Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria (12165 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / Breaking: Stop Supporting Tinubu So That God Won't Punish You & Take Your Life / Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Prayer without corresponding action is an exercise in futility.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by izubext007: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Brain boss, but it's dose not worth it suffering for a country like this nal.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Ahmading: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Sir I beg to disagree with u. How many Nigerians know the people that contest election personally? And is there a guarantee that the will not change? And it's lonely a fool that leave God and trust a man.
We seem to confuse personal interest with group interest. Must of the time they are in conflict.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by EMONFASHION65: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Which election is he talking about,the one that has been rigged Before the election day.The point is that we have lost interest in the system but our only hope is GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri has stated that God will not save Nigeria unless Nigerians come together to save the country, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram handle, Reno stated that Nigerians are ready to sleep in churches for prayers but are not willing to sleep in polling units during elections. He also stated that Nigerians are willing to cast their votes during BBNaija but refuse to do the same during an actual election.

His post reads

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUFeXfTsIof/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Coming from Reno makes me wonder if he is thinking smart.

ELECTIONS DON'T COUNT IN NIGERIA.

Until we have a viable and transparent electoral process he should just forget this crinkum crankum
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Sheriman:
That is just the absolute truth. Miracles can't solve Nigeria problem even if you go to shilon go to Jerusalem go to Rome go to mekkah and Medina to pray for the betterment of Nigeria still can't be better. It will continue to worse worse worse and worsening everyday. It is only Nigerians that can solve their problem by coming out massively irrespective of their religion ethnic social status to challenge and hold all these Nigerian corruption political class so that fear of revolution if not possible will overcome their mind.
we are all corrupt in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by TheSexLover(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2021
When I tell people that prayer is not the master key, the argue shit n am like wat the Bleep ��
God said come let us reason together not pray together,... In other to reason with someone u need to use ur brain to work.

U can't substitute prayer for thinking, never!!!

Problems that thinking and action can solve we kip praying for shit, wasting our time in attending church service from Monday to Sunday looking for miracle.

Jesus said "it only a wicked and adulterous generation seeks for miracle"

The pastors won't preach the portion to them because it about mind controlling .

If u liberate them mentally u lose their tithe n offering
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by chegbe1104: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2021
When this guy Reno was eating and looting under GEJ administration as special assistant, we did not hear his voice as defender of democracy.
Since they removed food from his mouth, he has suddenly become democracy defender. Somebody should ask Reno a single project he did to benefit his people throughout his time in government.
Maybe he was a clown at that time or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:54am On Sep 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
But God will save the Queen!

Because the Queen and it's royals fear God and they have human feeling

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by TheSexLover(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
EMONFASHION65:
Which election is he talking about,the one that has been rigged Before the election day.The point is that we have lost interest in the system but our only hope is GOD.

Shea the Benin election that the people rose up why didn't oshiomole n Tinubu won

Or u think if the pray n left it for God without protecting their vote that Tinubu wouldn't have won�

If u pray without action ur wasting your time

But if u take action without prayer u will have a result

This is life for u
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2021
the simple truth
Muna4real:
Lol
If you like, sleep in inec office ,they will still rig the election. Nigeria is too rotten.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by SirBunky85(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri has stated that God will not save Nigeria unless Nigerians come together to save the country, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram handle, Reno stated that Nigerians are ready to sleep in churches for prayers but are not willing to sleep in polling units during elections. He also stated that Nigerians are willing to cast their votes during BBNaija but refuse to do the same during an actual election.

His post reads

as if the stupid reno will come bk with his family to vote in 2023.hypocrites who always preach what they can't practice.I pity some of my fellow Igbos ,who takes this hyocrite ,reno serious just because, he keeps insulting pmb.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by TheSexLover(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

On dis one Maybe..

Reno is like Daddy Freeze..

Sense today, Nonsense 2morro.. undecided

My friend he is 100% right

Shea Benin election was it not their actions that brought about obaseki??

Or did dey pray n went n slp��
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by ExposingdMatrix: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by adontcare(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2021
Na so. Bbnaija vote can be done indoors. No ballistic weapon on sight.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2021
My worry about your belief is that if truly election are being vigorously rigged, how come total recorded turnout on election day never exceeded 30% plus. I believe if they are rigging, they should up it to about 60%.

Take Lagos as example, it has never witness a recorded vote of a million (with rigging), out of over 5 million eligible voters.

Muna4real:
Lol
If you like, sleep in inec office ,they will still rig the election. Nigeria is too rotten.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Nten: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Obvious truth!
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Decent09(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:

His post reads

Another Clown had Spoken
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by alphaeus212(m): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2021
grin Leave London and come and lead us with mats to sleep in INEC office. Mad man.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Adabestseason(m): 8:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike is doing great struggling with the federal govt over vat, is a young man in port harcourt
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Johel(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:

His post reads

This man can't be wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by goooze(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2021
You can only say this in a sane clime where your vote counts not in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by CrestMan: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Like I said before - "Reno is intelligent BUT NOT WISE"
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2021
NwekeUG:

His post reads

He should stfu. No one cares about what he has to say, not even God
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by CrestMan: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Like I said before - "Reno is intelligent BUT NOT WISE" wink
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by wallrichy: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Hearing the cross carpeting of Omokri from PDP to APC.....that certainly will earn a Professorship to Buhari by ABU as the best terrorist president in the world...
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Kingadesther: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
People should stop listening to this Reno, when you are giving them audience by commenting and reacting to the rubbish he is saying he will think his making sense… how will someone that has run away with his family in US to stay be talking about God not saving Nigeria , let him come and relocate to Zamfara or sokoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
I am wondering when last did Reno vote in a Nigerian election even when he was special adviser to GEJ he never went to the polling unit.

Na igbo people wey give people like FFK, Reno, Aisha Yesufu, Deji and Sowore mouth since 2015 I blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by whytediamond(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
He is correct. Even if he goes from house to house to preach this they won't listen.

Why?

They have pastors who have told them every problem can be solved by prayers.

They are committed to every word he says. They will crucify Jesus again if the pastor tells them to.

What's your brand of drink bro? I'll give you 1 week's supply.

Nigerians are the problem here, not Nigerian politicians and/or businessmen Pastors and "Deputy God".

The later category combined, make up less than 0.1% of our total population.

God doesn't give a damn about this contraption called One Nigeria.

We are our own problem.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Hossyq(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
We will like to have U in our upper chamber! Our next INEC chairman... Are U sure u're in the country now ?But when we don't Have our voters card...how bou that? Shudn't be surprised that u don't have voters card ...
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by membranus: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2021
TheSexLover:

Shea the Benin election that the people rose up why didn't oshiomole n Tinubu won

Or u think if the pray n left it for God without protecting their vote that Tinubu wouldn't have won�

If u pray without action ur wasting your time

But if u take action without prayer u will have a result

This is life for u

And what miracles is the Governor they choose doing for them now? Months after he is yet to inaugurate a cabinet to regulate the affairs of the state. All politicians are scam to the nation.
Re: Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria by Hossyq(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
How do we explain this when the government keep clamping on our right by not giving us our voters card ...show me Urs then I will know what to do.... Being to where I registered to collect my card on countless occasion; keep telling me isn't yet arrived from Abuja....when will it be ready from daura..? Then, we shall stage protest for this as well..? now ask me? how many times do we have to stage protest b4 things are done right in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non-stop Power Supply In Kwara State- Is It True? / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.