Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu (38509 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by emmykk(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! One is the first odd positive number but it does not leave a remainder 1, so how about we make 3, 5, or 7 months. That'll send powerful massage. I like the way y'all think we are in some late middle age of the post classical era. If y'all want to fight the modern globalization, you know where the UN is located.

It was Zik who refused to accept Awolowo’s handshake across the Niger since after the 1951 parliamentary elections. Later Awolowo summoned the Yoruba Obas and the elites of the Yoruba nation to a meeting. He told them that he was not worried that his party, the Action Group (AG) lost the election. He said that what worried him was what future Yoruba generations would say about their own generation for allowing Zik, an Igboman, to rule them in their own land considering that the Yorubas were exposed to western civilization and Christianity before the Igbos! A shout of “otio,otio” the Yoruba word for no, exploded till date

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was largely responsible, directly and indirectly, for the plight of y'all from 1960 to date. Which made Britain, to hand over power on a platter of gold to their well-nurtured obedient children, Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto and Tafawa Balewa

Azikiwe led the NCNC into the important 1959 federal elections, which preceded Nigerian independence. He was able to form a temporary government with the powerful Northern People’s Congress, but its deputy leader, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, took the key post of prime minister.

So your competition with the Yorubas bring us to this questions, what's your problem with the North.

Read Nigeria History very well
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
The idiotic brainwashed savages pigs should not only lock down movement within the flat lands, they should go on hunger strike, their prostitutes should go on strike too, no nacking for one month. Mumu pigs .
At the end of the day madzi nnamdi COWNU will not be brought to court and the heavens will not fall.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by LyfeJennings(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Let them lock it
It don't change anything
Na them hunger go kill
They should not even send any food to the east

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
sammy329:
grin grin grin

You want to lockdown for a month, that will be Hara Kiri on the part of IPOB

Sometimes I wonder if the so called IPOB leaders are in Nigeria, because how can someone in his right mind just talk about lockdown for a month. Don't they think about
The market men and women
Shoemakers a
Barbers
Transport workers
Food sellers
And many other, even the people will revolt against them with this dumb move.
But FG lock down for almost a year, you die

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Coolgent(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Welcome development,
I prayed mak them post me to South east!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Ijscarface: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Awesome! One is the first odd positive number but it does not leave a remainder 1, so how about we make 3, 5, or 7 months. That'll send powerful massage. I like the way y'all think we are in some late middle age of the post classical era. If y'all want to fight the modern globalization, you know where the UN is located.

It was Zik who refused to accept Awolowo’s handshake across the Niger since after the 1951 parliamentary elections. Later Awolowo summoned the Yoruba Obas and the elites of the Yoruba nation to a meeting. He told them that he was not worried that his party, the Action Group (AG) lost the election. He said that what worried him was what future Yoruba generations would say about their own generation for allowing Zik, an Igboman, to rule them in their own land considering that the Yorubas were exposed to western civilization and Christianity before the Igbos! A shout of “otio,otio” the Yoruba word for no, exploded till date

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was largely responsible, directly and indirectly, for the plight of y'all from 1960 to date. Which made Britain, to hand over power on a platter of gold to their well-nurtured obedient children, Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto and Tafawa Balewa

Azikiwe led the NCNC into the important 1959 federal elections, which preceded Nigerian independence. He was able to form a temporary government with the powerful Northern People’s Congress, but its deputy leader, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, took the key post of prime minister.

So your competition with the Yorubas bring us to this questions, what's your problem with the North.

So lets resurrect Nnamdi Azikiwe and punish him
Why do you guys live in the past
Learn from the past
Think about the present and
prepare for the future
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Bigchristo: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/nnamdi-kanu-vs-fg-well-lockdown-south-east-for-one-month-if-ipob/
Stop this madness, just a little more time those people you ask to sit at home will get tired and need to go back to business, you’re not punishing the federal government you’re systematically ruining your own region, if you want to achieve the goals fight wisely for it

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by PIMPAR: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
Not poor, it's related...
Will IPoB ever get sense?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by sammy329(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

But FG lock down for almost a year, you die
undecided undecided undecided

Lockdown that people were still moving, markets were still opened and even there was movement.

There was no lockdown in some places at all.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Bishop4real: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
South East was shut down for months during COVID-19 no one die

Point of correction, the entire nation cum world & not SE alone was locked down. Even at that, people were still moving & doing some levels of activities here & there. It was not a total shut down, especially in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
PIMPAR:

Will IPoB ever get sense?
Says Fulani Marauding terrorist, lowest IQ people on Earth grin grin
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Taba21: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Broveens42:

Real anger just for food?
I don't know what you take the average igbo man for. We are survivalist by instinct. we know who the real enemies are; they are the politicians who throw 2k and One quarter bag of rice every election period, pocket constituency fees, allocate significant percentage of Nigeria budget to their legislature, struggle to pay 30k minimum wage, turn a blind eye on our terrible roads, feign ignorance of our rotten health care system, encourage false federalism, ..
Infact, if I were to continue, it would even take ONE MONTH or more to tell you your real enemies.

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE is not supposed to be convenient for both parties (get that in your skull).. but the truth NO ruler(even the lawless ones)on planet Earth will tell you is that it puts pressure on them.;
What type of pressure? (Fear of the Unknown)
Somethings are beyond you really

Igbo are the most primitives tribe in Nigeria, you can continue keep deceiving your same mindset ipob of your false claims not Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by AuroraB(f): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
This is an act of war, a matter of survival.

Igbos are fully prepare for any eventuality.

And we'll never condone the kind of treatment melted to shia leader El-zakzaky during his stays in detention....
You and who undecided
Don't you know the way to Aso rock

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by UnabashedIPOB: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
He was released in April 2017 on health grounds but jumped bail [/b]after flouting some of the conditions given to him by the court

I am not surprise that some people are so ignorant that they keep espousing arrant nonsense over and over. It's only a tree that would stay in place when you want to cut it down. How can a person who claims to have any brain cells left in their thick skull write that a person [b]jumped bail
when in reality you're running for your dear life? If you want to write junk, at least put it the right context.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
AuroraB:
You and who undecided
Don't you know the way to Aso rock
LOOl ! Is Aso Rock Biafra land
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol. Thank you from running away from the obvious analogy I used to hit you real hard.
You were mocking a system of protest that was invented by someone that is yielding results; begging of politicians to consider our welfare and call off..
So if it's not effective, you think south east legislatures will meet for political solution? Or the new found concerns of other politicians on the welfare of igbos ?.. lol

Now I get it. You think a president is bigger than a country or a country is all about the president..that's why you are asking me how it affects the president. Lol.
Even the lawless ones(talibans) are still on their guard watching out for a change in social behavior. (Every leader is threatened)

You are still ranting and straying from the point needlessly... I ran away from nothing. I merely pointed out that:

Your sit at home has yielded absolutely nothing but dissatisfaction and discontent among Igbo people (FACT)! It has not brought any positive outcome with respect to Self Actualization, Nnamdi Kanu's court resolution, national recognition of your ethnicity, etc... If you see otherwise, then the onus is on you to clearly explain the positives from that wack idea.

No one ever said Buhari is bigger than anyone... You people are the ones unduly and unreasonably obsessed with Buhari's feelings, and trying laughably and vainly to get his attention.

So, once again... My question stands unanswered... Clearly show the correlation between pointlessly making innocent people suffer via forced (Not voluntary) sit at home and getting the nation's leaders do your bidding.

If you still fail to answer this simple question with clear facts, then I may desist from responding to you. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Our supreme reader had discussed with UN, US, INTERPOL, Israel, AI, Canada to provide us food, don't bother yourself. From one month to one year , from one year to forever.

Why are you publicize your stupidity to the entire world. You need help

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Richieniit: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Vickyvice:
if they lock down for a week, that will be the end of ipob, cos there will be serious outrage by the people, even security force will not contain the bloody onslaught against ipob by the easteern masses. It will just end up as win win for fed government. Freedom of movement, conscience, and association e.t.c are fundamental human rights in civilian government, so a fellow civilian has no right to trample on the rights of a civilian.

Have you been to the east before ?

Guess not!

The east is fully behind this notion and won't have issues to seat at home just to prove they can't be tromped upon and as for you... Hitting at human right, I think you should direct your plights to the stupid govt who has shown absolute zero interest in human right. How the deeef not show up an accuse to the court That's absolute abuse of power and human right, not Igbos collective decisions

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided

Lockdown that people were still moving, markets were still opened and even there was movement.

There was no lockdown in some places at all.

Lockdown without palliatives

So na paper them take dey buy market undecided

Hunger no kee you that time, e no fit kee you now!
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
They should please do.

It’s necessary

The whole south East state should be shut down

All schools, university, hospitals, cemeteries and mortuaries should be shut down

Mazi’s release or death

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by sammy329(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Lockdown without palliatives

So na paper them take dey buy market undecided

Hunger no kee you that time, e no fit kee you now!
grin grin grin grin I was still doing my business and receiving my money during lockdown.
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
JUST LOCK IT UP/DOWN PKATAPKATA.
BUT REMEMBER A HUNGRY MAN WILL BECOME AN ANGRY MAN.
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Lastborn2022(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is another phrase of war for the igbo brother
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Lamijay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Is Aso Rock Biafra land
They need to block your account. You have just been talking without making any sense.

Go ahead and lock down your region. I remember when the north stopped sending onions, common onions to the south east, for about a week or there about. What happened? Lockdown your region oh, you think you are doing anybody?

Sha, there's no amount of logic that you will listen to, dey do your thing until a war between igbos and ipob will start and the other regions will just be looking at the waste of time and resources.

Go and shut down Abuja, you want Buhari to notice you, not the Igbos. Shut down aso rock and not your house.
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by optionalY09: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

I tell you. Yorubas are already used to oppression and subjugation baba mi.

Many of us don't even appear serious at all.

We go just dey complain complain, dey adjust, dey manage, and all that crap. small remain we will turn to almajiri
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Innomach(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Emergingnation:
This is an act of war, a matter of survival.

Igbos are fully prepare for any eventuality.

And we'll never condone the kind of treatment melted to shia leader El-zakzaky during his stays in detention....

When you guys say "IGBOS", I keep wondering exactly what you mean. Because there are many of us that even though we may want to support Biafra but not one led by Kanu and his gang.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by JoeEeL(m): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
optionalY09:

We go just dey complain complain, dey adjust, dey manage, and all that crap. small remain we will turn to almajiri

Baba, Yorubas are now almajiris o.

Look online, u see us begging and asking for giveaway. That's online almajiri.

Look at our ladies. A lot of them have to sell their p*ssies for money. That's almajirinci already o, bro. Our men don't want to beg with bowls on the street but beg / cheat / sweet-talk white people online. Na almajiri be that na.

The only difference is that we are trying to be Behind with it... We don't want to go fully down to the streets like the typical polio-stricken hausa almajiri on the streets.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Taba21: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
TheRareGem1:
grin grin grin angry. As if the south south, south west, north west north central and north east will feel the impact of your action. Nonesense and ingredient.

I just pity the women and school children.

One month is too small, please go 5 months.

Could you imagine that no one is talking about their claimed 150 days fasting to free iponk:now na a month sit at home.
How God has forgotten some region and their people's for foolishness.

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
proeast:

You don't know what you're saying. See the sit at home may be novel idea and yes, everyone got the message on where our loyalty as Igbos is. But it is now being grossly abused! I'm a businessman in the East, I looked at my records this month when there was lockdown in 4 days in less than 2 weeks and it was unflattering! Lockdown/sit-at-home has served Its purpose and everyone got the message now move to another idea or stage, don't abuse it!

All these things going on in the East that is making life unbearable for us can be done at the seat of power and I assure you, the result will be instantaneous.

The era when peaceful protesters are shot at is gone, if I'm to protest now in Nigeria, I will go fully armed or simply stay at home. You shoot at us, we shoot back and we have a MAD situation! You know what a MAD situation will do to the psyche of Abuja and its boomerang effect on all of Nigeria??

It's apparent that IPOB is no longer the cry cry babies police and army used to do target practice with, they can now defend themselves if it comes to that.

The idea of making your region the theater of all these is not a smart move. Abuja is as vulnerable as the East can be, so move the activity there! At least, they will definitely feel the heat and take everyone serious. It's a win-win, no damage/destruction to our region, no loss of life to innocent people. The ragtag and illiterate shittes did it so why can't IPOB with all their resources and egg heads??!

I gave you 6 or more solid points why the sit at home protest is on the right path(not even about kanu alone but against the greedy politicians and their hate for due process and social justice). Remember I said in my earlier posts that there are inconveniences that come with it.
Now I expected you to counter those 6 points with a solution or what you call next stage, but you ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by BreakingNews21: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
One month huh? Market and business ppl go form strong force vigilante force vs these lockdown warriors.
Re: IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu by NGpatriot: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes, PMB is shaking in Abuja while you kill and starve yourselves in your ipob villages..

This is like shooting yourself in the head while expecting other people to feel the pain and die instead of you.

These BiafraNISTAN Taliban Jihadi ipob terrorists are the most barbaric sociopaths and lunatics on the surface of the earth..

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / List Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Imo State / Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.