Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky (23897 Views)

I Will Never Regret Changing My Gender – Bobrisky Reveals / “One Thing I Will Never Regret Is Changing My Gender” – Bobrisky / Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by gentleguy1975: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
But, the op is using male pronoun for him/her na
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bro Idris, we already know you're just a guy wearing female clothes with weak eRection.

Boda Idris! grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Jhenypha: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bob is risky grin
He is smart business woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by pikechukwu6(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok sir, we can wait ma grin grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by verbalbullet(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dem suppose use this Idiot as sacrifice to the gods but i sure say dem go reject this kinda sacrifice sef
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by osbubud: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Are you kidding me? So there are people that don't know you a boy? Hmmmmm
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Cantonese: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Bro Idris, we already know you're just a guy wearing female clothes with weak eRection.

The “bros Idris” part make your comment very very very funny!
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by judedwriter(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
He's right. A transgender is a split personality: male or female.

You can't refer them to a she or he, monuments of confusion! undecided
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Venymen(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Even me too I have not told you guys my real nationality yeah
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by benqo01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bros make I hear word ma....we already know Ur gender
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by TruthinAction: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bobrisky is a she-male. She has both sex organs. But she chose to be a female and cut off his penis.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by seanjy4konji: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Correct guy...

A man has got to do what a man has got to do...

If you sent majority of the people criticizing you a message to help you ith urgent two k..they will ask you if they are the root of your problelms..hypocrites...they do worse in the corners of their rooms...

Bi mo she pawo mi kp kakan ye...Oun to ba wu anybody lo le fi enu wan so.

Wahala for who no get 100 k for account come enter online with 1k data deh abuse who get 100 million for akant...

Upi go wait there,you go die there.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by heysquare(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
You can buy yourself a boob to looks more of a lady but in as much as your fucking dick is still hanging in the middle we know your identity already! Abi Bobrisky ti menstruate ni?
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Sleekfingers: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has revealed why he is yet to make his real gender open to the public.

The 31-year-old during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo said he wants people to keep guessing all the time as that’s what keeps him the news.

According to him, he enjoys controversial situations and that’s why he doesn’t make attempts to explain any situation especially when it has to do with his gender.

“I want people to keep guessing my gender. I allow people to say a lot of different things because that’s what keeps me trending all the time.

“The moment I come out to reveal my real identity, I don’t think I would be trending as I’m doing now,” Bobrisky said.

Speaking on the notion that “money is not everything, Bobrisky who faulted the notion said it was a blatant lie.

“In my opinion, money is everything. Anyone with that notion that money is not everything is deceiving his or herself,” Bobrisky added

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/21/why-i-am-yet-to-reveal-my-real-gender-bobrisky/

I just like bobrisky.....for his boldness......

Currently , you are still a man, wearing female clothes.....
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by AliyuM71(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fool
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by ItzKennybest67(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

His confusion is even confusing grin
grin grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by romunu(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
You are a lizard since we don’t know what sex you are.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by siryolo4: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oga rest, we know say u nah guy and nah hustle u dey just be say u no be real nigga. Make dem carry gbola near you weda u no go run nah, nonsense!!
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Tess24: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
FortifiedCity:
angry

Very stupid topic.

Who doesn't know Bobrisky is a full-blown man with a dangling penis.

The only difference is that he is being used to deceive young people

He's a drag queen...
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Eviana(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am so intrigued by Bobrisky---the name even is so interesting. Like what does it mean and how did he come by it?
I would also love to sit down with him and talk...pure, unadulterated, casual and sincere talk.
No " putting on airs"...or "faking the funk".
I would love to understand his background and journey to who he is today...the Nigerian non-gender phenom...in a "conservative" --and I say that loosely-- country.
He was a cute dark-skinned guy, and really seems like he could be such a likeable person (when not talking about money or wealth) friendly, jovial, genuine etc.,
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by MufasaLion: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elsueno:
Bros idris money isn't everything......u won't understand dis saying till u fall sick......

d most delicious food will not even raise ur appetite.

ur favorite anime & games will seem soo insignificant.

The money in ur account & pocket will just seem like paper & numbers.

ALL U WILL BE THINKING ABOUT & IN DESPERATE NEED will be Good Health!

People keep chasing money but money in itself is useless

Money is just a means to an END

Have money first then worry about those.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Elsueno: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Have money first then worry about those.
No Bros, have loyal friends & family members first....

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by MufasaLion: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elsueno:

No Bros, have loyal friends & family members first....

grin grin grin

You need money to keep friends and family most times.
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Elsueno: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

You need money to keep friends and family most times.

Then dats just a transaction, worthy companions are known in times of little & not plenty

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elsueno:

Then dats just a transaction, worthy companions are known in times of little & not plenty

Irrespective of that, worthy companions are not ready to stay with a man that got no money. Go and have money then worry about other things. I'd rather be rich and the worry about who to trust than be poor and have nobody around me.

A poor man has no friend!
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Elsueno: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Irrespective of that, worthy companions are not ready to stay with a man that got no money. Go and have money then worry about other things. I'd rather be rich and the worry about who to trust than be poor and have nobody around me.

A poor man has no friend!

OK, lets just agree to disagree grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elsueno:

Lol
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elsueno:

Lol

I really like my point to be accepted always. I'm right.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Elsueno: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol
I really like my point to be accepted always. I'm right.
lmao, No wahala, ur opinion is accepted Bros grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson And Her Pepper Spray Trend In Nigeria / AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.