Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your (752 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / COOKING: Just Be Angry With Your Poverty Not Your WIFE - Pastor David Ibiyeomio / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your by uchkochi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
People will not be happy with your poverty nor with your success.

Just do your thing - you are the one to enjoy or suffer!
Re: People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your by Eviana(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
I kinda chuckled to how this is written, in a truthful modernized sort of way.
My interpretation: people will never be satisfied with choices one "makes" or "doesn't make" or how one lives his/her life.
So care what the Lord thinks about you the most. How He guides and directs is most important.
Re: People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
uchkochi:

The first half of your statement is not True.

People are actually happy to see that their neighbour is poor.

For now, they have someone to oppress, steal his little goods especially wife and turn them to their personal slaves.

In all these, this same people who do these things say that they are good persons and "I am a born again Christian" and I am God-fearing person", "I am Pastor this, Deaconess that, Evangelist this, Apostle that".

Crazy children of Satan!
Re: People Will Not Be Happy With Your Poverty Nor With Your Success. Just Do Your by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
uchkochi:

The day you start thinking about people's opinion about you is the day your life begins to go backwards. Cos you'll find yourself living to get approval from them rather than focusing on your goals.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Persecuted By Christians / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Worshipping God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.