Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Messi Is Proving Me Right - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is Proving Me Right (2051 Views)

How Messi Is Proving Predictions About Him Right / MESSI! The Debate About Proving Himself Elsewhere... / Jese Rodriguez Is Proving Himself In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is Proving Me Right by techgeniusworld(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
I have always said Messi is Simply Barcelona's Best Player Ever and nothing more. I played football myself. I was a gGod in my class, a good player in my set and just average at home when I played with older boys. Ronaldo is Trained to perform everywhere. Ronaldo is not built on talent but awareness. His game is built on himself meaning he has to be the best he can be to survive It's more mental than physical. Messi's game is Built Skill and Barcelona. No Barcelona No Messi. Messi reminds me of myself in my class in school. I was BAHD ! When you are playing against Ajebutters who do not play at home how would I not be bad.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by sholatech(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
If you are using this as an academic bases, then its dead on arrival. Messi has won many competitions outside Barcelona with Argentina, and in most of those competitions he won the MVP award. So its unbelievable to accept 'No Barcelona, No Messi'. theory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by Kingcalls: 4:54am On Sep 22, 2021
sholatech:
If you are using this as an academic bases, then its dead on arrival. Messi has won many competitions outside Barcelona with Argentina, and in most of those competitions he won the MVP award. So its unbelievable to accept 'No Barcelona, No Messi'. theory.

Which many competitions has he won outside copa , that he only performed against Bolivia and Ecuador in the minor stages

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by DareyFortified: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2021
sholatech:

You seriously don't need to reply him, Messi has only played 2games without scoring, I can remember Ronaldo play over 4games before finding a goal in Juventus.

Funny enough, when he start scoring plenty goals now they will say is because he is in a famers league. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by techgeniusworld(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

You seriously don't need to reply him, Messi has only played 2games without scoring, I can remember Ronaldo play over 4games before finding a goal in Juventus.

Funny enough, when he start scoring plenty goals now they will say is because he is in a famers league. grin

I hate to do this but Messi is going to FLOP. He should have moved like 7 years ago to adapt to the concept of movement. I predicted Ronaldo Will score 50 goals in the league before he even played a single game. That's because he has gone back to familiar terrain. Had Manchester United built a new stadium then Ronaldo will need to adjust. But it's the same old Trafford do he is back in his palour. The only thing that can stop Ronaldo is injury. Messi should have gone to Manchester City to be closer to Guardiola. Then he and Guardiola would have created Barcelona in Man City. Believe me when I tell you who youre with is as important as who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by ojaysam25(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
ronaldo first 3 matches for juventus ended with a man of the match award and an assit, he score twice in his fourth game in a 2-1 win over sassuolo and never look back from there winning the serie A best player. let see if messi can follow similar part in his fourth game for psg. tho is only contribution in his first 3 game at psg is a yellow card, no man of the match award or even assit his fans are so quick to remind us of when he fail to score.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by techgeniusworld(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
ojaysam25:
ronaldo first 3 matches for juventus ended with a man of the match award and an assit, he score twice in his fourth game in a 2-1 win over sassuolo and never look back from there winning the serie A best player. let see if messi can follow similar part in his fourth game for psg. tho is only contribution in his first 3 game at psg is a yellow card, no man of the match award or even assit his fans are so quick to remind us of when he fail to score.

If Messi score 10 goals this season he should thank God. Only God can help him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
#BringBackOurBoliviaMan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by techgeniusworld(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Messi should not have gone to PSG , he should have retired or gone to play in America Major League. I have been saying for close to 10 years that he can only play in Barcelona. Omo I played football so I know some players can only do well in one setting and struggle in others. Messi go Struggle Wella .

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by DareyFortified: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
techgeniusworld:

I hate to do this but Messi is going to FLOP. He should have moved like 7 years ago to adapt to the concept of movement. I predicted Ronaldo Will score 50 goals in the league before he even played a single game. That's because he has gone back to familiar terrain. Had Manchester United built a new stadium then Ronaldo will need to adjust. But it's the same old Trafford do he is back in his palour. The only thing that can stop Ronaldo is injury. Messi should have gone to Manchester City to be closer to Guardiola. Then he and Guardiola would have created Barcelona in Man City. Believe me when I tell you who youre with is as important as who you are.

I really don't need to argue with you. Let's wait and see. And if he does not flop I hope you will qoute me and take back your words.

But seriously, I don't understand why you people keep comparing Ronaldo to Messi, they play different kind of game. While one sit in the box, the other plays within and around the game. Only a blind man will say otherwise.

Ronaldo, Aguero, Lukaku or Lewandoski can go to any teams and they will be scoring goals steadily, Because there work is to sit in the box and score goals. Is not the same for someone like De bruyne, Muller, Neymar, Sancho, Bruno, Pogba or Mahrez. But Messi is comfortably doing their work and still banging goals.

Yes he has not scored in 2games, but does that mean he has flop? No. Check Messi rating and Ronaldo rating in the two games he has played, Messi is still ahead of him, despite the fact that Ronaldo has scores in those games.

I understand the fact and I won't dispute it, Ronaldo is a goal machine, and he is fantastic, his positioning is one of a kind. But comparing him to Messi is totally unacceptable. Messi is more than just scoring goals. Messi is the game.
Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by ojaysam25(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

I really don't need to argue with you. Let's wait and see. And if he does not flop I hope you will qoute me and take back your words.

But seriously, I don't understand why you people keep comparing Ronaldo to Messi, they play different kind of game. While one sit in the box, the other plays within and around the game. Only a blind man will say otherwise.

Ronaldo, Aguero, Lukaku or Lewandoski can go to any teams and they will be scoring goals steadily, Because there work is to sit in the box and score goals. Is not the same for someone like De bruyne, Muller, Neymar, Sancho, Bruno, Pogba or Mahrez. But Messi is comfortably doing their work and still banging goals.

Yes he has not scored in 2games, but does that mean he has flop? No. Check Messi rating and Ronaldo rating in the two games he has played, Messi is still ahead of him, despite the fact that Ronaldo has scores in those games.

I understand the fact and I won't dispute it, Ronaldo is a goal machine, and he is fantastic, his positioning is one of a kind. But comparing him to Messi is totally unacceptable. Messi is more than just scoring goals. Messi is the game.
Where do you get your rating from. Ronaldo has bang atleast 8/10 in 3 matches for man u winning two man of the match.
Messi highest rating for psg so far is in the last game which he score 6.5/10 . i ask again were do you get your rating from?
Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by DareyFortified: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
ojaysam25:

Where do you get your rating from. Ronaldo has bang atleast 8/10 in 3 matches for man u winning two man of the match.
Messi highest rating for psg so far is in the last game which he score 6.5/10 . i ask again were do you get your rating from?

Yee!... See lies. grin grin grin

You people should stop now! grin I get that you love Ronaldo, but that does not mean you should rubbish Messi's work now. grin

I will leave to go and search for Ronaldo rating and bring it here.

Like I always say Messi does not need to score a goal to be the best player on the pitch.

Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by sholatech(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which many competitions has he won outside copa , that he only performed against Bolivia and Ecuador in the minor stages

As a lecture, within the context of this poster topic:

1. In 2005, He was already a Barcelona Player and led Argentina to Win Fifa U-20 where Messi was Highest Goal-Scorer and won Both The Golden Ball and Golden Shoe. This negates 'No Barcelona No Messi' narrative

2. in 2008, despite opposition by Barcelona FC, Messi was the major star leading Argentina to win Olympic Football Gold Medal.
Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by Kingcalls: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
sholatech:

As a lecture, within the context of this poster topic:

1. In 2005, He was already a Barcelona Player and led Argentina to Win Fifa U-20 where Messi was Highest Goal-Scorer and won Both The Golden Ball and Golden Shoe. This negates 'No Barcelona No Messi' narrative

2. in 2008, despite opposition by Barcelona FC, Messi was the major star leading Argentina to win Olympic Football Gold Medal.

Mr lecturer ...if those trophies are worth it, y dint fifa include the goals he scored in both tournaments in his total number of goals presently?? That simply shows u that those tournaments are for children and not men...only messi minions will include junior world cup and Olympics as major tournaments he has won ...
Pogba won under 17 WC , do as I Iheanacho, mayb they should start making noise about it as well
Re: Messi Is Proving Me Right by sholatech(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mr lecturer ...if those trophies are worth it, y dint fifa include the goals he scored in both tournaments in his total number of goals presently?? That simply shows u that those tournaments are for children and not men...only messi minions will include junior world cup and Olympics as major tournaments he has won ...
Pogba won under 17 WC , do as I Iheanacho, mayb they should start making noise about it as well

This is simple english and fact omo student, The argument here is that 'No Barcelona, No Messi' . If you are a minion student or small lecturer, you should learn how not to speak out of context. I also will avoid any argument with you outside the topic here.

(1) (Reply)

LATEST Top 10: Best Players In World Football / How The Capitals Are Dealing With The Fallout Of An Unexpected Early Exit / Football Prediction: Sure Winning Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today 8 Feb. 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.