Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. (9787 Views)

From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) / My Pastor Married My Wife| Truth Finally Revealed!! Bright Ben Vs Adeeyo Gist / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by KnownUnknown: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkCornel:

Jewish scholars and historians are in a better position to evaluate their history compared to foreigners.

That’s the basic logic at play here.

And mind you, I insisted on the viewpoint of all Jewish historians and scholars. Not just one person.

Avoidance as expected.
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by OkCornel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Avoidance as expected.

Avoidance of what exactly?
Questions that’ll veer me off course from the question I asked the OP which he’s yet to answer up till now?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by OkCornel(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Highlighted flawed your illustration logically!
The Messiah (Christ) was neutral regarding all human governments! wink

Exactly.

And this messiah was executed by the Romans at the behest of evil and corrupt Jewish leaders.

The messiah’s followers were persecuted and killed by the Romans.

Centuries later, someone makes a ridiculous claim the messiah was “created” by Rome.

Why will Rome persecute and kill the messiah they “created” and his followers?

It doesn’t make sense.
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
OkCornel:

Avoidance of what exactly?
Questions that’ll veer me off course from the question I asked the OP which he’s yet to answer up till now?
He's mad o!
Don't let him bite you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Provide the proof that he existed
There are secular and non Christian Jewish historians that have made references as to Jesus Christ, his activities and his disciples like Tacitus, Josephus and Suetonius and even in the Koran. Since seeing is believing, go and find those references for yourself if you don't have a biased mind. How will you do so when you give your ears to the drums of atheist? A man that even mainstream Christian have some 'holy days' and celebration for him done worldwide, what about the AD and BC on the calendar? Keep listening to atheists

Follow this thread and find out the history of your jesus or is it Serapis...
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by oteneaaron(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:
Jesus is Serapis, there was no Jesus during the time of Serapis, from (320 BCE) to (431 ACE). Serapis was transformed into Jesus during the various ecumenical councils that was held in Turkey: The Council of Nicea (325 ACE), The First Council of Constantinople (381ACE), The Council of Ephesus (431 ACE), The Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE), The Second Council of Constantinople (553). It was at these councils that the created Serapis diety was transformed into the created diety called Jesus today. It was at the Council of Ephesus that the change to Jesus from Serapis was finalized. It was during the Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE) that Christianity in its current form was finalized, however opposition continued to Dysophysite Christianity for several hundred more years by the Monophysite Christians whch ultimately led to the creation of What is today know as Islam by the Monophysite Christians.

Up until the Council of Ephesus the "Christ" was Serapis, the various Councils were held due to the dispute among the various factions of Melkite Coptic Egyptions "Christians" as to the nature of the Serapis Diety. Some of the Melkite Coptics were in opposition to this Serapis diety and Continued to "worship" God the Father as Osiris, the Mother as Isis and the Son as Horus, while another faction of the Melkite Coptics worshiped the Serapis created Diety. Eventually Serapis the Christ was transformed into Jesus the Christ (Council of Ephesus) and Isis the Mother was transformed (Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE) into Mary Mother of God (Theotokos).

The burning down of the Serapeum in 391 ACE by so-called Christians who were allegedly worshippers of a Jesus is a not true. There was no Jesus or what is currently known as present day Christianity. The burning down of the Serapeum was done by Melkite Coptic Egyptians who were in dispute with another faction of Melkite Coptic Egyptians over the acceptance of Serapis as the Diety. One faction did not accept Serapis, while another faction did accept Serapis, however neither faction were what we would describe as present day Christians. The Apostles' creed was not instituted until the Council of Nicea in 325 ACE and even then it was not universally agreed up by the various factions.

Contrary to popular misconception Christianity did not start in Rome or Europe and it was not started by so-called Jews and is not derived from Judaism. The history of Christianity is laid out in my comments on this forum. Christianity has its origins in Egypt (Africa) and the Christian Jesus was created primarily from a combination of Two Ancient Egyptian Dieties, Osiris and the Apis Bull which became known as Serapis. We must keep in mind that for most of its history Christianity flourished in Africa and the near East (Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Greece etc..) and was know as Byzantine Christianity. European Christianity (Roman Catholicism) did not start making itself felt until the building of the Hagia Sophia in Turkey where Europeans began to become learned and were being taught by Melkite Coptic Egyptians who made up the staff of the Hagia Sophia. The first seat of Western European Christianity was not built until 1453 ACE in Rome and is today know as the Vatican.

I also learnt that Serapis is actually a hermaphrodite with both female and male features which is quite symbolic.

Manly P Hall in his encyclopedia of all of the world religions - The Secret Teachings of All Ages, dedicated an entire chapter to explaining the symbology behind Serapis.

This is a quote from his book about Serapis:

A description of the god that in all probability is reasonably accurate is that which represents him as a tall, powerful figure, conveying the twofold impression of manly strength and womanly grace.

His face portrayed a deeply pensive mood, the expression inclining toward sadness. His hair was long and arranged in a somewhat feminine manner, resting in curls upon his breast and shoulders.

The face, save for its heavy beard, was also decidedly feminine. The figure of Serapis was usually robed from head to foot in heavy draperies, believed by initiates to conceal the fact that his body was androgynous.

Androgynous - Possessing the sex organs of both sexes.

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Follow this thread and find out the history of your jesus or is it Serapis...

Permit me to say a very big shame on you, where do you even get all the delusions from. Today, no one can establish that Jesus Christ is a myth. You don't believe in God and Christ, you can go and find anywhere to prove it, it is available. I can use the same internet to prove to you that covid 19 was actually a hoax but it is not. If I have the same mindset like you, I'll believe it. Did you even check Wiki. Go n research on it about the historicity of Jesus Christ or encyclopedia Britannica. These are secular website to information and your analysis make you even more foolish. Instead of bringing up more concrete evidence that Jesus Christ did not exist, you are talking about the evil people have caused in his name. Did Jesus Christ not foretold this things? If groups of people use the name of the CBN governor to defraud people, is that a premise to use in proving the CBN governor does not exist? You are so blind that you can't see any light and you don't want to see any light. If you point a powerful torch to the eye of a blind man, he will feel a reaction. Your spiritual blindness is so blind that even if the sun were placed on your face, you won't budge and you want to guide others into that same darkness. Go and face the mirror, place your hands on your head and tell the person you see there to forgive you.

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Lawag3: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:
Jesus is Serapis, there was no Jesus during the time of Serapis, from (320 BCE) to (431 ACE). Serapis was transformed into Jesus during the various ecumenical councils that was held in Turkey: The Council of Nicea (325 ACE), The First Council of Constantinople (381ACE), The Council of Ephesus (431 ACE), The Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE), The Second Council of Constantinople (553). It was at these councils that the created Serapis diety was transformed into the created diety called Jesus today. It was at the Council of Ephesus that the change to Jesus from Serapis was finalized. It was during the Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE) that Christianity in its current form was finalized, however opposition continued to Dysophysite Christianity for several hundred more years by the Monophysite Christians whch ultimately led to the creation of What is today know as Islam by the Monophysite Christians.

Up until the Council of Ephesus the "Christ" was Serapis, the various Councils were held due to the dispute among the various factions of Melkite Coptic Egyptions "Christians" as to the nature of the Serapis Diety. Some of the Melkite Coptics were in opposition to this Serapis diety and Continued to "worship" God the Father as Osiris, the Mother as Isis and the Son as Horus, while another faction of the Melkite Coptics worshiped the Serapis created Diety. Eventually Serapis the Christ was transformed into Jesus the Christ (Council of Ephesus) and Isis the Mother was transformed (Council of Chalcedon (451 ACE) into Mary Mother of God (Theotokos).

The burning down of the Serapeum in 391 ACE by so-called Christians who were allegedly worshippers of a Jesus is a not true. There was no Jesus or what is currently known as present day Christianity. The burning down of the Serapeum was done by Melkite Coptic Egyptians who were in dispute with another faction of Melkite Coptic Egyptians over the acceptance of Serapis as the Diety. One faction did not accept Serapis, while another faction did accept Serapis, however neither faction were what we would describe as present day Christians. The Apostles' creed was not instituted until the Council of Nicea in 325 ACE and even then it was not universally agreed up by the various factions.

Contrary to popular misconception Christianity did not start in Rome or Europe and it was not started by so-called Jews and is not derived from Judaism. The history of Christianity is laid out in my comments on this forum. Christianity has its origins in Egypt (Africa) and the Christian Jesus was created primarily from a combination of Two Ancient Egyptian Dieties, Osiris and the Apis Bull which became known as Serapis. We must keep in mind that for most of its history Christianity flourished in Africa and the near East (Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Greece etc..) and was know as Byzantine Christianity. European Christianity (Roman Catholicism) did not start making itself felt until the building of the Hagia Sophia in Turkey where Europeans began to become learned and were being taught by Melkite Coptic Egyptians who made up the staff of the Hagia Sophia. The first seat of Western European Christianity was not built until 1453 ACE in Rome and is today know as the Vatican.
How confident can we be that Jesus Christ actually lived?
The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

What do Christian writings tell us?
The value of this evidence is that it is both early and detailed. The first Christian writings to talk about Jesus are the epistles of St Paul, and scholars agree that the earliest of these letters were written within 25 years of Jesus’s death at the very latest, while the detailed biographical accounts of Jesus in the New Testament gospels date from around 40 years after he died. These all appeared within the lifetimes of numerous eyewitnesses, and provide descriptions that comport with the culture and geography of first-century Palestine. It is also difficult to imagine why Christian writers would invent such a thoroughly Jewish saviour figure in a time and place – under the aegis of the Roman empire – where there was strong suspicion of Judaism.

What did non-Christian authors say about Jesus?
As far as we know, the first author outside the church to mention Jesus is the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus, who wrote a history of Judaism around AD93. He has two references to Jesus. One of these is controversial because it is thought to be corrupted by Christian scribes (probably turning Josephus’s negative account into a more positive one), but the other is not suspicious – a reference to James, the brother of “Jesus, the so-called Christ”.

About 20 years after Josephus we have the Roman politicians Pliny and Tacitus, who held some of the highest offices of state at the beginning of the second century AD. From Tacitus we learn that Jesus was executed while Pontius Pilate was the Roman prefect in charge of Judaea (AD26-36) and Tiberius was emperor (AD14-37) – reports that fit with the timeframe of the gospels. Pliny contributes the information that, where he was governor in northern Turkey, Christians worshipped Christ as a god. Neither of them liked Christians – Pliny writes of their “pig-headed obstinacy” and Tacitus calls their religion a destructive superstition.

Did ancient writers discuss the existence of Jesus?
Strikingly, there was never any debate in the ancient world about whether Jesus of Nazareth was a historical figure. In the earliest literature of the Jewish Rabbis, Jesus was denounced as the illegitimate child of Mary and a sorcerer. Among pagans, the satirist Lucian and philosopher Celsus dismissed Jesus as a scoundrel, but we know of no one in the ancient world who questioned whether Jesus lived.

How controversial is the existence of Jesus now?
In a recent book, the French philosopher Michel Onfray talks of Jesus as a mere hypothesis, his existence as an idea rather than as a historical figure. About 10 years ago, The Jesus Project was set up in the US; one of its main questions for discussion was that of whether or not Jesus existed. Some authors have even argued that Jesus of Nazareth was doubly non-existent, contending that both Jesus and Nazareth are Christian inventions. It is worth noting, though, that the two mainstream historians who have written most against these hypersceptical arguments are atheists: Maurice Casey (formerly of Nottingham University) and Bart Ehrman (University of North Carolina). They have issued stinging criticisms of the “Jesus-myth” approach, branding it pseudo-scholarship. Nevertheless, a recent survey discovered that 40% of adults in England did not believe that Jesus was a real historical figure.

Jesus was on the side of the poor and exploited. Christian politicians should remember that | Brad Chilcott
Is there any archaeological evidence for Jesus?
Part of the popular confusion around the historicity of Jesus may be caused by peculiar archaeological arguments raised in relation to him. Recently there have been claims that Jesus was a great-grandson of Cleopatra, complete with ancient coins allegedly showing Jesus wearing his crown of thorns. In some circles, there is still interest in the Shroud of Turin, supposedly Jesus’s burial shroud. Pope Benedict XVI stated that it was something that “no human artistry was capable of producing” and an “icon of Holy Saturday”.

It is hard to find historians who regard this material as serious archaeological data, however. The documents produced by Christian, Jewish and Roman writers form the most significant evidence.

These abundant historical references leave us with little reasonable doubt that Jesus lived and died. The more interesting question – which goes beyond history and objective fact – is whether Jesus died and lived.
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Permit me to say a very big shame on you, where do you even get all the delusions from. Today, no one can establish that Jesus Christ is a myth. You don't believe in God and Christ, you can go and find anywhere to prove it, it is available. I can use the same internet to prove to you that covid 19 was actually a hoax but it is not. If I have the same mindset like you, I'll believe it. Did you even check Wiki. Go n research on it about the historicity of Jesus Christ or encyclopedia Britannica. These are secular website to information and your analysis make you even more foolish. Instead of bringing up more concrete evidence that Jesus Christ did not exist, you are talking about the evil people have caused in his name. Did Jesus Christ not foretold this things? If groups of people use the name of the CBN governor to defraud people, is that a premise to use in proving the CBN governor does not exist? You are so blind that you can't see any light and you don't want to see any light. If you point a powerful torch to the eye of a blind man, he will feel a reaction. Your spiritual blindness is so blind that even if the sun were placed on your face, you won't budge and you want to guide others into that same darkness. Go and face the mirror, place your hands on your head and tell the person you see there to forgive you.

The first time i read what the GB of JWs said about faithless people and Apostates i feel "is this not too presumption?" How can the overseers of a religious group condemn all the teachings of any other religion?

So i tried to see if there's something elsewhere after all i wasn't born a JW so why should this so called Governing Body tell me what to do with information from other religions?

But ọmọ after going through all of them including atheism i discovered that the GB was right after all. There's no religion that could match the JW organization! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

It is sometimes claimed that Jewish writings hostile to Christianity prove that the ancient Jews knew of Jesus and that such writings prove the historicity of the man Jesus. But in fact, Jewish writings prove no such thing, as L. Gordon Rylands’ book Did Jesus Ever Live? pointed out nearly seventy years ago:

…all the knowledge which the Rabbis had of Jesus was obtained by them from the Gospels. Seeing that Jews, even in the present more critical age, take it for granted that the figure of a real man stands behind the Gospel narrative, one need not be surprised if, in the second century, Jews did not think of questioning that assumption. It is certain, however, that some did question it. For Justin, in his Dialogue with Trypho, represents the Jew Trypho as saying, “ye follow an empty rumour and make a Christ for yourselves.” “If he was born and lived somewhere he is entirely unknown.”

That the writers of the Talmud [4th-5th centuries CE, FRZ] had no independent knowledge of Jesus is proved by the fact that they confounded him with two different men neither of whom can have been he. Evidently no other Jesus with whom they could identify the Gospel Jesus was known to them. One of these, Jesus ben Pandira, reputed a wonder-worker, is said to have been stoned to death and then hung on a tree on the eve of a Passover in the reign of Alexander Jannæus (106-79 BC) at Jerusalem. The other, Jesus ben Stada, whose date is uncertain, but who may have lived in the first third of the second century CE, is also said to have been stoned and hanged on the eve of a Passover, but at Lydda. There may be some confusion here; but it is plain that the Rabbis had no knowledge of Jesus apart from what they had read in the Gospels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

It is sometimes claimed that Jewish writings hostile to Christianity prove that the ancient Jews knew of Jesus and that such writings prove the historicity of the man Jesus. But in fact, Jewish writings prove no such thing, as L. Gordon Rylands’ book Did Jesus Ever Live? pointed out nearly seventy years ago:

…all the knowledge which the Rabbis had of Jesus was obtained by them from the Gospels. Seeing that Jews, even in the present more critical age, take it for granted that the figure of a real man stands behind the Gospel narrative, one need not be surprised if, in the second century, Jews did not think of questioning that assumption. It is certain, however, that some did question it. For Justin, in his Dialogue with Trypho, represents the Jew Trypho as saying, “ye follow an empty rumour and make a Christ for yourselves.” “If he was born and lived somewhere he is entirely unknown.”

That the writers of the Talmud [4th-5th centuries CE, FRZ] had no independent knowledge of Jesus is proved by the fact that they confounded him with two different men neither of whom can have been he. Evidently no other Jesus with whom they could identify the Gospel Jesus was known to them. One of these, Jesus ben Pandira, reputed a wonder-worker, is said to have been stoned to death and then hung on a tree on the eve of a Passover in the reign of Alexander Jannæus (106-79 BC) at Jerusalem. The other, Jesus ben Stada, whose date is uncertain, but who may have lived in the first third of the second century CE, is also said to have been stoned and hanged on the eve of a Passover, but at Lydda. There may be some confusion here; but it is plain that the Rabbis had no knowledge of Jesus apart from what they had read in the Gospels.

Lol, only God know where you get that biased info from. I can as well find articles that tells me that the Prophet Mohammed or George Washington, Shakespeare never existed.
You're over funny
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol, only God know where you get that biased info from. I can as well find articles that tells me that the Prophet Mohammed or George Washington, Shakespeare never existed.
You're over funny

He's so funny that he doesn't even think like a normal human anymore! undecided

How can you just copy a link and think everyone will swallow what is found there without a second thought? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You're over funny

Nobody is deceiving you to worship them or that without them you can't get to God...

When God , in the 10 commandments that he gave to Moses clearly admonished us "Do not have any other god before me" Exodus 20:5. It means no intermediary or mediator.

Go to God directly as he wants..

So the idea of jesus is useless to man and God. It is nothing but a forgery by the Romans/Greek Christian just to deceive you.

You fell for it..

Counter the facts with a more superior argument, I will entertain..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's so funny that he doesn't even think like a normal human anymore! undecided

How can you just copy a link and think everyone will swallow what is found there without a second thought? smiley

What is your second thought?

Please do tell
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

What is your second thought?
Please do tell

No more interested in arguing with you go and worship with your kind! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more interested in arguing with you go and worship with your kind! smiley

Lol..

When you grow up, you will learn.
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..
When you grow up, you will learn.

Learn from a faith that has no works, shey?

OK i'm coming Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

The Jews and Romans were hostile to Jesus and his disciples?!
Yet it took up to the 19th century when people begin to doubt his existence? Learn how to think

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The Jews and Romans were hostile to Jesus and his disciples?!
Yet it took up to the 19th century when people begin to doubt his existence? Learn how to think

The Romans /Greeks are the ones that invented the jesus character. There is no prophesy about God sending a son or impregnating another man's wife in the Jewish scriptures. The Jews don't have demi gods as part of their religion it is a Greek/Roman ideology.

I am trying to save you from believing absurdities and think with your brain. You are still holding on to your shackle...

I tire for you oh..

God has already provided everything in the Jewish scriptures...there is no such thing like a new testament....God does not make mistake...

Why is it hard for you to accept?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Learn from a faith that has no works, shey?

OK i'm coming Sir! cheesy

There are millions of people in the world obeying God's commandments and making effort in following them..

You don't have to belong to a cult like JW
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

There are millions of people in the world obeying God's commandments and making effort in following them.. You don't have to belong to a cult like JW

Unless i SEE their WORKS not audios like yours they don't exist to me.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are performing excellently throughout the earth just as God's word foretold in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

Call them anything you like just know that i'm with them for life! smiley
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unless i SEE their WORKS not audios like yours they don't exist to me.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are performing excellently throughout the earth just as God's word foretold in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

Call them anything you like just know that i'm with them for life! smiley

It's a cult...no other way to look at it..if you are incapable of independent thought...
Continue to follow and believe absurdities, aburo my concern.

I know cult members who stick to their group, you won't be the first or last.
But just know that you are in a group of idolators..

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

It's a cult...no other way to look at it..if you are incapable of independent thought...
Continue to follow and believe absurdities, aburo my concern.

I know cult members who stick to their group, you won't be the first or last.
But just know that you are in a group of idolators..

Present the group that aren't idolators! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Present the group that aren't idolators! wink

Torah adherents...they full everywhere
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

Torah adherents...they full everywhere
I don't know them nor see them in ACTION but JWs i'm seeing them in ACTION! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know them nor see them in ACTION but JWs i'm seeing them in ACTION! smiley

You did and have not looked.

You embraced the first one that came your way and appealed to your ignorance..

Do a refresh and look again..
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

You did and have not looked.
You embraced the first one that came your way and appealed to your ignorance..
Do a refresh and look again..
Islam is the first religion that came my way through birth, only Jehovah's Witnesses widen out and had the courage to walk up to me and it took them over 18 years of persistence before i finally surrendered to them.
So your Torah people only keep it to themselves just as you've always said that there's no need for group setting so there's no need searching for a religion that's OK with isolation! wink

My guy your Torah people don't exist! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by sonmvayina(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Islam is the first religion that came my way through birth, only Jehovah's Witnesses widen out and had the courage to walk up to me and it took them over 18 years of persistence before i finally surrendered to them.
So your Torah people only keep it to themselves just as you've always said that there's no need for group setting so there's no need searching for a religion that's OK with isolation! wink

My guy your Torah people don't exist! smiley

You did not look, like I said you just embraced the one that appealed to your ignorance and the JW happens to be that one.

Lol..The Torah that was given to jews is the same odinani/omenani that was given to Igbo and the same YouTube Traditional religion that the yorubas have....the only difference is the nomenclature...it was given to everybody on earth....I am only using the Torah because it is the readily available one...

Don't stop at the first station, the journey continues
Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

You did not look, like I said you just embraced the one that appealed to your ignorance and the JW happens to be that one.

Lol..The Torah that was given to jews is the same odinani/omenani that was given to Igbo and the same YouTube Traditional religion that the yorubas have....the only difference is the nomenclature...it was given to everybody on earth....I am only using the Torah because it is the readily available one...

Don't stop at the first station, the journey continues

I never left my house in search of religion or worship because i already have one, JWs had the confidence that they've got something better so they came and reasoned with me. Your Torah people supposed to do the same otherwise they themselves aren't convinced of their so called "Torah" smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I never left my house in search of religion or worship because i already have one, JWs had the confidence that they've got something better so they came and reasoned with me. Your Torah people supposed to do the same otherwise they themselves aren't convinced of their so called "Torah" smiley
Why argue with him. He's running in cycles. Disputing the holy Bible, defending the Torah and the Jews and nursing grudge against God
I ask him
Is atheism the answer?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why argue with him. He's running in cycles. Disputing the holy Bible, defending the Torah and the Jews and nursing grudge against God
I ask him
Is atheism the answer?

He's really hungry for arguments that's why i often give him intelligent responses that will keep him in his place. If he wants to talk about faith in God let him go and meet people in their homes that's what the JWs did i never searched for religion or worship because i had mine back then before the JWs came to my place and that's because they were fully competent and completely equipped for the job! 2Timothy 3:16-17 wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Serapis. Truth Finally Revealed. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's really hungry for arguments that's why i often give him intelligent responses that will keep him in his place. If he wants to talk about faith in God let him go and meet people in their homes that's what the JWs did i never searched for religion or worship because i had mine back then before the JWs came to my place and that's because they were fully competent and completely equipped for the job! 2Timothy 3:16-17 wink

Someone that does not know faith and God. Spiritual things will never make any sense to him.
Imagine someone believing that life came by chance. Common sense tells us that something cannot come from nothing, it is scientifically proven that life cannot emerge from non life whether by accident or probability or by experiment. Atheists defy logic and facts cos they are wise. I really want to be an atheist so I will tell myself that I am wise and keep it to myself. Wisdom that has no proofs or foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids / What Made Satan Disobey God? / The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.