Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN (1822 Views)

Why FG Lifts Ban On Twitter In Nigeria / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / N-power: ‘real Reason’ FG Is Disengaging Batch A Beneficiaries Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mrevildoer(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello Nairalander's,

I'll be concise
Enrolled for NIN 25th August 2021 in one of the Eastern States, a state placed in the hands of God by one Mrs.
After completing every necessary documentation and biometrics, I was handed a note to come by for my NIN slip in 5 working days.
It's 20 working days and my NIN is still in processing. No positive answer from the officials I met at the enrollment centre.

So I delved into their website where they only post pictures and boast of their imaginative achievements nimc.gov.ng

I discovered that
1. The email address is not functional
2. The mobile no listed is non existent
3. Their page on Facebook hardly respond to comments
4. They're frustrating me already because I need the NIN for something of great importance

Anybody with similar experience?
Or someone that can prefer a solution that will calm my assuaged nerves

Attached are screenshots from my findings.

Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mrevildoer(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Lalasticlala come see snake thread
Seun

Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by donbachi(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2021
Only private sector is working in nigeria.
Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by fnep2smooth(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2021
I did mine in glo office... Easy
Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mrevildoer(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
fnep2smooth:
I did mine in glo office... Easy

Someone from MTN office once told me that people whose BVN begin with 222 will have to go to NIMC for their NIN
Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mathkid007: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
My BVN starts with 22 as well and i was told to go to NIMC office
Mrevildoer:

Someone from MTN office once told me that people whose BVN begin with 222 will have to go to NIMC for their NIN
Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mrevildoer(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mathkid007:
My BVN starts with 22 as well and i was told to go to NIMC office

Did you succeed?
Re: See why FG is frustrating Nigerians with NIN by Mathkid007: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mrevildoer:

Did you succeed?

I haven't gone there yet

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips / Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help / Children Of Nairaland (CON)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.