Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? (32954 Views)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / Things That Turn Girls On Every Man Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by chatinent: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
It turned out that the whole profession in the world has been listed. Mehn.
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by apatheticme(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Too much defensiveness to the extent of saying you probably even know the drugs more than the pharmacists who were primarily trained in that.

This isn't an argument, yeah.

It's simply what your post was suggestive of.

Then you lack basic comprehension of all my posts or you're just simply blinded by your "Inferiority mindset".

Whichever way, I said what I said!! I'm not responsible for your bitterness which translates into sniffing out "complexes and defensiveness" from people's posts!

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by pocohantas(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

I think the only people who'd look down on digital sellers are digital illiterates. I remember the interview with you. If you do the food thing, you may quit your job because you'll realise they aren't paying you much compared to what you'll be earning.

How do I know?

During the pandemic, jobs were affected including mine. I foresaw it and went digital and was earning nine times what I was paid. I kuku just resign.

Stress and time isn't an excuse jare.

Thanks so much for the encouragement, but I know my schedule better and it wouldn’t be easy on me. Serving people isn’t a joke too as they sometimes forget you have a life of your own. Complaints nko? Someone like Kondomatic can complain the plate I used was pink in colour, not blue.

I will give it a good thought and keep you posted. Maybe na you go patronize me first.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
apatheticme:

Then you lack basic comprehension of all my posts or you're just simply blinded by your "Inferiority mindset".

Whichever way, I said what I said!! I'm not responsible for your bitterness which translates into sniffing out "complexes and defensiveness" from people's posts!

Ciao!

Okay, I see what the challenge is.

You come as really cantankerous.

Too reactive, too combative, very easily affronted.

Try to take more deep breaths. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by apatheticme(f): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Okay, I see what the challenge is.

You come as really cantankerous.

Too reactive, too combative, very easily affronted.

Try to take more deep breaths. kiss

What challenge?? Who is challenging you?? You said my post was superior, I said it wasn't, which one be your own? Is it not my post? Why you carry am for head like gala??

You're the one seeing complex, challenge, defense, reactive, combative, affronted etc all because of a comment! Did you even read my original comments or you're just too biased and blind to see what I wrote? Or you just naturally have cement for brains??

Na wa for you oh, na dictionary you dey carry waka!

Abeg, open your dictionary and bring out more words to describe your blind Inferior self, Ozwor!

And to think I was even talking about nurses and other health workers being smart in one of my posts, never knew dumbasses like you exist!

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by Kondomatic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks so much for the encouragement, but I know my schedule better and it wouldn’t be easy on me. Serving people isn’t a joke too as they sometimes forget you have a life of your own. Complaints nko? Someone like Kondomatic can complain the plate I used was pink in colour, not blue.

I will give it a good thought and keep you posted. Maybe na you go patronize me first.
Why person go serve a man food with a pink plate if no be see finish?

Start already abeg, I have been a gadget beta tester for years and I won't mind extending it to the kitchen.

I won't charge you, I promise.
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by bigpicture001: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, I don't get this.

You hate a hard worker?

Women can't manage emotions and hardwork... They allow the success of the work get into their head and create rivalry with hubby or they get carried away with such work that they forget the main roles of wives in a family....
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by chatinent: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
bigpicture001:

Women can't manage emotions and hardwork... They allow the success of the work get into their head and create rivalry with hubby or they get carried away with such work that they forget the main roles of wives in a family....
Wow.
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mortuary attendants
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by DonroxyII: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
chatinent:
Sequel to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6753146/careers-men-turn-off-lady

What are those careers of ladies that can turn you off as a man?

Mine:
1. Massage Therapists (especially those for out-calls on private services).

2. Actresses (big turn-off).

3. Hotel anything. ( Whatever you are working in a hotel as).
Teacher

Hotel/Hospitality(Massage and the nonsense)

Actress

Nigerian Nurse (Nigerian Male Docs)

Social media Ratchets Aka Influencers

Shop owner (Hairdressers, Tailors dem) ....

Showbiz(Entertainers, Tiwa, Teni, Aryaa, Tonto Dikeh etc)
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by DonroxyII: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
OkuFaba:
Female Lawyers- too proud
Female doctors- feels too special
Female bankers - Ølosho in disguise
Female Doctors are really "Special" and they must be Proud ... Hell Yes!
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by DonroxyII: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
drimzsmoke:
Just doctors
Lol, You scared of female Docs grin .... Only meant for the livered ones ... Be Ready for every fabrics of your manliness to be shaken !!!
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by OkuFaba(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
DonroxyII:
Female Doctors are really "Special" and they must be Proud ... Hell Yes!
shetap

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by DonroxyII: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
OkuFaba:
shetap
Your left Nyansh !!
Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by OkuFaba(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
DonroxyII:
Your left Nyansh !!
lool e pain you

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by Obarofrederick(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
apatheticme:

Uncle, the thread was titled "Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man". So pardon me if I assumed responses here were intended for females!

But then this is nairaland, anything could mean anything!

Well, I cannot speak for the entirety of doctors, but I have no "air" whatsoever of superiority!

Infact, I prefer people don't even know I'm a doctor outside the hospital, for fear of being billed outrageously, kidnap, extortion etc! I kinda keep a low profile both in and out of the hospital. But then, we're different in life, some persons may prefer to be loud, I've worked with lots of people in the hospital across different cadres and disciplines from nursing to labs, physiotherapy, dental techs, dieticians, records, etc and I've got no single issue with anyone, infact I have lots of friends amongst them.

So, it's more of a personality thing, rather than professional stuff. Infact, I've had people argue that is she really a doctor?? I didn't know she was a doctor oh" whenever they meet me unexpectedly maybe in the theater or ICU. I relate everyone normally either he's the gateman or the CMD.

Life is too short abeg, no time for unnecessary ego!
Only few possess this personality... I call it HUMILITY!

Keep it up, it's a good trait.

1 Like

Re: Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? by Nonexisting1: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why person go serve a man food with a pink plate if no be see finish?

Start already abeg, I have been a gadget beta tester for years and I won't mind extending it to the kitchen.

I won't charge you, I promise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.