Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (60284 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Tobi Bakre And His Mother Pictured Together In London / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Starboy, Wizkid shared this photo alongside his mother with caption;

"Everything 4 Mama"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
StarBoy with StarMama cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-his.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Momma's love

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eleniyan

2 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by CriticMaestro: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
The boy never grow up till now....still leaning on your mama....rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by inoki247: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Finally e don reach him mama house when are u going to post d News of him leaving...

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by founderDee: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
wizzy! baba o
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by LordsBattleAxe(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Alright
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by AutoSpaNg: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
This WizKid Boy have more money than he needs.

You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Willexmania(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
inoki247:
Finally e don reach him mama house when are u going to post d News of him leaving...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mum, tell him to reduce smoking

10 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by 3millionia: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
Mum, tell him to reduce smoking

Please please the boy alone,is it your smoking that he is smoking ?? grin

Enjoy Best Of Davido & Wizkid Mix ===> https://mixtapes.ng/dj-ike-best-davido-wizkid-mix/

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by RSVP: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
He come chop science ... Ha ha I got u bruh cool

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
My future mother inlaw kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by tayotv09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
please how can get to, Uche Ayoola Plaza, 9,Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village from egbeda
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by mayormick(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
No matter how old or how popular u r, one will always be a child to his/her mum. Nice pic

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by mespusinglez(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of What Importance Is This PHOTO To The Nigerian Economy?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Iamtipsyy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
See her redeem bangle redeem is the biggest church in the world biggest in London too Before you quote me I live in London

5 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
My sugar mummy cheesy ....
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Y Is Wizzy So Lean?
Iamtipsyy:
See her redeem bangle redeem is the biggest church in the world biggest in London too Before you quote me I live in London
I'm Sure Adeboye Does Nt Knw Dis E-diot Exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Greenbirth: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Very healthy mother. But mama Advice him to reduce intake of expired ass.
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Viserion: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
my prayer is that our mothers live to enjoy our wealth...

meanwhile check my signature

13 Likes

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Ukalejohn(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Some of you guys ain't human sef you think like cows

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Adalyon(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
CriticMaestro:
One never outgrows their mother

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by DIYhackers: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Drugs won't allow him get some flesh. His mom is fat and he keeps looking like a broom. It's good he's got time for a mama's time.

For free training on digital marketing, check my signature
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by bedspread: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice pics.... hope we don't hear she is gone too soon... These Guys are Dangerous

1 Like

Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
kiss
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by CriticMaestro: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ukalejohn:

Some of you guys ain't human sef you think like cows

See mummu
Re: Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) by chijindu34(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
wizkid is looking great
Pls uncles, can someone help me check my weac result Pls inbox me vie email let me send my exam number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Staff Massages Her Chest During Spa Session / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.