Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

It's A Goal ⚽⚽⚽ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's A Goal ⚽⚽⚽ (473 Views)

2021 Is A Goal For You - If And Only If You Get This Business. / Apart From Money, What One Thing Is Standing Between You And Your Goal This Year / How To Set A Goal And Achieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Goal ⚽⚽⚽ by Beulah4U(f): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
I SCORED A GOAL YESTERDAY ���

Yesterday we played a match against a team in one of the leagues am playing..

It's funny how I have been in this team for 1year 6momths and I have never scored any goal��

So this time I played from the defense (Right full back) and my team was attacking the opponent..

I joined in the attack with no intention to score am a hustlers/tackler just like Kante of Chelsea..

So the ball was later passed to me for crossing

I pushed the ball forward then lift it to cross, next thing I heard it's goal��

How come??

I don't understand..

So I scored��

I didn't celebrate rather I was shocked..

My teammates were shocked as well

Even my Coach��

But that's the sweetest shocking news the team wants to Experience...

So back to our lives

They might be a particular thing you're struggling with or you're always Training yourself on..

Please don't give up, join in attacking that skills by following the process..

Someday you will launch a crossing (Idea) and you will be amazed that it will be a Goal( Successful)..

Follow @Couragevibez in all Social Media �
+2347049558697

(1) (Reply)

It's Very Heartbreaking / What Can You Do If Your Gift Card Is Not Working? / Introducing Bigkoko® key Staff In Kigali Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.