Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,658 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (9784 Views)

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) / My Pastor Married My Wife| Truth Finally Revealed!! Bright Ben Vs Adeeyo Gist / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Someone that does not know faith and God. Spiritual things will never make any sense to him.
Imagine someone believing that life came by chance. Common sense tells us that something cannot come from nothing, it is scientifically proven that life cannot emerge from non life whether by accident or probability or by experiment. Atheists defy logic and facts cos they are wise. I really want to be an atheist so I will tell myself that I am wise and keep it to myself. Wisdom that has no proofs or foundation

Brother sonmvayina eats, drinks and sleeps in confusion so don't let his case bother you, i have his injection at hand anytime it's just a dosage and you will see him vanish like fath! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why argue with him. He's running in cycles. Disputing the holy Bible, defending the Torah and the Jews and nursing grudge against God
I ask him
Is atheism the answer?

You have not being following me .

I guess you are JJC

I have always upheld the Torah.

In fact it is the heart and soul of the bible.

The so called new testament was added by the Romans/ Greeks..it has got nothing to do with the Jews. It was added to deceive you.

The Jewish scriptures ended in Malachi...

Judaism and Christianity are two different ideologies and religion. And Christianity is not derived from Judaism. That I have proved time and time again on this forum.
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more interested in arguing with you go and worship with your kind! smiley

Join this group on Facebook...

They will open your eyes to the beauty of the Torah...

You will cause the moments you wasted your life on jebus

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

You have not being following me .

I guess you are JJC

I have always upheld the Torah.

In fact it is the heart and soul of the bible.

The so called new testament was added by the Romans/ Greeks..it has got nothing to do with the Jews. It was added to deceive you.

The Jewish scriptures ended in Malachi...

Judaism and Christianity are two different ideologies and religion. And Christianity is not derived from Judaism. That I have proved time and time again on this forum.

An atheist upholding the Torah and calling it the heart and soul of the Bible. What an ironic paradox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

Join this group on Facebook... They will open your eyes to the beauty of the Torah... You will cause the moments you wasted your life on jebus

Only the ancient Israelites needs the Torah God never promised any other nation a single thing with regards to the Torah and it's to lead Israelites to the Messiah (Christ) afterwards the Torah will become obsolete when the Messiah arrives! Deuteronomy 18:18-19 compare to Genesis 49:10
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:
afterwards the Torah will become obsolete when the Messiah arrives! Deuteronomy 18:18-19 compare to Genesis 49:10
I am afraid the statement in bold is not true of the Torah aka the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. The Torah is an Eternal Covenant and what that means is that Heaven and Earth will pass away but God's Law & Word, even His Constitution for the Nation of Israel, will never pass away. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid the statement in bold is not true of the Torah aka the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. The Torah is an Eternal Covenant and what that means is that Heaven and Earth will pass away but God's Law & Word, even His Constitution for the Nation of Israel, will never pass away. undecided

Thanks at least you know that it was meant only for the nation of Israel, it's OK! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Only the ancient Israelites needs the Torah God never promised any other nation a single thing with regards to the Torah and it's to lead Israelites to the Messiah (Christ) afterwards the Torah will become obsolete when the Messiah arrives! Deuteronomy 18:18-19 compare to Genesis 49:10

I laugh in Greeks ..

Show me the connection between jesus and the Tanakh..
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

An atheist upholding the Torah and calling it the heart and soul of the Bible. What an ironic paradox

It is not actually..

Torah is about laws that God gave to mankind, to enable them live in peace..

I am following them cause it is almost the same as my igbo omenani...

The so called new testament is a forgery by the Roman empire. Why it was added to the Jewish scriptures is what I am researching now.

The only reason I can see now is to give it some credibility...and deceive the masses..

Have you ever wondered why it was not permitted for the masses to own a copy of the bible?
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

It is not actually..

Torah is about laws that God gave to mankind, to enable them live in peace..

I am following them cause it is almost the same as my igbo omenani...

The so called new testament is a forgery by the Roman empire. Why it was added to the Jewish scriptures is what I am researching now.

The only reason I can see now is to give it some credibility...and deceive the masses..

Have you ever wondered why it was not permitted for the masses to own a copy of the bible?

Atheists don't believe in God
They call Bible a book of myth
They don't believe in anything deity and they reject all religious books

So you are secretly reading the books to learn how to live to have peace? You actually believe that those books contain wisdom to give you peace? You are a betrayal to atheists. Lordreed and Maymann will come and disown you now

I have studied and read why the evil religious leaders tried all they can to prevent to common mam from owning a Bible. Why do you ask me such easy question? I'm not a churchgoer, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

'The new testament was a forgery by Roman empire' yet they killed and persecuted and imprisoned its writers and the Christians calling them ignorant and hunting them like flies and banned the books telling all who owned it to burn it or be burned.
I'm really tired of chatting with you abeg. Go and be listening to the songs of atheists but when you're tired, go n read the book of myth and learn how to live and have peace
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

So you are secretly reading the books to learn how to live to have peace? You actually believe that those books contain wisdom to give you peace? You are a betrayal to atheists. Lordreed and Maymann will come and disown you now

I have studied and read why the evil religious leaders tried all they can to prevent to common mam from owning a Bible. Why do you ask me such easy question? I'm not a churchgoer, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

'The new testament was a forgery by Roman empire' yet they killed and persecuted and imprisoned its writers and the Christians calling them ignorant and hunting them like flies and banned the books telling all who owned it to burn it or be burned.
I'm really tired of chatting with you abeg. Go and be listening to the songs of atheists but when you're tired, go n read the book of myth and learn how to live and have peace

I don't think sonmvayina has ever declared himself to be an atheist. You should ask him his preferred label before you jump to conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Hahahaha

You don't really know anything..

It was one faction of Christianity that was doing the persecution...it was the Catholic church that called all other forms of Christianity as heresy and killed them..
You need to get your facts right..

I am not an atheist..

I believe in God.

It is just our idea and concept about God that is different I think God is the creator of the universe and everything in it. ..what I don't get is how Christian got the idea of jesus and how it is relevant to anything..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2022
sonmvayina:

I laugh in Greeks ..

Show me the connection between jesus and the Tanakh..

What concerns me with the Torah? grin

This is what was written in Genesis 49:10

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Who is Shiloh from the tribe of Judah unto whom all the people will gather? Isaiah 2:2

In another version this is how it's interpreted:

The scepter will not depart from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shiʹloh comes, and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong.

God told Moses:
I will raise up for them from the midst of their brothers a prophet like you, and I will put my words in his mouth, and he will speak to them all that I command him. Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name. Deuteronomy 18:18-19

Jesus is the one and only Jewish prophet like God {John 1:1} just as Moses {Exodus 7:1} and it's Jesus who sent his disciples to go and teach people of all the nations what he commanded {Matthew 28:19-20} no Hebrew speaking prophet was sent to go and preach or teach people of other nations.

So if you don't believe in Jesus i wonder what business you have with the Jewish God since it was not written anywhere in their books that a time will come when people must obey the Torah neither was any prophet sent to go and teach people the Torah.

I'm MaxInDHouse! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Juzdamian: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2022
��������people are waking up

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Jesus did not fulfil any of the messianic prophesies...

Event the prophesies within the so called new testament, he did not fulfil them too. He promised to come back within the life time of his hearers,but failed to show up....

The angels who appeared as he was ascending to heaven told them that as they saw him go up, they would see him like that come back. Those guys must have died(if at all they existed,) and they did not report anything for us....

So many pointers that the story is a fabrication. No wonder the Catholic church prevented people from owing a copy..
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Nick778: 6:01am On Feb 24
I found this presentation highly enlightening on this subject -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YuNM4xxIVk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition / The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.