving in Nigeria.

because they have tons of mopol men following them up and down
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Natasha2(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2011
^^no Its because they are already working for them if you know what I mean wink
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by reindeer: 2:21pm On May 27, 2011
Deep Soul:

because they have tons of mopol men following them up and down

Then the militants and Boko whatever should come together and rob them blind! angry angry angry
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by DeepSoul(f): 2:23pm On May 27, 2011

^^ How can you rob your sponsor blind?? You want hunger to finish them eventually?
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by DaDoctor: 2:32pm On May 27, 2011
LOL, WHAT A PITY!!!

BUT GUESS 'RUDE BOY' -PLATED GUY WAS ATTACKED BY A 'RUDER BOY'

LOL!!!

ONE SHOW WILL GIVE HIM THE LOST BACK JARE, JUST HAPPY HE WASNT HARMED
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by chelseabmw(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Robbed??    P skua look like arm robbers anyways  undecided

i always enjoy ur post. . .dnt know why
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by greggng: 2:36pm On May 27, 2011
Am sorry to hear this my psquare brother.This year alone i have been robbed 3 times. I did hired an opc menber whom i paid 15k per month. On that faithful day, he was tied like a goat by a four man armed robbers. Before the police could come to my rescure, the made away with everything i have. They went as low as stealing my shoes, shirts .The security situation in lagos has to be dealt with
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by DaDoctor: 2:49pm On May 27, 2011
HOPE FASHOLA IS LISTENING!!!!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by seunlayi(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2011
Sorry O,
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 27, 2011
greggng:

Am sorry to hear this my psquare brother. This year alone i have been robbed 3 times. I did hired an opc menber whom i paid 15k per month. On that faithful day, he was tied like a goat by a four man armed robbers. Before the police could come to my rescure, the made away with everything i have. They went as low as stealing my shoes, shirts .The security situation in lagos has to be dealt with

That's alarming! Guess it has much to do with the area you live; some areas are just more susceptible to these jerks. I know several neighbourhoods (not necessarily elitist ones) that haven't experienced robbery for years. My gated community, for instance, hasn't played host to rmed robbers since 1990. Maybe you should try relocating; this is just May and yet you've been robbed 3 times already? Lord have mercy.

@ Post

Isn't it ironic that Paul was robbed just because he stopped to play a Good Samaritan? That's so wicked. . .but of course these ba.s.t.ar.ds called robbers have no conscience. But why is it so dangerous to stop even for 1 minute on the 3rd Mainland bride sef. Seems robbers are on 24 hour patrol on that accursed bridge!
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by MrCork17: 3:28pm On May 27, 2011
and instead of using there moiney register for English lesson, they are buying BMW angry
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by shagaman: 3:57pm On May 27, 2011
and instead of using there moiney register for English lesson, they are buying BMW

Ladies no wan hear English,BMW very fast way to a ladies Gbolascopio, grin
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by logica(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2011
LOL @ I doubt he knows what "Rude Boy" means. In truth, a Rude-boy cannot be robbed; he might likely be the one doing the robbery and if anybody tries to rob him he gets sprayed with AK-47 bullets. Like Mad Cobra said, "Gundelero - new name for Rude-boy".
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by doncampos: 4:17pm On May 27, 2011
sorry to divert people, but which one com be "honda acura" na who dey make am?
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by chines4(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

and instead of using there money register for English lesson, they are buying BMW angry

Why all these negative comment. A guy was robbed and some ppls are here justifying the action. what is wrong about buying BMW. Can 50cent speak IGBO must the guy speak English after all the guy can speak pigin.

Paul Sorry dear that the society we are in. To make money is now a crime. Thank God for Life, You will get another show to cover the material lost.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2011
Da Doctor:

HOPE FASHOLA IS LISTENING!!!!

So fashola was responsible for the robbery ? shocked shocked
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by jmaine: 4:49pm On May 27, 2011
The security situation these days in Lagos is suprisingly getting worse . . my area used to be a buzzling camp with most businesses even the call center operators staying as late as 11:30pm atimes 12:00am . . . But recent serial robbery exercise has turned my hood into a ghost zone before 10:30pm. it appears the robbers have suddenly developed the feral cats instinct of going back to where they had some level of success hence the story of some particular set of people getting robbed serially . . . My friends and i always say this joke that the previous police commisioner took his magic or pot of juju along with him when he was transffered out of Lagos. Hence the rude boys have being freed from his spell  tongue tongue
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by MrCork17: 4:55pm On May 27, 2011
I bet P Skua are friend with the theives. they look it anyways angry
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by blakmonsta: 4:55pm On May 27, 2011
It's sad when the successful cannot enjoy fruits of their success.

However it is also sad when the few that succeed in a mass of poverty choose to flaunt their success openly and do not give back.

In a country like Nigeria where there is no real security or rule of law, the only thing preventing crime is the mindset of the criminals.

A person who flaunts his wealth, with big flamboyant cars, gaudy houses and expensive clothes in the midst of dirt poverty is simply asking for the system to make an "equalization move", in this case, armed robbery attack.

There are millionaires in Nigeria who you would never recognize because they dont dress to be noticed, and are constantly toiling harder to make projects work that have no purpose other than to benefit the community. You'll see them travelling to remote states, donating to build projects in their home towns, etc. While armed robbers may still attack these people (robbers are universally evil), I would have more sympathy for them than for the likes of P-square

Nigerian celebrities and artistes have to make a bigger show of giving back to the community. They should pump their millions into youth development programmes, build cheap lodgings, hold competitions for free tickets, sing in fundraisers and donate to the community. When you have a crowd of area boys hailing you as their "godfather" wherever you go, I imagine armed robbery will occur less often.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by drgica74: 5:00pm On May 27, 2011
I suggest Police should go and wait for this criminals at this place called gun point. Is too rampant.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by MrCork17: 5:02pm On May 27, 2011
they need to go back to primary skool and learn proper queeens english! angry
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by logica(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2011
don_campos:

sorry to divert people, but which one com be "honda acura" na who dey make am?
Well, Acura is basically the luxury department of Honda much like Lexus is to Toyota and Infiniti is to Nissan.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by eghost247(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2011
its getting too much
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by kabukabu(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2011
Paul is a mugu and a complete olodo,who stops in Lagos to help anyone? cheesy cheesy cheesy.Lagos is like Grand Theft Auto keep it moving or you risk being hijacked.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by logica(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Paul is a mugu and a complete olodo,who stops in Lagos to help anyone? cheesy cheesy cheesy.Lagos is like Grand Theft Auto keep it moving or you risk being hijacked.
Just hope u r never in an accident then. U will be forced to remember this post mocking Paul.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by chines4(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

Why the name calling the guy is brave enough to do what you can't do, Help someone in need, Am not his fan but this act, just got him a fan, ME
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by Esinwaju: 6:12pm On May 27, 2011
blakmonsta:

It's sad when the successful cannot enjoy fruits of their success.

However it is also sad when the few that succeed in a mass of poverty choose to flaunt their success openly and do not give back.

In a country like Nigeria where there is no real security or rule of law, the only thing preventing crime is the mindset of the criminals.

A person who flaunts his wealth, with big flamboyant cars, gaudy houses and expensive clothes in the midst of dirt poverty is simply asking for the system to make an "equalization move", in this case, armed robbery attack.

There are millionaires in Nigeria who you would never recognize because they dont dress to be noticed, and are constantly toiling harder to make projects work that have no purpose other than to benefit the community. You'll see them travelling to remote states, donating to build projects in their home towns, etc. While armed robbers may still attack these people (robbers are universally evil), I would have more sympathy for them than for the likes of P-square

Nigerian celebrities and artistes have to make a bigger show of giving back to the community. They should pump their millions into youth development programmes, build cheap lodgings, hold competitions for free tickets, sing in fundraisers and donate to the community. When you have a crowd of area boys hailing you as their "godfather" wherever you go, I imagine armed robbery will occur less often.
Seriously, all these talk about giving back to the community is B.S in my opinion, not saying it ain`t kool but when people keep talking about it as if it`s something mandatory then it becomes really annoying, if they choose to give, good for them but if they choose not, they are not doing anything wrong either cos community did not make their money for them rather it was hardwork and commitment so please quit making this charity stuff an issue.
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by eghost247(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2011
kabukabu:

sily thing to say
Re: Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) by kabukabu(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2011
logica:

Just hope u r never in an accident then. U will be forced to remember this post mocking Paul.

Listen Efi,
Perhaps you live a rural area where the only traffic is aboki with melu,you can stop to help,but that does not fly in the insane chaos that is Lagos traffic, just put on your shades and keep movin,most "good samaritans" get hit by other vehicles or robbed, but of course you needed me to elaborate that for you,EH cool

Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) / Spotted: Eucharia Anunobi At The City People Entertainment Awards / Ice Spice’s Sex Tape ‘leaks’ On Social Media

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67