Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) (58112 Views)

Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by masterP042(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bandit monkeys grin
Animals are really getting wiser these days, are we witnessing evolution right before our very eyes?
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by BruncleZuma: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Monkey see, monkey do...

[img]https://c./7HUogy7rXs4AAAAC/feel-me-think-about-it.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by 46arcadez(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Omo
FG could have told us that they payed ransom to monkeys instead of telling us that monkey swallowed 70 million naira.
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Jerryherd: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Monkey business
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by frankmoney(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bandits
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by realestate99: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bandits wearing monkey costume holding innocent pets to ransom.
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
They must have learnt KIDNAPPING from a Nigerian resident in that country. Naija no de carry last!
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
This are Bandits monkey
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by 7victor(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
I remember an incident which happened in my state.

A man went to his farm with his family which included a baby.

The farm was near a forest.

They kept the baby on some clothes and started working.

When the man turned around after sometime,he saw a monkey holding his baby.

He thought the monkey would make away with his baby.

So he loaded a gun,aimed at the monkey and shot.

But the monkey suddenly raised the baby to cover itself.

That is how the bullet killed the baby while the monkey dropped the dead baby and fled into the bush.

It is not always that animals are wicked. I have seen a dog kissing a baby.

Maybe the monkey loved the innocence of the baby and wanted to just hold the baby.

But the man thought the monkey meant evil by carrying his baby

There is a way an animal can love you and just want to hold you.

1 Like

Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy most probably not evolution, monkeys are known to steal items from tourists, and they usually bargain these items for food in return.

So i think the same may apply here.

masterP042:
Bandit monkeys grin
Animals are really getting wiser these days, are we witnessing evolution right before our very eyes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by mocipe: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Bandit monkey

grin
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Quality20(m): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
southerners would have long feasted on those nuisance primates
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
They are a nuisance and like the Apes and humans, are all primates, they look like us, while the Apes like the Chimpanzee, and bonobo, share 99.8 percent DNA with humans.

Although, unlike the Apes, some primates with tails are of great nuisance or annoyance, due to their intelligence and crafty nature, like the monkey and babboons, babboons are the most notorious but also funny.

Quality20:
southerners would have long feasted on those nuisance primates
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by mfm04622: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lamasta:

This monkey's still dey learn work grin they should come to Nigeria where snake is swallowing N50M inside office...

Under GEJ's government
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Lamasta(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Quiny32323: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
He just wants to play with the pup now.

Please where did you get that picture, resemble my ex
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by stephenponti(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
The monkey is a fulani bandit
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by chikason22(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Acting Like Typical IPOB In Malaysia. They'll problem going to eat the dog and "flush" it with Alcohol, like their cousins here Nigeria.
So foolan bandits sorry terrorists have taken their stock in trade to far away Asia. Wonder shall never end. gringrincheesycheesy
A Fulani terrorist after collecting ransom. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by cmecproblem(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
Which type of mongrel is that? I picked up my neighbours pup last week this small thing struggled biting me with tiny teeth and wriggling. I couldn't hold it for long. Docile Malaysia dogs kidnapped by monkeys lol.
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see there monkeys kidnaping Nigerians, I see Lai Mohammed telling Nigerians that it's because we eat them too much that's why they're angry, I see Buhari telling them to repent, I see them repenting, I see the government placing a ban on the killing and eating of monkeys, I see Southerners calling the government's bluff, I see them killing monkeys, I see buhari borrowing $10trillion to build a game reserve for them, I see the north and south uniting to loot the money.

This I have seen.
your last three lines eh. I no go surprise grin grin
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Princeadebayo11(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Quiny32323:

Please where did you get that picture, resemble my ex
Just saw it online. But she is not your ex because I've once saw an artwork of this piece around Osun State
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by olyrayy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Perfecttouchade: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Skunk at work ...who gave Malaysian monkeys osogbo weeds grin
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Wahala

Well, for your brand new or UK used smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by damoceile: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Those monkey are from Northern Nigeria fulani herdsmonkey and bandits..
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dozziehh:
Really? So monkey sef dey form gang
Monkeys usually are gangsters in the wild
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by mfm04622: 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by zombieHUNTER: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Acting Like Typical IPOB In Malaysia. They'll problem going to eat the dog and "flush" it with Alcohol, like their cousins here Nigeria.

Abokki fulani herdsman can't even make a descent sentence in English
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by 7victor(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
7victor:
I remember an incident which happened in my state.

A man went to his farm with his family which included a baby.

The farm was near a forest.

They kept the baby on some clothes and started working.

When the man turned around after sometime,he saw a monkey holding his baby.

He thought the monkey would make away with his baby.

So he loaded a gun,aimed at the monkey and shot.

But the monkey suddenly raised the baby to cover itself.

That is how the bullet killed the baby while the monkey dropped the dead baby and fled into the bush.

It is not always that animals are wicked. I have seen a dog kissing a baby.

Maybe the monkey loved the innocence of the baby and wanted to just hold the baby.

But the man thought the monkey meant evil by carrying his baby

There is a way an animal can love you and just want to hold you.

Ok
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by Nkitara: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:
Acting Like Typical IPOB In Malaysia. They'll probably going to eat the dog and "flush" it with Alcohol, like their cousins here Nigeria.
English is so terrible
Re: Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) by ozoneboy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hangmnk:

That is why ur Fada tried to abort you,because he knows u will be useless in life,he saw that your future will be full of data borrowing,and extreme stupidity exhibition.Anuohia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Elephants Sighted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Photos) / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.