Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" (28629 Views)

Men Share 3 Words You Hate To Hear More Than (send Me Moni) / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sweetheart, I love you so much I can kill any lady who tries to take you from me.

I worship your body.

Sweetheart, I brought food for you.

Come and live with me, let me sponsor your education.

I just bought a phone for you.
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by RuddyFusion(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
illicit:
God bless you

Take time off

Send your Aza

Come and fvck tongue

I am pregnant undecided

I forgive you

I trust u

I believe u

I owe u

I want u

I need u

Suck my breast

Remove your boxers

Close the door

Off the light

I am cum.ming

It is finished...

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by nwakibie3(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
See how smooth and easy to read the thread is...let it be a thread for women now and all of them will overtake it like ants around a cube sugar. Mtcheeeww.

Where is she? undecided I look, I no see am.

You are one of them grin
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Focusmind: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Approved

Paid

Transferred

These are the words I like to hear based on my trade as a Solo Consultant.
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
send your account
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by 99guru(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Buildingplug:
Dinner is ready
Send your account
God bless you

Send me your account number Na the main thing
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by raindroup(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Have sent it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by queengift(f): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Africans and Sex though

2 Likes

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by lecturer50(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
I like a girl to bend down, touch her toes and said:

"Please can you beat my buttocks"

And when I beat her, her clitoris will get big due to sexual pleasure.

She would shout"Beat me harder"

I can pay a girl any amount if she can do this.
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Welt100(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
American Visa's ready
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Quahl: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
i knew it!!! Baaaaad guy!
illicit:

Original one tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Abdul240(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Food is ready Suck my orange Come nd Bleep me hard Suck my puccy Send me ur acct details
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Lamasta(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
IT IS WELL
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by samwillyco1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Waiting to hear from Righteous on this matter

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by puremaker7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
invention is successful
See them all, they always think about sex every time. Trump was very right.
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by kolaaderin: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
ogbiwa:
Here are some of the favorites:

DNA is negative
Take a leave
I’m a millionaire
You’re a genius
Go on vacation
"You are credited" sounds do romantic all the time.
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Captaincee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bilabong:
Food is ready..
Come and do grin
Send ur akant
hahahah senior man!
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Pepperoniq(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Your acc Details
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by woleabayo(f): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
send ur account
come n f***k
come n eat
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by karkinase(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mumu full nairaland ehn grin. Everywhere Bleep Bleep..

2 Likes

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by pansophist(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
illicit:
God bless you

Take time off

Send your Aza

Come and fvck tongue

I am pregnant undecided

I forgive you

I trust u

I believe u

I owe u

I want u

I need u

Suck my breast

Remove your boxers

Close the door

Off the light

I am cum.ming

Mad person grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by orikoku: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bleep me hard
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by olioxx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
No 1. Send me your account number
No 2. Babe I am Hot
No 3. Food is ready

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by GorillaApp(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Millimann:
All these ones saying "Send your account number".......

Is it your woman that's supposed to be giving you money? I find it very hard collecting money from women.
So those we dey do business no dey send account number out abi?
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Imagynation: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jesus is lord

Let us pray

Pray for me

Come and eat

Don't stress yourself

God bless you

Somebody shout Hallelujah!
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Alaganature09(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Send me your account details
Thank you �
I'm sorry
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by MagicalTouch: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Baby
1. Have you seen the alert
2. Let me Bleep your brain out
3. Bills on me
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Bbbwings: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
illicit:
God bless you

Take time off

Send your Aza

Come and fvck tongue

I am pregnant undecided

I forgive you

I trust u

I believe u

I owe u

I want u

I need u

Suck my breast

Remove your boxers

Close the door

Off the light

I am cum.ming
Iro po iro po grin
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by illicit(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bbbwings:

Iro po iro po grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by erubati: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
I want u to sex me
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by Juicy001: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
"Off the light"

grin
Re: Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" by ogbiwa: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Millimann:
All these ones saying "Send your account number".......

Is it your woman that's supposed to be giving you money? I find it very hard collecting money from women.

So clients and customers don't ask for account number? Or women is all you think about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.