Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (38511 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Juomas: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by money121(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by alizma: 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Starting from when please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by fourboys: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
embarassed
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by xynerise: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is stupid

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you like, lock down the south east for 1 year, en no concern us

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by nnamdico82: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mumu set of people, empty barrel, try it and see, we will send you to where you all belong
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/nnamdi-kanu-vs-fg-well-lockdown-south-east-for-one-month-if-ipob/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by dahmie2013: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lock down forever okuya....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by vabok(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Have fun! grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by lonelydora: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
contigiency:

How you people reason makes me feel ashamed of having shared the same Igbo identity with you. The same rule of law and freedom you can't grant to another person who share contrary opinion with, is the same thing you want another person to give you.

Very pathetic. Shameless people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by proeast(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
This guy should stop talking like a drunken sailor. What rubbish is he even saying, you will lockdown SE for a month? So by doing that you will get back at Buhari or Nigerian government??

Wisdom is profitable to direct, if you can lockdown Abuja or the oil industry, then by all means do it and hold them at ransom. However, threatening to lockdown SE for a month is a big insult on all Igbos and I can assure you IPOB will lose all relevance because no one will obey such irresponsible act.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by cyprex: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
festacman:
"S/O to followers of El-Zakzaky. They consistently protested in Abuja until he was released, they didn't enforce sit-at-home on innocent Shites. They even had the guts to block National mosque when Buhari went to pray. I can't say the same for worshippers of Kanu & IPOB."
- @afamdeluxo

My brother you are very right
the so called IPOB fools are cowards whose power is only tested on helpless, innocent and poor women and children.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by fashionbabe: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg speak for your self

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Commentor: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
40 days and 40 nights.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na you go tire ooo grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Mendy101: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Paretomaster1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please go ahead...... If u dont, then u people are bas****ds

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Raimond(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
And who will suffer the pains. Ipob are slowly shooting themselves in the foot. Very soon they'll have their own people to contend with, not the oppressive government this time.

EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/nnamdi-kanu-vs-fg-well-lockdown-south-east-for-one-month-if-ipob/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Commentor: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tomek09:

How's SouthEast landlocked??

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by TheRareGem1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin angry. As if the south south, south west, north west north central and north east will feel the impact of your action. Nonesense and ingredient.

I just pity the women and school children.

One month is too small, please go 5 months.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by AureliusWolf: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Infact the FG should never let that fendi wearing Albino scum ever see sunlight again talkless of giving him an excursion trip to the court.

Let the rêtarded terrorists and taliban of Igbo land do their worse grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by ayooladokun: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
I dey do myself grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuibuipob: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin fl@theadPIGz and their usual chest beating tongue grin.Lockdown the poto poto until hunger do the needful cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Very good. I see the way buharists are crying and I know this is a good move

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Laturuturu: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello talk for ursef....we the south western Igbo's no follow stay at home for one month.
Abeg

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good evening NAIRALANDERS, I hope this msg meets you well.
I'm so sorry to have invaded you with this. Times are really very hard. Presently, i am unable to meet my essential needs. Most worrisome is my inability to feed, am hungry and starving. And if i could help myself, i wouldn't dare bother u.
I haven't received my wages for months. For the sake of humanity, i plead that you help me with as much as u can. Thank you, and GOD bless.
3-0-4-6-1-4-4-4-7-1
FirstBank
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Newton85: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dear IPOB cretins, one month is too small jare. Make it one year. I fully support you. Jubril must produce Onyendu Ohamadickhead or Eboeland will be locked forever!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by proeast(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
festacman:
"S/O to followers of El-Zakzaky. They consistently protested in Abuja until he was released, they didn't enforce sit-at-home on innocent Shites. They even had the guts to block National mosque when Buhari went to pray. I can't say the same for worshippers of Kanu & IPOB."
- @afamdeluxo

Gbam!!!
Move to Abuja en mass, make life difficult for everyone there!

Block highways or major roads with your crowd of supporters and do anything else to bring the city to a standstill any day Nnamdi Kanu has court sitting. That's the only way to make them feel the heat!

Coming home to the East to punish innocent people by asking them to stay indoors and face hunger is a classic way of cutting one's nose to spite his face. No one will obey such rubbish and you will lose relevance!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
stay conning yourself give the subsistence of folks and know real wahala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by JOemmy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
How is that going to be possible? Ipob should not push their luck too far ipob is less than 2% of the igbo population they are nothing without the support of the igbos they are fighting for.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Transportation Commissioner Mr Opeifa Marks 50th Birthday With Danfo Cake / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.