Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This (1169 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This by WeAssistVirtual(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
It was business as usual for my Sister, a fashion designer. On this fateful day while ironing, fire burst out from the ceiling...

This got her scared and got her thinking at the same time, if she didn't find help on time what would have happened to all her equipments and gadgets in the work studio. Then I advised her to get an insurance cover against fire and theft(burglary)

Here is how it went..
�� Aiico insurance requested for a list of gadgets and equipment with price value
��A filled proposal form
��An inspection from the office
��A paid premium.

Yes, the chances are low that something like this might happen to you, but it should still make you ponder on "what if"

With a good Insurance cover, You can relax and enjoy everyday as it comes in terms of knowing that you are financially secured.

If you are interested in getting a cover for yourself. Let's talk.

Kindly click on the link below.
https:///message/3RTAFPBCQ2CKP1

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This by Zatildafashion(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wow food for thought
Re: Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This by VeeBeeCouture(f): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Valuable information! Thanks for sharing.
Re: Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This by BiddiesApparels: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
������
Re: Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This by BolennyClothing(f): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Helpful

(1) (Reply)

Is Going To The University Even Worth It? / How I Lost All My Friends And Accomplice. / I Lost Contact With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.