Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (31230 Views)

You Told Child Voters, Bandits 'To Get Rid Of Jonathan, Elect Buhari’ - PANDEF / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by EagleNest(m): 5:30am On Sep 23, 2021
No I didn't hear this one well. Can you repeat please for those at the back. grin
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by kingdenny(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2021
Finnese001:
Okay oo

Meanwhile, I need a trusted Data seller here please
Whatsapp this number 08024416878... Na confam sure plug for data
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by ofiko123(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2021
All of you are MAD..
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by ehinorlive: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Finnese001:
Okay oo
Meanwhile, I need a trusted Data seller here please
am here my sir WhatsApp number is on my sign.
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell....
Na the same una dey say power will remain in north nothing will happen and you guys will still rule the way y'all used to so chew on that.

By the time the helicopters your military use in distributing Fulani killer herdsmen distribute to y'all houses will kill all ya families.

Chew on that
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by rolams(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Una eyes never clear!
Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by Smartgeek(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
safesurfer:
if you're still interested, then try smartgeek.
Thank you for the referral. I do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament by TitsforTat(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2021
What an elder see while sitting down, the young even if it climbs to the top of iroko tree will not see itlipsrsealedlipsrsealed...
I hate this blame game and dragging of GEJ into every matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News - The Nigerian Railway Is Back For Good. / Thisdaylive Provides Excerpt Of Tape Where Lai Said Economy Was Beyond Control / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.