Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire (36589 Views)

Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by osbubud: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fireworks gone bad. Thank God no one was hurt
Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by afamaustin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is it.
Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by TeeGentle(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
bmdmix11:
n d dance too
ok u will dance and eat on top fire
that's nice good boy
Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by mema900: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2021
tianshie:

"Look around the earth, The FIRE that Signals the End is all over the Nations and Continent.

Just like it was in the days of Noah/ Lot, Many have become so wise in the eyes of FIRE but Fools in God's Eyes. They say " it is nothing! This is normal! They use Geography and FIRE to equate the Visible Warnings of the Coming Wrath of GOD on the earth.

The Gospel of JESUS Christ has always been FIRE to those that Perish.

I Admonish All and Sundry from the Depth of my Heart to FIRE up. The Signs are Everywhere! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!! REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL! ESCAPE for your Life. What is happening now is nothing to what is Coming.
You do not want to here to witness the Full Dose of GOD'S FIRE.

Just in case you Don't understand, see here to see, know and Understand what is Coming on this FIRE."

Go behind me oh yee prophet of doom!!!

I wonder what you would have typed if u lived
1. during the destruction of the city of Pompeii
2. During the Black Death of 1346
3. During the world war
4. During the Yellowstone fires of 1988

See, the world is not new, its you thats new into the world....and the world has experienced more deversitating events than you see today.

If you must really appreciate God, then you must learn not to be sentimental about the things that happen in the world.
You must know that God made everything and does with them what he wills and how he wills....that doesn't make him a wicked God.

Stop living a life of fear and try and make the best of the life you have today....try to contribute a thing to the world you found yourself in....because God will also judge those who came to this life and contribution nothing.

You can't be living your life in fear and instigating fear into the life of the vulnerable. Go out there and be resourceful and stop being holier than God.
Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by tianshie(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
mema900:

Go behind me oh yee prophet of doom!!!

I wonder what you would have typed if u lived
1. during the destruction of the city of Pompeii
2. During the Black Death of 1346
3. During the world war
4. During the Yellowstone fires of 1988

See, the world is not new, its you thats new into the world....and the world has experienced more deversitating events than you see today.

If you must really appreciate God, then you must learn not to be sentimental about the things that happen in the world.
You must know that God made everything and does with them what he wills and how he wills....that doesn't make him a wicked God.

Stop living a life of fear and try and make the best of the life you have today....try to contribute a thing to the world you found yourself in....because God will also judge those who came to this life and contribution nothing.

You can't be living your life in fear and instigating fear into the life of the vulnerable. Go out there and be resourceful and stop being holier than God.

Oga cool down, I was simply parodying Mr. Righteousness, hence the quotes.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire by mema900: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
tianshie:

Oga cool down, I was simply parodying Mr. Righteousness, hence the quotes.

Hahaha......ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Groom - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies Twerk For A Dead Man During Burial Ceremony (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.