Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,959 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (31363 Views)

You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Agugbadin: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by TeeGentle(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
think before u do
don't do before u do
now dey are regretting it
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Ibkhaleel: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
The life of the average southerner revolves around lies, fake news and propaganda

Stop stop lying against Baba Ahmed...

https://www.facebook.com/100006698646237/posts/3133923576840900/?app=fbl
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Habib101: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
D thing be say we don make mistake already na wetin we go do for 2023, this is a big lesson for nigerians, for any election that's going to happen
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by faithfull18(f): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Finnese001:
Okay oo

Meanwhile, I need a trusted Data seller here please
Hanhan, you are looking too far. We are here, you can check our profile.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Ibkhaleel: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Must you lie?

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
BIGGEST LIE of the Millennium.
You can't regret such when you put your RELIGION ahead of your constitution.
U can't regret such when ur religion is supreme.
I will be d last to believe such & be brainwashed.
I'm too matured for such ANTIQUES.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by planetx: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
You regret that the bigot appoints Northerners to 95% of any meaningful position in Nigeria? Who are you deceiving.

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Ibkhaleel: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shame on you liars! Your kife life depends on falsehood ...no wonder you troop en mass to NL for breaking news of lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by belente(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Medicine after death. If duradinhorr is to contest again you people will still vote for him
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Femijohn198: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Some people even ride bicycle from north to abuja to welcome bubu, don't worry we are in next level of increase and hardship
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by selfmade22: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who said this to our darling daddy terrorist! cheesy grin
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by oyeb15: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Jonathan was weak and people under him stole with impunity. The public were given false report about the economy then unlike now.
The difference is just that Jonathan administration did not implement obnoxious, toxic economic policies like this Buhari regime.He also reverse policies that cause public outcry.

Those who want Nigeria destruction are the ones controlling Aso Rock and the man in charge now has no mental capacity to examine or question these policies.

He signs just anything!
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by ensamy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
By creating Boko haram and arrange Chibok girls scandal.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by MossLuv: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
We all should sincerely apologise to Jonathan if we need progress in this country.and until he genuinely forgive us I don't think God will forgive us for throwing out His annotated servant .
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
A ploy to bring back Jonathan. These people will be shocked that Buhari is backing Osinbajo, and then, Jagaban will roll behind him. And then, they may make ElRufai his vice. Or whoever.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by duro4chang(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Will you shut up! See where born to rule syndrome has landed you. You will continue to wail. You have just started.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Goldbw122(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
That is why I don't kill my self over voting issues.. well I will have the card to collect my small thing... Don't tell me that am part of the suffering of this nation because this nation don finish na to use the remaining change say chop barbecue na remain..
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Gkemz: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
The damage Buhari has done to the nation will take 2 decades of good leadership to correct.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
I see and heard one man talking grin

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Numerouno94(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
MossLuv:
We all should sincerely apologise to Jonathan if we need progress in this country.and until he genuinely forgive us I don't think God will forgive us for throwing out His annotated servant .

I beg to differ. Jonathan was never God's anointed or wateva u mean. It was Jonathan's weakness nd mumuism that led most Nigerians to clamor for a devil like Buhari. If Jonathan had done well, stood his ground nd stopped his corrupt ministers like Diezani nd co from destroying our economy no one wuld hv opted for devilish Buhari. Jonathan was neva a saint.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Northerners Elders Forum,

Another PDP affiliates.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Finnese001:
Okay oo

Meanwhile, I need a trusted Data seller here please
if you're still interested, then try smartgeek.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Successlane: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Says a three- man forum.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Corporate2020: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
The terrorist hiding inside the Rock is now on his own.

However, I won't praise a fool just because I met an idiot. Both nincompoops are good for nothing beside as a good example of how not to be a Prese
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by akin9ja78(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
This once they whine themselves like say them really love the south
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by chronique(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bunch of old fools. Na now day break for una eyes.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Gift0099: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
How come
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Bamzyriches451: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Believe them on your own risk
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Guardiola84: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
bjdon:
Dear Dr Baba-Ahmed,
Thank you for your appreciation to join the wailing wailers association of Nigeria. Unfortunately, due to unprecedented surge in membership applications, we can no longer accept any new members. We wish you all the best in your wailing endeavours.

Kind regards
WWAN

Hahahahahaha kai I love this country ��
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by mariovito(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Funny thing is that this Hakeem Baba Ahmed guy that has turned himself into the mouthpiece of the north is not even a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Acting IG Egbetokun Due To Retire In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.