Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe (12181 Views)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by FuglyGurl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
[b]Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, Monday, said the Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, lacked the capacity to win the 2023 general elections in the State.

Abe also disclosed that it was on this premise that he dumped the party.

The former APC chieftain made these declarations in PortHarcourt, capital of the State, while featuring on a live television programme in the State.

Abe, however, said Governor Wike would not solely determine who would succeed him in 2023 general elections but the majority of the people of the State.

In his words, “If the President of Nigeria, who is more powerful than the governor cannot decide who will be the next President to succeed him, then the governor of Rivers State will not decide who will succeed him.

“That issue will be decided by the people of Rivers State. And let me also quote the governor himself, he has said on different occasions that he will allow the people of Rivers State to decide his successor and I know him as a man of his word.

“I believe that he will do everything possible to create an atmosphere in which those who are interested in succeeding him regardless of their political party will have a fair chance to contest”.

Abe, who is believed to have joined the Social Democratic Party, SDP, to actualise his gubernatorial ambition also expressed the hope to be Wike’s successor in 2023.

He said, “What chances do I have in the State? Very bright chances. I always win elections. I don’t lose elections in Rivers State. The contest is always tense because the contest of power is always tense but somebody must win.

“The important thing is that we should allow the people of Rivers State to decide. I am ready to abide by whatever the people of Rivers State will decide. I am ready to submit myself.

“I don’t even want to lead a people who don’t want me to lead them, because the kind of dreams and visions that I have for my state is such that I need the people to work with me for us to be able to achieve anything.

“So if they don’t choose me and I impose myself on them, I know that the plans we are making will not work because I need their support and I need them to work with me.

“I don’t want to be a leader who is going to where the people are not going. So I don’t even want to be the governor without the endorsement and strong support of Rivers people.

“So, I am presenting myself to them; I will tell them the plans we have. I will tell them what I think we can do with the state. I will tell them where I think we can be going to and if they are interested in coming with me, then we will go. If they are not interested, it’s not a problem.

“But, rather than stay and continue to waste the time of Rivers people with APC that has not shown any capacity in Rivers State to be able to
overcome any challenges and deliver on the electoral expectations of its members, I have decided to go and do what a politician should do, which is to look for a platform that will give me the privilege and the opportunity to fly their flag and present myself, my ideas and our commitment to the people of Rivers State, that’s where we are.

“The future of our State is important to all of us. 2023 elections present us with a unique opportunity to come together as Rivers people”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/26/2023-apc-lacks-capacity-to-win-elections-senator-abe/

10 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by God1000(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Very true, APC will be trounced this time.

Suffering and smiling nigerians should wake up and save our country

40 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by dgr8truth(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by mygem: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Noted
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Slytech29: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by lordm(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
This man and ameachi can rest now

15 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Ambassador1x: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Off mic abeg

12 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Lovenorth: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
We are always advising people not to abuse alcohol before they speak to the public but they can't hear us, look at this one now that claims to be someone's father saying rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Slytech29: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hey
Do you wanna learn the calculation & indepth recipes for commercial, homemade and Ghana bread making with & without industrial baking machines.
Also have a knowledge of the step to step guide to get your NAFDAC number.
Do well to join the group by messaging me with the number below to learn how to make bread from the beginning to the end.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
I was still a Kid when Fonsho Williams died. That guy would have been the next governor

It was at that moment the destiny of lagos hijacked

My point is Lagos had the potential to be the intellectual capital of nigeria.. instead it was hijacked by thugs. Now one of the biggest export of Lagos to other states is Thuggery and agberoship..

Peter obi is doing Tinubu a favor here by diluting atikus vote in the SS and SE region..

Dear Yoruba people Tinubu has nothing to offer.. it would be like how northerners realised they got scammed with buhari..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by izzou(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
angry

This man will eventually end up teaming with Amaechi

Abe has resigned
Amaechi's loyalists have resigned (bar Amaechi himself)

Wike, watch your back...They are cumming!
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by bigdammyj: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good news.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Honjoshy4u: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
APC is already in coma.
2023 will end their maladministration. A party that has caused lot of issues and decline in every sector of the country.
Sane Nigerians will reject them from Top to bottom

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by TriCee: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Until Wike turn against PDP there...

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by gozie112(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Fff
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by sotall(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by tesppidd: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wike? A man of his word?? grin

Wike that flipflops any how like sinusoidal wave?

Thunder fire you dia, Abe.

Even PDP primaries Wike did not let people choose sef; every single assembly candidate, reps candidate and senate candidate was handpicked by Wike.

Abe don gone mad ever since he started frolicking with Wike.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by dyera(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
The same way PDP is ineffectual in Lagos state thanks to the old undemocratic tyrant Tinubu that refused to allow democracy to thrive in the state.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by 5iine: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by STEWpid(f): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chai

Uncountable number of politicking stories will flood our front pages prior to the general elek-shuns.

No matter how it's gonna be, it would be a sin to bedevil myself with unnecessary headache.

Tufiak!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by akwarandu(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
But he promised to deliver 1 million votes to Apc in the next election has the 1 million votes gone with the wind?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by onuman: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Be it at federal or state level:

APC of Tinubu which conspired with others and sacked Goodluck Jonathan as president, stands to be humilited in the SS where Jonathan comes from.
Tinubu conspiracy in 2015 led Nigeria to its present shameful situation.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Sarsaproko: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
We know that nau..Just like pdp can't win in lagos state for now..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Gbeng30(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Not just River State, it's going to be everywhere in Nigeria, their reign is long overdue and it's high time such an evil party come to extinction in Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Prozico22(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Any APC friend
Any APC sibling
Any APC neighbor
Any APC schoolmate
Any APC member
Pls dont help me
Pls don't give me anything
Because I can't be eating with the devil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by Oladelepsy001(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
That's the fact, just the way it's difficult for PDP to win in Lagos.
Re: 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe by JosephXavier: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
APC even lack the capacity to win nay election

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Ogun To Generate Electricity From Sawdust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.