Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Girl Friend Is Older Than I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Older Than I (794 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by davedating(m): 2:49am On May 27, 2011
I'm 30 and my girlfriend is 35. We are about to get married and the 5 years age difference is making me to be relunctant despite my love for her. Should I go on with the marriage inspite this relunctant feeling, or go and pick a girl that I'm older than?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by Nobody: 3:00am On May 27, 2011
the only thing you need to pick is some BALLS and BRAINS on the way!

if her age is the only reason for you to have doubts then you definitely need to grow up. . . . . . . and should have thought about this BS well before now!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by sexylogan(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2011
poster,

is her age ur only problem? grow some balls abeg. and a liver wile

u r at it.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by 49cents(m): 2:52am On May 28, 2011
She wont let you go like that thats for sure. If you search your heart and find you trully love herand their is mutual respect then carry on
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2011
My guy i have been in this kind of situation b4 bt just watch this things in her.
-at 35 y? is she still single.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2011
-her type.is she the rigid type or the gentil cool headed type.
-does she look her age
-is she down to earth committed
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by csesuvra(f): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2011
If age seems like the main problem to you then consult with your girl friend & then take decision,
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by Biabeke(f): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2011
Get over it!  I am two years older than my husband.  We have been happily married for four years.  Age is nothing but a number.   wink
Re: My Girl Friend Is Older Than I by Oluschenco(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2011
Abeke has spoken it all. Ur love 4her shd be paramount.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Women Why! / There Are Some Sweet Memories Of Love You Would Wish To Experience Again / No Veil,no Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.