Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You (32166 Views)

She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by funty(f): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2006
Let's say you have a girlfriend, you guys have been going but for over two years and you guys have never kissed though you have tried kissing her but she refused. (I believe that "a  kiss  is  a  symbol  of  love"wink

How would you feel and what would you think?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by smartsoft(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2006
Well if she is kind of faithfull to me and she is not flirting around with other men outthere, well i will keep the relationship, because she might not want to kiss because that could lead to something else she wouldn't like.

But if she is Faithfull i will still keep the relationship, but if she is not faithfull to me well  got no choice to save her heart and look else where.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Maxflame(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2006
Whats the matter now? does he have bad breath? cheesy Since you mentioned kisses are a symbol of love i guess you don't love him and maybe went out with him out of pity which is a very bad thing girls do trying to be modest. Lets call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by smartsoft(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2006
Thumbs UP ! guy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by hopy2005(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2006
nothing doam, may be she just doesn't know how to do it, or she just feel like due to one reason or the other, yes she might have find out something from the guy which she doesn't like. so she can do alway with it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by mobzy205(f): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2006
maybe she feels that its nasty to dip u tongues with another u know some women are like that or maybe she does know how to do it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by bussy1(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2006
she might have a bad breath or she feels you have a bad breath if you smoke she might not like the smell same with alcohol or maybe she is a virgin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Rhodalyn(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2006
if ur galfriend refuses 2 kiss u den she's not modern!!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by dynamite(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2006
if i were a guy, i'll believe the girl is scared that it might lead to something else and that will make me respect her and i will trust her the more cos if she really loves me and does not want that with me now, then i believe she will not want it with any other guy. wink wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Maxflame(m): 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2006
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by hotchic1(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2007
smartsoft:

Well if she is kind of faithfull to me and she is not flirting around with other men outthere, well i will keep the relationship, because she might not want to kiss because that could lead to something else she wouldn't like.

But if she is Faithfull i will still keep the relationship, but if she is not faithfull to me well got no choice to save her heart and look else where.

I totally agree with smartsoft on this.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ajayi1(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2007
She does not know how to Kiss, You need to teacj her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by luxoire(f): 5:47pm On May 04, 2007
hahahahaha, so how una dey do am?

una dey switch off lights, comot cloth, den start to dey do jiggi-jiggy?, when una no kiss?

Kissing is intimate, if ur babe no want to kiss your (bearing in mind u have been dating for a while), then sha she no love u deep down, she is saving it for some else

If u2 just started dating, and she no wan kiss u, ask her, maybe she no sabi, or she no like ur breath, but after a while, she must give, WHEN TWO PEOPLE ARE IN LOVE, THE FIRST THING THEY DO NATURALLY IS KISS, it just comes
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 04, 2007
kisses doesn't hurt. is she some kind of burn again or just seriousness after useless
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by jayvin01: 4:27am On Aug 04, 2007
she be rookie be that, explain to her say the thin no dey hurt person, or maybe your lips too big for her liking grin grin grin, me no get time for old skool luv types s**t

Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by jayvin01: 4:34am On Aug 04, 2007
!what! grin wetin funty dey talk so, ? u think say nowadays guys fit wait a month before kissin a girl, lai lai, let alone 2years, well if she no gree, make u kiss am, maybe she never kiss before, so u need to teach am or maybe your lips are too big for her likings, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ChidiO2(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2007
Let the thread die!!

smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by aikmamah1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2007
r i p
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by clemcykul(f): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2007
well if she refuses to kiss ur lips then i guess its better
u kiss her breast to ignite the fire! grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by lovemajek(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2007
Kissing is the beginning of having sex, so wait for us to get married. Unless bad breath is involved.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by angelchi(f): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hw u go dey with person 4 2yrs n una no go kiss,den watin una come dey do 2gether? na wa o.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ssRhino: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2007
Faithfull my blass as*s, i dont care if she is faithful or not, if she wont kiss me, she wont taste my anaconda,
@Poster, tell her to close her eyes and tell her that you wont bite her, and if you teeth is not clean, make you clean it good, cos your mouth might be scaring her, if you teeth is like that of a mouse, shape it up,
i wish both of you the best sha, but no tonge, baby, no anaconda
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by iice(f): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2007
2 years and no kissing shocked Lemme guess, its a long distance relationship. . .met only like twice right?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by nikke: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2007
l believe the girl is not in love.maybe u have odour of the mouth which pisses her off from you.infact think twice.cos kising no make.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by PTBNaija(f): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2007
Speaking from experience. . .she does not like you that much. Because even if she cared, she would at least tell the man what the problem with his mouth is, and they would move on.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Configur(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
maybe ur mouth dey smell or sumtin like dat.but,seriously i c no reason why dat sort of tin will happen.u guys shuld discuss n get to the root of d matter.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by simplyme3(f): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
smelly mouth - common - go to the bathroom wash the mouth of all stinking juice.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2007
I can be dating a girl for two years and she would refuse to kiss me. kiss like you said is a symbol of love. So if your woman refuses to kiss you, then she doesn’t love you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2007
It means you have halitosis, a very common problem in Nigerian males for Lord knows what reason, could be the fact some still use the same toothbrush since primary school.

Anyway solution is brush your teeth especially the tongue.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2007
What if he doesn't have any problem with his teeth or tounge, she just won't want to kiss him?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2007
Then there's a problem or very shy. He should ask her. If she doesnt tell him what is it, it's definitely hygiene.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
Guys nowadys aren't shy.
So if a girl refuses to kiss her man, then the problem lies on her part.
Some girls claim to be so religious whereras the aren't virgins angry, some claim to be heart broken and won't want to go into any serious relationship with any man.
The problem isn't from the guy, I think it's from the girl.

Note keeping a guy in a relationship for as long as 2 years without showing any comitment (ie kissess and so on) won't do both parties any good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / Romancelancers Whose Monikers Correlate With Their Real Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.